Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

I was just making a point that you seem to think that drinking and driving seems to be a republican thingy,
Syndi.
If she IS guilty of it then there are consequences. Perhaps she DOES have a problem that needs to be addressed.
But, you politicizing this just shows what a big fucking douche you actually are, princess.
But totally OK when politicians insinuate that their rivals' wives are ugly. Ok, idiot, whatever.

I read this article yesterday and honestly I didn't agree with the way Colonel West handled this... the arrest sounded totally routine. You don't get special treatment because your husband is connected.

She neither passed nor failed the breathalyzer test. The officer stated that she failed to blow enough to be tested.

She was driving erratically and pulled over because of that.

She had a blood test done and the results won't be out for several days

Driving drunk with a 3 year old in the car! Deplorable!

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
I guess you don't know what "allegedly" means.
You know, like when you say Blacks allegedly murder each other.

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
so? cheap shot. poorly done.

“I support the thin blue line, but this is insidious,” West said. “They put my grandson at risk, at jeopardy, left him with a couple of police officers and carted his grandmother to jail and she had water and lemonade. … I’m beyond livid.”

So West thought being in the presence of two police officers put his grandson at risk?

Doesn't sound like he supports LEOs at all

“I support the thin blue line, but this is insidious,” West said. “They put my grandson at risk, at jeopardy, left him with a couple of police officers and carted his grandmother to jail and she had water and lemonade. … I’m beyond livid.”

So West thought being in the presence of two police officers put his grandson at risk?

Doesn't sound like he supports LEOs at all

Like you do?

It's WRONG to start a thread misleading people saying that the General's wife is a drunk!

Nobody has said that about her but you OP~

You are a liar!

Allegation only. she passed the breathalizer.... your acting pretty deplorable yourself here, you realize that right?

Forum List

Back