Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Maybe Nancy shouldn't have ordered the Capitol police to let down the barricades?

I'm still wondering when Ashli Babbitt's killer will be charged with First degree murder

Sorry no, Babbitt the Q Bitch was a righteous kill.

Shooting an unarmed woman standing on a bench = murder

you only care because you hate trump and by proxy anyone who voted for him.
Only the people who don’t recognize what Trump has done to this country.

All on you, you pathetic political hacks.

"I'm colfax, I can't recognize other people's views because I'm a self centered SJW coward, and I suck cock"
I recognize other people’s views. But I also recognize when other people have become detached from reality.

That’s what’s harming our country.

Bullshit.

Nah. Just look at the people who rioted at the Capitol. They’re delusional, but 100% committed to Trump.

It’s dangerous.

They are angry. and plenty did it peacefully, yet you want to arrest them all for political crimes.

What's dangerous is government that thinks it needs troops weeks after it occurred and people like you who support it.

You Stasi loving quisling fuck.
They’re angry because they were told lies. They rioted because they believed Trump.

The only ones being arrested are those that committed crimes. Not political crimes. Real crimes.

They committed those crimes because of Trump. For Trump. Because they believed him.

They are angry because they are being silenced, and told to just shut up and take it. They have been shown no proof to the contrary, just multiple court rulings which were mostly on standing, not the merits, and greasy assurances by the people doing the counting and telling them to just shut up and take it.

Trump Trump Trump, you really are a one track pathetic SJW cuck.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Maybe Nancy shouldn't have ordered the Capitol police to let down the barricades?

I'm still wondering when Ashli Babbitt's killer will be charged with First degree murder

Nope ... Busting out windows and injuring 140 capitol cops - KILLING one of them = Murder.

Nope ... Busting out windows and injuring 140 capitol cops - KILLING one of them = Murder.

Dragging 80 year old people out of cars and beating the crap out of them. Putting bullets into the bodies of little children by Antifa and BLM......murder!

"I'm colfax, I can't recognize other people's views because I'm a self centered SJW coward, and I suck cock"
I recognize other people’s views. But I also recognize when other people have become detached from reality.

Bullshit.

Nah. Just look at the people who rioted at the Capitol. They’re delusional, but 100% committed to Trump.

It’s dangerous.

They are angry. and plenty did it peacefully, yet you want to arrest them all for political crimes.

What's dangerous is government that thinks it needs troops weeks after it occurred and people like you who support it.

They’re angry because they were told lies. They rioted because they believed Trump.

The only ones being arrested are those that committed crimes. Not political crimes. Real crimes.

They committed those crimes because of Trump. For Trump. Because they believed him.

They are angry because they are being silenced, and told to just shut up and take it. They have been shown no proof to the contrary, just multiple court rulings which were mostly on standing, not the merits, and greasy assurances by the people doing the counting and telling them to just shut up and take it.

They’re not being silenced. We spoke for two months about their concerns about the election. It was covered extensively.

But they no longer believe anyone else, so when they were told why their concerns weren’t valid, they didn’t listen. Trump told them it wasn’t true because he can’t allow himself to be a loser. It doesn’t matter if it did actually happen, he can’t admit it.

These people were heard. They just don’t like the fact that they didn’t get their way.

Bullshit.

It’s dangerous.

They’re not being silenced. We spoke for two months about their concerns about the election. It was covered extensively.

But they no longer believe anyone else, so when they were told why their concerns weren’t valid, they didn’t listen. Trump told them it wasn’t true because he can’t allow himself to be a loser. It doesn’t matter if it did actually happen, he can’t admit it.

These people were heard. They just don’t like the fact that they didn’t get their way.

"covered". No real answers, just "shut up and accept it"

No cases going into the merits, just rulings on Standing.

They weren't heard, Progressives like you got what you wanted and now you are trying to demonize and shut down anyone who disagrees with you.

Bullshit.

It’s dangerous.

They weren't heard, Progressives like you got what you wanted and now you are trying to demonize and shut down anyone who disagrees with you.
No. Answers were given at length by numerous sources.

It started innocent enough with Sharpiegate in Arizona. That was politely explained. The fact that Biden votes came late in a lot of swing states was supposedly fraud. That was politely explained as well. They seized in a conspiracy about Dominion from Antrim county. That was explained as well.

Over and over again, the accusations shifted and over and over again, they were explained.

But Trump’s supporters don’t listen to these explanations. Trump’s favorable media doesn’t talk about them and they don’t believe anything else. They believe the lies. The lies are easier on them.

The court cases were heard. Over and over again. Yeah, some were tossed on standing. That’s not the court’s fault. A lot were tossed on merits. It’s false to suggest otherwise. That’s part of the lie. Pretending like the “evidence“ wasn’t heard. It was heard, when the case was appropriate. It was dismissed because it wasn’t good evidence. Not nearly good enough to throw out millions of votes.

But time and time again Trump supporters were told that they were going to prevail despite the lack of legal cause. People who know what these casss entailed knew they were going to fail. Trump supporters don’t read cases. They just believe Trump when he says they’re going to “flip states”. When that doesn’t happen, they get even angrier because the world they believe doesn’t line up with the world that is.

Bullshit.

It’s dangerous.

It started innocent enough with Sharpiegate in Arizona. That was politely explained. The fact that Biden votes came late in a lot of swing states was supposedly fraud. That was politely explained as well. They seized in a conspiracy about Dominion from Antrim county. That was explained as well.

Over and over again, the accusations shifted and over and over again, they were explained.

But Trump’s supporters don’t listen to these explanations. Trump’s favorable media doesn’t talk about them and they don’t believe anything else. They believe the lies. The lies are easier on them.

The court cases were heard. Over and over again. Yeah, some were tossed on standing. That’s not the court’s fault. A lot were tossed on merits. It’s false to suggest otherwise. That’s part of the lie. Pretending like the “evidence“ wasn’t heard. It was heard, when the case was appropriate. It was dismissed because it wasn’t good evidence. Not nearly good enough to throw out millions of votes.

But time and time again Trump supporters were told that they were going to prevail despite the lack of legal cause. People who know what these casss entailed knew they were going to fail. Trump supporters don’t read cases. They just believe Trump when he says they’re going to “flip states”. When that doesn’t happen, they get even angrier because the world they believe doesn’t line up with the world that is.

"Explained"

Most were tossed on Standing.

It's okay if "patriots" do it.

It's okay if "patriots" do it.

One by one, they are indicting these "patriots". GOOD!! :cool-45:

"Explained"

I don’t know if it was most or not. But a lot were tossed on standing. That happens when you have shitty lawyers doing stupid things. That’s not the court’s fault.

But a lot of them weren’t. You said none of them were heard on merits. That’s a lie.

But it wasn’t just courts that did this. The media explained. Lawyers explained. The state’s officials explained.

Trump’s supporters were heard. It’s just that they were wrong and can’t accept it. The only thing they’d accept is Trump winning. Therefore any explanation that didn’t result in that outcome is not considered.

"Explained"

I don’t know if it was most or not. But a lot were tossed on standing. That happens when you have shitty lawyers doing stupid things. That’s not the court’s fault.

But a lot of them weren’t. You said none of them were heard on merits. That’s a lie.

But it wasn’t just courts that did this. The media explained. Lawyers explained. The state’s officials explained.

Trump’s supporters were heard. It’s just that they were wrong and can’t accept it. The only thing they’d accept is Trump winning. Therefore any explanation that didn’t result in that outcome is not considered.

They were tossed because the courts don't want to deal with it, or don't care.

The people who had the most to benefit from it did all the "explaining".

Yep 1. Tell the Big Lie prior to election - 2. Repeat the Big Lie early and often 3. File over 60 lawsuits - all but two of which were laughed out of court and 4. Commit Sedition against the United States of America.

14b2126e657f98279063b94805968de2.png

"Explained"

The people who had the most knowledge did the most explaining.

The courts have to live in reality. They don’t rule on the fevered dreams and wild accusations of crazy Trump supporters. They rule on facts which were sorely missing from the lawsuits that were filed.

They were heard. It’s just that they didn’t like how it turned out. They don’t understand how the story that Trump gives them doesn’t line up with reality.

Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

Again, point out someone supporting a school shooter or shut the fuck up.
How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

This is the only time the OP and his leftist pals have ever shown any concern for the health and safety of law enforcement.
What about 9-11?

The week of 9/11, Obama buddy Bill Ayers opined in the NY Times that he didn't set off enough bombs in his career as a terrorist. And Obama religious mentor Jeremiah Wright went to the pulpit and delivered his epic sermon "GD America"

Ayers should have been convicted. But is he Obama's buddy? NOT - They served on a charity board together and Ayers hosted a fundraiser for Obama in 2008. He is now a respected college professor and has moved on. You should too!

Wright? Obama wasn't in church the day Wright went on that particular rampage - He was an occasional church goer at best.
Meanwhile who was Trump palling around with?

1611862957031.png

1611862982278.png

Trump cultists are very violent.

Bullshit.

It’s dangerous.

Because the intelligence community says you right wingers are still very much triggered over the stolen election and another kidnapping of a governor, riot or Oklahoma City Bombing is coming.

You patriots. LOL

"Explained"

The courts have to live in reality. They don’t rule on the fevered dreams and wild accusations of crazy Trump supporters. They rule on facts which were sorely missing from the lawsuits that were filed.

They were heard. It’s just that they didn’t like how it turned out. They don’t understand how the story that Trump gives them doesn’t line up with reality.
But this woman signed an afterdavid

1611863212700.png

"Explained"

But this woman signed an afterdavid

View attachment 449743

So help her Gob! :laugh:

Forum List

Back