Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

CDD9706E-FD21-4DCE-8CFB-9F13B65E7440.gif

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

What happened to “ACAB”?

There were a lot more injuries and deaths when the Bastille was stormed in 1789. Uprisings of the people sometimes will cause injuries.

I guess we are fortunate that the Biden Regime has fortified the Capitol appropriately, in case the people decide to rise up against tyranny?

Blue lives don't matter when it is a white, right wing, racist, conservative uprising.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

There were WAY more injured cops at the hands of left wing rioters. You have nothing hdre.

There were a lot more injuries and deaths when the Bastille was stormed in 1789. Uprisings of the people sometimes will cause injuries.

I guess we are fortunate that the Biden Regime has fortified the Capitol appropriately, in case the people decide to rise up against tyranny?

Blue lives don't matter when it is a white, right wing, racist, conservative uprising.
No, thats the ONLY time they matter.

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
Ashli Target Practice was a direct threat to lawmakers who were still hiding in in the House chamber just feet away. She was shot, leading the charge into that chamber, and she died a traitor to the country she once served.

To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad
Has Trump caused a fundamental political realignment similar to the one that occurred in 1860 when Lincoln brought forth the Republican Party?

Mike Davis seems to think so:

MR Online | ‘We’re witnessing a fundamental political realignment’: Mike Davis on the crisis in the United States

"A majority of Republicans in the House, moreover, voted against certifying the election. These Trump diehards now constitute a de facto third party.

"Since Trump thinks only of revenge, there is little chance of reconciling this group with the majority of Republicans in the Senate who voted in favor of accepting Biden’s election.

"The Republican Party is splitting in two even if both wings retain the same brand name.

"The Trump movement indeed has become a genuinely neo-fascist force organised around the myth of the 'stolen election' and tacitly condoning political violence.

"Their rage has become even more incandescent after Facebook and Twitter closed down Trump’s accounts."

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

from the sounds of this post, you have made some alphabet agency's list

There were WAY more injured cops at the hands of left wing rioters. You have nothing hdre.

Injured cops have the option of retirement with a
pension. Suicides "happen" in any stressed group
of people---even mailmen commit suicide

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

BS propaganda ------"injuries to brain"-----wats dat?

it's my field ---lovey doc. Lots of people claim
"injury to the brain"

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

BS propaganda ------"injuries to brain"-----wats dat?

You wouldn’t want to know - Rosie ;)

I do know-----I have evaluated thousands of them
from acute lead poisoning to the brain to utter and
complete AMNESIA (usually enlisted men who somehow did not manage to get back to base on time)

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake.

A mere PITTANCE to the 2,000 officers injured or killed last year over pointless rioting brutality while you looked on and YAWNED. Fuck You.

Trump cultists are very violent.

his skull was "CRUSHED" ----got the autopsy findings?

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
Ashli Target Practice was a direct threat to lawmakers who were still hiding in in the House chamber just feet away. She was shot, leading the charge into that chamber, and she died a traitor to the country she once served.
Unarmed....not even a baseball bat in her little hands and the jack booted thug shot her dead...if she were Black wearing a BLM face mask the cop would be in jail awaiting trial...and you know it....

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,

Meh...it was just an uprising. :dunno:

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans? No cops were killed. BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

Forum List

Back