Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

The riots this summer were far worse, sustained, supported, ignored.
Delusional.

They were spontaneous events sparked by decades of police action in minority communities.

What happened at the Capitol was because an American president can’t accept that he lost an election. They totally different.

No, they are not, and the ones this summer were worse.

They were hijacked by BLM/anti-fa and rubes like you continue to give them cover.

BLM is different from blm.

How many threads did dr love post about all the cops and people that were murdered during the riots? What about all the cops and people that were seriously injured?
This dude doesnt give a fuck about these people. He gives a fuck about democrats. He is a worthless sheep.

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
go suck a dick
8000 jobs lost with one stroke of the pen....after the pipeline closes for good another 10,000 jobs lost will follow....and you come on this board and get angry and nasty?....we are going to regain power in a very short time with moves like Joe did...so be prepared....because when we get it back in charge we will make it impossible for you bastards to cheat...those dem cheating days are over fagot boi.....you all shot your wad and exposed your tactics to get rid of Trump.....
yYou got me shakin in my boots....listen, if you gun loving pink pussy's really want to take over the country, you gotta first STOP POSTING AND BRAGGING BOUT WHAT YOU DID ON SOCIAL MEDIA.....LOLOLOL....I MEAN SERIOUSLY....YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP A GOV. AND GOT CAUGHT, TRIED TAKING OVER THE CAPITAL AND NOW BEING CAUGHT.....AT LEAST NIGGA'S NO HOW TO STAY ON THE DOWN LOW.....LOLOLOLO
EITHER PRACTICE HOW TO GIVE BLOW JOBS, CAUSE SOME OF YOU MF'S ARE GOING TO PRISON OR KEEP YOUR DAY JOBS...CAUSE TERRORIST YOU AIN'T!!LOLOLOView attachment 449696
Why are you posting pics of trannies? Weirdo. BOLD is stuck.
bold is like me, thick and black......jealous?
Keep telling yourself that. Thick meaning fat.

You should be careful. While I survived COVID and help others via my plasma donations (27 lives saved to date). You may not be so lucky. Stay indoors and get fatter. Loser.

Well, you finally hit a sore spot...so far I've gained 50 pounds, 312 to date and I am miserable and now that you've finally hurt my feelings, I'm off the Burger King to feel better, you are so mean
To me there is a balance. And there is over interference by government. And there is arrogance by the private side. where to find the balance in everything. The balance may be different in all issues. But things are promoted the same. if the government ends up putting massive control on the cruise industry, then we will get about a 10% improvement while doubling prices to take a cruise. The costs of automobiles are atrocious because of government. Cars are built to the sizes they are to keep the prices down. And the American manufacturers can not even make a profit on the passenger sedans because of it.

It's like the loony communist left wants to forget the 5 Dallas cops burn loot murder killed during one of their peaceful riots.

It's a war. You wanted it.

Let me get this straight, nigga's loot and steal 10 dollar shoes at a local Walmart across the nation last summer during peaceful protest and 40,000 rednecks murder and steal comprimised intel at the state Capital......uhmmm, this is a hard one...which one is worst?

This is a logical fallacy. Try again.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
Let me get this straight, nigga's loot and steal 10 dollar shoes at a local Walmart across the nation last summer during peaceful protest and 40,000 rednecks murder and steal comprimised intel at the state Capital......uhmmm, this is a hard one...which one is worst?
It is which one is worse? and it wasn't 40k...maybe 1% actually stormed the Capitol.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Thousands of injured cops during BLM/Anti-fa protests that continue to occur and you cared nothing about it.

Hack.

Please provide a link to the amount of injuries to cops during the "antifa" protests and what kinds of injuries they sustained. I don't think that you can explain how you know whether Dr. Love cared or did not care. Do you know him?

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Thousands of injured cops during BLM/Anti-fa protests that continue to occur and you cared nothing about it.

Hack.

Please provide a link to the amount of injuries to cops during the "antifa" protests and what kinds of injuries they sustained. I don't think that you can explain how you know whether Dr. Love cared or did not care. Do you know him?

I'll google one, you can look up the rest.

Federal officers in Portland suffered 113 eye injuries from lasers, DHS official says

DrLove, like you, is a hypocritical progressive hack and needs to make this world a better place by being 6 feet under it.

Hack.

I condemned the violence in Portland and elsewhere quite vigorously. What I did say (and still believe) was that 93% of the BLM rallies were peaceful. And when they were not, it was often not BLM people who were responsible. Anarchists who are largely apolitical but just like F-ing stuff up along with Proud Boy's, Boogaloos and others who just get off on confrontation and chaos were involved.

Here is a classic example:

Hack.

I condemned the violence in Portland and elsewhere quite vigorously. What I did say (and still believe) was that 93% of the BLM rallies were peaceful. And when they were not, it was often not BLM people who were responsible. Anarchists who are largely apolitical but just like F-ing stuff up along with Proud Boy's, Boogaloos and others who just get off on confrontation and chaos were involved.

You "condemned" the violence. Yeah right. And again with the false flag bullshit you have no evidence of being systemic beyond a few guys here and there. BLM and Anti-fa work hand in hand. And I am talking the organization BLM, not the concept.

The guys attacking the courthouse in Portland were not righties, and it wasn't just 7% of the people around the courthouse.

And yet you try to lump anyone near the capitol with the ones who went in, and the ones who went in peacefully with the ones who forced their way in. That makes you a fucking hypocrite who needs to fuck off.

Delusional.

They were spontaneous events sparked by decades of police action in minority communities.

What happened at the Capitol was because an American president can’t accept that he lost an election. They totally different.

They were hijacked by BLM/anti-fa and rubes like you continue to give them cover.

Whatever grandpa. I don’t speak your nut job code.

The difference is that Trump owns this riot. It only occurred because he’s a loser and a terrible human being.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

Animals.

We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

Here in Pennsylvania, it is strictly illegal already for people to commit mass murder in schoolhouses.

What would you suggest in addition? Metal detectors and body cavity searches for people entering the schools?

Should we do that in the Capitol as well?

This is the only time the OP and his leftist pals have ever shown any concern for the health and safety of law enforcement.
What about 9-11?

The week of 9/11, Obama buddy Bill Ayers opined in the NY Times that he didn't set off enough bombs in his career as a terrorist. And Obama religious mentor Jeremiah Wright went to the pulpit and delivered his epic sermon "GD America"

The big injury to the US is the filthy ass Democrats stealing the Presidential and Senate elections from the American people.

That destroyed our Constitutional Republic. Big hurt!

Hack.

You "condemned" the violence. Yeah right. And again with the false flag bullshit you have no evidence of being systemic beyond a few guys here and there. BLM and Anti-fa work hand in hand. And I am talking the organization BLM, not the concept.

The guys attacking the courthouse in Portland were not righties, and it wasn't just 7% of the people around the courthouse.

And yet you try to lump anyone near the capitol with the ones who went in, and the ones who went in peacefully with the ones who forced their way in. That makes you a fucking hypocrite who needs to fuck off.

Piss off Trumptard :)

Delusional.

Whatever grandpa. I don’t speak your nut job code.

The difference is that Trump owns this riot. It only occurred because he’s a loser and a terrible human being.

you only care because you hate trump and by proxy anyone who voted for him.

Forum List

Back