Allow me to create a liberal dilemma. Trump "making a mistake" by leading the LGBT parade

Trump is making a huge mistake by leading the LGBT parade

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Donald Trump is getting some bad advice from somebody. That's on the "somebody," whoever that is, but the president has taken their advice, and that's on him.

Trump is already running for reelection, although the formal announcement won't come for a couple of weeks. But somebody (Javanka?) has convinced him that it will help him in 2020 to launch a global campaign for homosexuality today.

Here's how the president put it over the weekend:

• As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!
-------------------------------------------------

How will the left condemn Trump now, is the question.

Sort of like free ham presented to a kosher Jewish person, it is a unique dilemma for the stupid left.
Trump has already condemned himself by his actions against the LGBT community in the first three years in office.
How so?
5150-h6uca5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

th

The top ten worst comments Donald Trump has made about LGBTQ people
If that's the best you've got, you're a failure. Supporting traditional marriage is not anti-gay. What actions has he taken to harm the LGBTQRXYZ community?

What does "supporting traditional marriage" mean? Has any "traditional marriage" been annulled by the government?
It means he supports marriage being between a man and a woman. Same thing Obama said before he was president.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Donald Trump is getting some bad advice from somebody. That's on the "somebody," whoever that is, but the president has taken their advice, and that's on him.

Trump is already running for reelection, although the formal announcement won't come for a couple of weeks. But somebody (Javanka?) has convinced him that it will help him in 2020 to launch a global campaign for homosexuality today.

• As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!
-------------------------------------------------

How will the left condemn Trump now, is the question.

Sort of like free ham presented to a kosher Jewish person, it is a unique dilemma for the stupid left.

The Orange Virus is just campaigning, as usual. He's basically a Democrat at heart. If he ends up embracing the LGBT community (lifting bans, supporting transgenders), his supporters will fall in line because they are easily led and really, really fucking stupid. What's your take?

Doesn't garden variety useless asshole, lying deadbeat of a politician who never earned an honest dime in his entire miserable existence do? Oh I forgot he got there by victimizing his own race by being a bigoted asshole too.
You talking about Trump or Obama? Stupid fucking idiot.

Maybe I'm talking about you, shitforbrains!
Either way, you’re hopelessly retarded

Well I must be. I'm a retired engineer, a millionaire, was able to retire in my fifties, have about a dozen patents, and an average IQ of 140. How do you stack up shitforbrains?
I’m a wizard with $100 billion.

Fuck off

Right!
You have a liberal arts degree, live in your parents basement and have maybe two bucks in your pocket if even that. Instead of pissing away your time on this board you need to get off of your dead ass and get a job even if it means shoveling shit which is something you're very well qualified to do.

Last edited:
the mental freaks groups all together what are they? 3 /4 % of the population ?

and half of them arent retarded left wing morons
they could care less

why why why mr trump
Because of a group called the Log Cabiners which is a republican gay club...

i know about the log cabin guys

LOG :20::04:

95% of them are not going to vote for one of the 25 retards

If that's the best you've got, you're a failure. Supporting traditional marriage is not anti-gay. What actions has he taken to harm the LGBTQRXYZ community?
Is that all you have? I have shown some stuff already are you like needing to be entertained today?
You showed some opinions from a fringe site. And why did you just duck my question?
Are you incapable of reading the news or being up to date of current events?

President Donald Trump opposes the passage of the Equality Act, a proposed bill that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to federal civil rights law to prevent discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people.
Trump opposes federal LGBTQ nondiscrimination bill, citing 'poison pills'

Because it makes zero consideration for the free exercise of religion.

Give people a carve out for issues of conscience and morality and it may have a chance at him backing it.

Is that all you have? I have shown some stuff already are you like needing to be entertained today?
You showed some opinions from a fringe site. And why did you just duck my question?

President Donald Trump opposes the passage of the Equality Act, a proposed bill that would add sexual orientation and gender identity to federal civil rights law to prevent discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people.

Give people a carve out for issues of conscience and morality and it may have a chance at him backing it.
Are you saying religions must be free to discriminate?

Doesn't garden variety useless asshole, lying deadbeat of a politician who never earned an honest dime in his entire miserable existence do? Oh I forgot he got there by victimizing his own race by being a bigoted asshole too.

Well I must be. I'm a retired engineer, a millionaire, was able to retire in my fifties, have about a dozen patents, and an average IQ of 140. How do you stack up shitforbrains?

Fuck off

Lol, wizard.

b1c.jpg

Depends on the situation. Sorry, but forcing someone to bake a cake or lose their business isn't freedom, and that's what a law like this would do.

Should a Church be forced to perform a gay wedding?

Depends on the situation. Sorry, but forcing someone to bake a cake or lose their business isn't freedom, and that's what a law like this would do.

Should I be forced to pay for the expression of religion on public vehicles? No, but I have to..

Should I be forced to pay for the expression of religion on public vehicles? No, but I have to..

How do you pay for the expression of religion on public vehicles?

Maybe you're the one who doesn't read the news. You obviously missed the gay wedding cake story. There are already laws to protect them from discrimination. Trump has done nothing to hurt you or your community.
The first thing you shouldn't do is engage with the left wing losers like that, who couldn't give one flying shit less about a baker and a wedding cake.

The absolute proof of that is how they never bring up the muslim bakers that refuse to bake a gay wedding cake for fruitcakes that want to get married.

Just the same way how they defend every country not named Israel in the ME, all while Israel being the only country thar does NOT execute gays for being a fruitcakes.

Same group of losers that chant about women's rights and then defend every country not named Israel in the ME that stone women for being raped.

That shows why it is utterly pointless to engage with any of them about any of their issues.

All we need to know and what is the absolute truth is they hate this country and the free market that has provided them with the freedom they love.

In other words, they fucking demented losers.

Maybe you're the one who doesn't read the news. You obviously missed the gay wedding cake story. There are already laws to protect them from discrimination. Trump has done nothing to hurt you or your community.
The first thing you shouldn't do is engage with the left wing losers like that, who couldn't give one flying shit less about a baker on a wedding cake.

Of the absolute proof of that is how they never bring up the muslim bakers thar refuse to bake a gay wedding cake for fruitcakes that want to get married.

Just the same way how they defend every country not named Israel in the ME, all while Israel being the only country thar does NOT execute gays for being a fruitcakes.

Same group of losers that chant about women's rights and then defend every country not named Israel in the ME that stone women for being raped.

That shows why it is utterly pointless to engage with any of them about any of their issues.

All we need to know and what is the absolute truth is they hate this country and the free market that has provided them with the freedom they love.

In other words, they fucking demented losers.
If you are in business to turn down income so be it but it sure seems like a dumb idea.Please continue with yer projection I'm having a good laugh...

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Nobody buys Trump’s horseshit. He desperateley needs radical evangelicals and white nationalists, and that’s why he has spent his Presidency attacking the LGBT community

That's funny coming from someone who gleefuly gobbed down tons of Obummer's bullshit.
You still think he’s a Muslim Kenyan, you retarded piece of shit?
He is a muslim. To bring a nation down you have to do it from within. Just like the two Islamic female Representatives or more in the future will be disposed of when Sharia Law is ever implemented here.
Ah..a birther. :71:

Fuck off

Right!
You have a liberal arts degree, live in your parents basement and have maybe two bucks in your pocket if even that. Instead of pissing away your time on this board you need to get off of your dead ass and get a job even if it means shoveling shit which is something you're very well qualified to do.
Stalking posters? Or, at least, trying to?

Fuck off

Right!
Stalking posters? Or, at least, trying to?
The internet is all he has in life. Poor thing.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Nobody buys Trump’s horseshit. He desperateley needs radical evangelicals and white nationalists, and that’s why he has spent his Presidency attacking the LGBT community

It’s Horseshit on your part to believe Trump needs evangelists. Where has he attacked LGBT? Why don’t you ask CAIR and Omar where they stand on LGBT since you are so into measuring tolerance.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

It’s Horseshit on your part to believe Trump needs evangelists. Where has he attacked LGBT? Why don’t you ask CAIR and Omar where they stand on LGBT since you are so into measuring tolerance.
You don’t think Trump needs evangelicals? Lol go get your brain checked. It’s acting retarded. CAIR stands with evangelicals. I don’t know about Omar. Her head scarf is stupid, though.

Forum List

Back