Allow me to create a liberal dilemma. Trump "making a mistake" by leading the LGBT parade

Trump is making a huge mistake by leading the LGBT parade

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Donald Trump is getting some bad advice from somebody. That's on the "somebody," whoever that is, but the president has taken their advice, and that's on him.

Trump is already running for reelection, although the formal announcement won't come for a couple of weeks. But somebody (Javanka?) has convinced him that it will help him in 2020 to launch a global campaign for homosexuality today.

Here's how the president put it over the weekend:

• As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!
-------------------------------------------------

How will the left condemn Trump now, is the question.

Sort of like free ham presented to a kosher Jewish person, it is a unique dilemma for the stupid left.

My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!

Just what is he saying?
That governments that turn their backs on the killing of gays or accept the jailing and torture of those people should be asked to change their laws and policies.

Anyone have any special groups who routinely do such things?

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Donald Trump is getting some bad advice from somebody. That's on the "somebody," whoever that is, but the president has taken their advice, and that's on him.

Trump is already running for reelection, although the formal announcement won't come for a couple of weeks. But somebody (Javanka?) has convinced him that it will help him in 2020 to launch a global campaign for homosexuality today.

• As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!
Nobody buys Trump’s horseshit. He desperateley needs radical evangelicals and white nationalists, and that’s why he has spent his Presidency attacking the LGBT community

How has he attacked them?

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Nobody buys Trump’s horseshit. He desperateley needs radical evangelicals and white nationalists, and that’s why he has spent his Presidency attacking the LGBT community

By doing everything he can to intentionally damage or destroy policies that they believe in and fought for. By painting them as evil for their beliefs and values. By dismissing and discrediting representatives that they voted for. By enacting policies specifically aimed at damaging cities. By attacking people of non-european ancestry. By behaving like a villain, and forcing to watch as he makes the nation do the same. And I could go on. Have you been fucking asleep or something? What a stupid question you asked.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

By doing everything he can to intentionally damage or destroy policies that they believe in and fought for. By painting them as evil for their beliefs and values. By dismissing and discrediting representatives that they voted for. By enacting policies specifically aimed at damaging cities. By attacking people of non-european ancestry. By behaving like a villain, and forcing to watch as he makes the nation do the same. And I could go on. Have you been fucking asleep or something? What a stupid question you asked.

So basically ORANGE MAN BAD.

That's all you got, you wanna be armchair rebel pendejo.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

It’s Horseshit on your part to believe Trump needs evangelists. Where has he attacked LGBT? Why don’t you ask CAIR and Omar where they stand on LGBT since you are so into measuring tolerance.
You don’t think Trump needs evangelicals? Lol go get your brain checked. It’s acting retarded. CAIR stands with evangelicals. I don’t know about Omar. Her head scarf is stupid, though.

Evangelicals overlooked Trump’s infidelities. He does not need them.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

It’s Horseshit on your part to believe Trump needs evangelists. Where has he attacked LGBT? Why don’t you ask CAIR and Omar where they stand on LGBT since you are so into measuring tolerance.
You don’t think Trump needs evangelicals? Lol go get your brain checked. It’s acting retarded. CAIR stands with evangelicals. I don’t know about Omar. Her head scarf is stupid, though.

If they vanished tomorrow Trump wouldn’t break 10% of the vote in 2020.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

-------------------------------------------------

How will the left condemn Trump now, is the question.

Sort of like free ham presented to a kosher Jewish person, it is a unique dilemma for the stupid left.

My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!

Just what is he saying?
That governments that turn their backs on the killing of gays or accept the jailing and torture of those people should be asked to change their laws and policies.

Anyone have any special groups who routinely do such things?

Below is the working list of nations that still criminalize consensual same-sex sexual acts between adults, according to 76 Crimes.

Afghanistan
Algeria
Angola
Antigua and Barbuda
Bangladesh
Barbados
Bhutan
Botswana
Brunei
Burundi
Cameroon
Comoros
Dominica
Egypt
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gambia
Ghana
Grenada
Guinea
Guyana
Indonesia
Iran
Jamaica

Malawi
Mauritania
Mauritius
Morocco
Namibia
Nigeria
Oman

Pakistan
Palestine
Papua New Guinea
Qatar
Samoa
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Sri Lanka
St Kitts and Nevis
St Lucia
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Syria
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tonga
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda

United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan

Huh, well that's interesting. What we do know beyond the shadow of all doubt is what losers and fucking hypocrites left wingers like blackfag is.

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Point being, they won’t vanish and are willing to overlook his lifestyle. If he goes pro choice then he outright loses them and then some.

Point being, they won’t vanish and are willing to overlook his lifestyle. If he goes pro choice then he outright loses them and then some.
Point being, he needs them. He will not go pro-choice, and will remain vehemently anti-gay and pro-religion based legislation in his future policy choices.

The gay population of the US is only 0.58%

To me you people sure do a lot of bitching about a very tiny demographic.

Point being, he needs them. He will not go pro-choice, and will remain vehemently anti-gay and pro-religion based legislation in his future policy choices.

Where/how has he been anti-gay?

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Your ISIS Pig Fornicators throw gay people from buildings. STFU

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

So you dont have an actual answer do you? so again, What has Trump done to attack the LGBT community? nothing you listed is even remotely close to attacking anyone, ... and he has attacked people of non european ancestry??? how the hell is that? its BS. not true.

why such a long name....L G B T?,,,,,cant we just call the gender "Confused"?
I liked it when they were dykes and fairies...

werent they called "Poofters" in the 70's? back when there were only 2 genders?

In 1st grade they werea pansy...

In 1st grade they werea pansy...
remember the good old days when u had to fill out anything, they would ask,,,Male......Female.....now here we are,,about 35 years later,,,and the gender option where u check mark your gender is at least 12 long

By Bryan Fischer
June 3, 2019

Your ISIS Pig Fornicators throw gay people from buildings. STFU

And this makes you jealous? It makes Bryan Fisher jealous. He wants to criminalize homosexuality.

Forum List

Back