🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Allen West (U.S. Army Ret.): "I Am Considering A Run For President"

He's got my complete support!!!

This country desperately needs to be called to attention in a formation and unfucked like only a straight talking military man could accomplish.

I think it would terrify so many of these moonbat parasites to the point where they actually would flee to shitholes like europe.

Col West said:
“If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the Democrat party, because they have an incredible propaganda machine.”

and my personal favorite:

Col West said:
“I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”

West knows he does not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning a single primary, much less the Presidency.

He clearly has some other motive.
Running for Office brings in a lot of money some of which is easily skimmed. The publicity and recognition opens many other doors and offers lesser but desirable political opportunities.

As shown by this thread, there are way to many racists in the far left to allow this man to become president.
And there is the category of those who voted for a Black President whose performance has left them resentful. This is a new and unique form of racism. Obama has gravely disappointed quite a lot of those who trusted and supported him and his betrayal could preconsciously discourage them from voting for another Black politician.

As shown by this thread, there are way to many racists in the far left to allow this man to become president.

So all the white liberals who voted for Obama are racists if they don't vote for West?

lol, I think you may be getting more retarded, despite that being a very high bar to clear at this point.

It would be great to get West into the GOP primary debates -

then someone can ask Rand Paul why the owner of a diner shouldn't have to serve the colored guy standing there on the stage.

lol

Why not go all in and run Samuel L. Jackson's Django character too?

Should West run and become a threat to the other Republicans, the white Republican candidates will do to him the same things they did to Hermain Cain. That is, the digging up of dirt, the mudslinging, destruction of him as a person.

And none of the Republicans here will object. After all, they didn't object when Cain's candidacy was destroyed by the white Republicans. If the Republican party leaders tell them to ignore how they just destroyed the black guy in a really ugly manner, the rank-and-file will obey, instantly. They always do.

Should West run and become a threat to the other Republicans, the white Republican candidates will do to him the same things they did to Hermain Cain. That is, the digging up of dirt, the mudslinging, destruction of him as a person.

The Republicans didn't trash Cain. That was the doing of Democrats. BTW: I wonder how much the DNC paid those women.

The Republicans didn't trash Cain. That was the doing of Democrats. BTW: I wonder how much the DNC paid those women.

It makes no sense the dems would have derailed Cain. Had he been nominated, which never was gonna happen, then Obama would have evisorated him. Mitt or maybe Sheldon Adelson took him out.

And none of the Republicans here will object. After all, they didn't object when Cain's candidacy was destroyed by the white Republicans. If the Republican party leaders tell them to ignore how they just destroyed the black guy in a really ugly manner, the rank-and-file will obey, instantly. They always do.

You have a very selective memory. The Republican candidates were slinging mud at all of their primary opponents. It was a three ring circus.

Gingrich was slinging more mud than anyone else. Particularly at Romney. He damn near sounded like a fricking commie the way he was attacking Romney's wealth and Romney's history at the private equity firm.

And I very much enjoyed watching Romney gut Gingrich in the Florida debate. Romney finished that hypocritical lying bastard off in spectacular style. It was awesome.

Last edited:
I wonder if his slogan will be 'Put West in the West Wing'?

Allen West: I am considering a run for President | PUNDIT PRESS

Considering and doing it are two different things and he knows he couldn't raise the money but I LIKE the fact he is out there talking about it. Such an admirable man could hardly be elected in this day and age. Also he possesses too much commonsense. Love to hear him speak on anything. What an honorable man.

Agreed. They will try to do to him what they did to Alan Keyes, And Herman Cain. Character asassinations...Dirty Deeds, (Done Dirt Cheap)...It's who they ARE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onE43h_TUUY]Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

THAT, was the work of Gloria Allred. Died in the Wool DEMOCRAT ACTIVIST.:eusa_hand:

Gloria Allred Enters Herman Cain Fray - ABC News

Try AGAIN.

THAT, was the work of Gloria Allred. Died in the Wool DEMOCRAT ACTIVIST.:eusa_hand:

Gloria Allred Enters Herman Cain Fray - ABC News

Try AGAIN.

Actually, your campaign pulled votes away from Cain. He threw in the towel when he heard you were running. True story. :D

Forum List

Back