Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Being this disconnected from reality is dangerous. Being unreachable by any means is dangerous.
You can always tell when a nutter knows (at least at some level) that they're defending the indefensible: They change the subject and attack you personally.

These deaths and injuries are a fucking disgrace, and the domestic terrorists (and those who willingly enable them) damn well know it.
It’s easy to call them all nutters and I do that too.

But it’s different than that. They’re not stupid. Some of these nutters are very successful and insightful.

I don’t get it myself but there’s something different going on here. Something much more insidious.
Oh, I agree. Being captured by an ideology is not a function of intelligence or lack thereof.

I say it all the time: This is a a group pathology, and the world has seen it before.

Give Trump "credit": He knew exactly what to do, and exactly who to target.

Part of me wonders to what extent Trump has the same pathology. Not that it makes him blameless. The cynic in me thinks Trump is based in reality but decides to use his supporters maliciously.

But after listening to his call with Raffensperger, I’ve decided that Trump’s supporters have just as much effect on him as he does on them.

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
Ashli Target Practice was a direct threat to lawmakers who were still hiding in in the House chamber just feet away. She was shot, leading the charge into that chamber, and she died a traitor to the country she once served.
Unarmed....not even a baseball bat in her little hands and the jack booted thug shot her dead...if she were Black wearing a BLM face mask the cop would be in jail awaiting trial...and you know it....
You lose as that cop did not have x-ray vision to know if she was carrying a concealed gun or not. His job was to protect the Congressmen/women hiding inside the House Chamber. She made a moronic threatening move attempting to climb over the barricade setup to keep those seditious insurrectionists out. It was a good shoot and the Capitol should charge her family for the mess she made that they had to clean up.

She died a traitor to this country.
In Israel if a Palestinian terrorists does a suicide bomb the Israeli government will bomb the terrorists family's houses. Parents, uncles, grandparents. It makes other potential terrorists think twice before they suicide bomb. You aren't just killing yourself you're also killing your entire family.
That is a myth...do some reading and less listening tard....

So can any of you brown shirt libs explain why the Finger (resident Joe) wants troops in DC until March?.....how much longer do we need to appear as a tyrannical militarized dictatorship in the eyes of the world?....when they told Joe the troops are sleeping in a parking garage he said that's troubling and walked off.....

Being this disconnected from reality is dangerous. Being unreachable by any means is dangerous.
You can always tell when a nutter knows (at least at some level) that they're defending the indefensible: They change the subject and attack you personally.

These deaths and injuries are a fucking disgrace, and the domestic terrorists (and those who willingly enable them) damn well know it.
It’s easy to call them all nutters and I do that too.

But it’s different than that. They’re not stupid. Some of these nutters are very successful and insightful.

I don’t get it myself but there’s something different going on here. Something much more insidious.
Oh, I agree. Being captured by an ideology is not a function of intelligence or lack thereof.

I say it all the time: This is a a group pathology, and the world has seen it before.

Give Trump "credit": He knew exactly what to do, and exactly who to target.

Part of me wonders to what extent Trump has the same pathology. Not that it makes him blameless. The cynic in me thinks Trump is based in reality but decides to use his supporters maliciously.

But after listening to his call with Raffensperger, I’ve decided that Trump’s supporters have just as much effect on him as he does on them.
Yeah, this stuff is fascinating. There certainly is some kind of symbiosis, a shared oxygen, between Trump and his flock.

The psychological analysis of this period will continue for a LONG time.

Water is H20 is a fact. "The election was clean" is an opinion.

Wrong.
A level of certainty that the election was "clean" is not disputable.
Fact.

Science is driven by honest inquiry and the preponderance of evidence.

This is the problem with Trumpisms, they have chosen to disregard fact and bastardize science in favor of want of outcome.

This shit is tearing teh country apart. It needs to stop, by any means necessary.

Ummmm his press bitch just told us that the troops will be in DC until March by Biden's orders.....rub the sleep and sand from your little eyes and turn on the news.....

Well then, this is a big deal! lol

Why do you call the homely, honest experienced Press Secretary a "bitch?"

Is it that she does not possess the demonic qualities of Trump's Press Secretaries?

Trumpists really are on the far side of good vs evil.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

Again, point out someone supporting a school shooter or shut the fuck up.
How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

Because why should I have to take a test to start my vehicle if I don't drink and drive?
So you say.

It's just more punishing law abiding people because you don't think we deserve to own something or be able to use something without going through hoops.
Rocko said he likes stop and frisk. Would you be ok with cops randomly coming up to you and frisking you?
Nope. Seemed unconstitutional then and still does!

Ummmm his press bitch just told us that the troops will be in DC until March by Biden's orders.....rub the sleep and sand from your little eyes and turn on the news.....

Well then, this is a big deal! lol

Why do you call the homely, honest experienced Press Secretary a "bitch?"

Is it that she does not possess the demonic qualities of Trump's Press Secretaries?

Trumpists really are on the far side of good vs evil.
I watched her lie for Obama....she is a known liar....

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

Because why should I have to take a test to start my vehicle if I don't drink and drive?
So you say.

It's just more punishing law abiding people because you don't think we deserve to own something or be able to use something without going through hoops.
Rocko said he likes stop and frisk. Would you be ok with cops randomly coming up to you and frisking you?

It's not random, so stop lying about that.
Yes it is. They see a guy walking down the street and they bum rush him, tackle him to the ground and search him..

My fucking god you are uninformed.

They didn't explain, they said "your views are bullshit, shut up"
They did explain but were trained not to accept anything other than what Trump and his media allies say.

Take Antrim county. There was an investigation into exactly what happened which revealed a user error. The ballot design was changed by the machines were not updated with the new design. The state disseminated the result of the election and was reported in the media but to the Trump crowd, Antrim county proves that Dominion steals votes.

It was explained but you can’t make people listen.

You’ll deny facts to preserve your false comfortable reality.

All these errors, and all in the favor of Democrats.
You sure?

Or are those just the errors we heard about because it fit the Trump narrative?

How can I be sure? I haven't seen a report, or a hard investigation, or even someone calling for those.

It's just "shut up and trust us" from the very people we are accusing of gaming the system.
You can’t be sure but it didn’t stop you from believing it anyway.

It was “believe it because it’s convenient”, the type of shitty logic that pervades the Trump faithful and results in their anger.

You can trust the people who know what they’re talking about or you can trust Trump and his shitty lawyers. You’ll trust the shitty lawyers because they tell you what you want to hear, not because it’s actually true.

Why should I trust people who got what they wanted and could care less if they got it via cheating?

I want a report, a commission, and full blown investigation.
You don’t know the first thing about who these people are or what they want but it doesn’t stop you from acting like you do.

This is yet again another way to rationalize what you want to believe. It’s not factual. Not reality based. Just a mental trick to preserve your false sense of reality.

When the investigation doesn’t show what you want, you want another investigation. Oh and an investigation of the investigation. Like Benghazi. Like Crossfire Hurricane.

You ignore the questions because it suits you. Again, you got what you wanted.
I don’t ignore the question, I point out that it is based on a baseless assumption. That’s not an honest question.

Tell me that Raffensperger got what he wanted by electing Biden. Is that what you want me to believe?

The people in the local districts where people point out concerns sure as hell wanted Biden elected, and like a good lemming, Raffensperger wouldn't upset the apple cart.
Again, you don’t know anything about these “people” and just assign motive to them because that’s convenient. Same with Raffensperger.

When you allow yourself to base your reality on things that you want to be true rather than what is true, that’s when you become disconnected from reality. That’s exactly how Trump lives his life, his devout optimism about his own outcomes and that’s what happened here.
And look at how fast they turn on republicans or Fox News when they said Biden won.

Both Trump and his backers were livid when Fox News called Arizona for Democratic rival Joe Biden, who would go on to win the election. Pro-Trump crowds even chanted “Fox News sucks!” as election workers counted ballots.
“When I defended the call for Biden in the Arizona election, I became a target of murderous rage from consumers who were furious at not having their views confirmed,” he wrote in a Los Angeles Times opinion piece.
The election denial that followed, he said, was “partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying.”
But it was also the result of cable news “indulging a consumer’s worst cravings” with the kind of content aired, especially the “self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies” that many viewers seek.

"murderous rage"

LOL, what a bunch of pansies these guys are, kind of like you, soi boi.
You’ve been listening to that guy and nodding your head in agreement for years. The first time they contradict your thinking they are rinos!

They didn't explain, they said "your views are bullshit, shut up"
They did explain but were trained not to accept anything other than what Trump and his media allies say.

Take Antrim county. There was an investigation into exactly what happened which revealed a user error. The ballot design was changed by the machines were not updated with the new design. The state disseminated the result of the election and was reported in the media but to the Trump crowd, Antrim county proves that Dominion steals votes.

It was explained but you can’t make people listen.

You’ll deny facts to preserve your false comfortable reality.

All these errors, and all in the favor of Democrats.
Just like Florida 2000 all the errors favored Republicans.

At least in Florida they did hard recounts and investigated for months afterwards (And most of the those investigations showed Bush would have probably won anyway).

If you want to blame the 2000 election on anyone, blame it on Gore who couldn't even win his own home State.
Gore had a point. He wanted all ballots counted. As many as possible. He wasn’t asking Florida to throw out hundreds of thousands of ballot he didn’t like. He wasn’t telling Congress to disregard the results entirely.

He just wanted the ballots counted but ran out of time.

And in the end it was shown that he more than likely lost anyway.

Gore only wanted ballots re-counted in counties he knew he had an advantage.
That’s true. Gore should have requested a statewide recount which is what the Supreme Court of Florida ordered.

I remember vividly that the Republican stance at the time was that any recount is unnecessary because like it or not we have to go with the initial result.

And the most complete count, all counties and over and under votes resulted in a Gore win.

Gore conceded when he lost because he did it for the good of the country. He didn’t feel the need to pretend otherwise. Consider the outcome of the entire election hinged on a few hundred votes in a single state. Trump lost by tens of thousands over several states.

Got a link to those studies showing he won?
Fuck you. If you don’t know it’s because you don’t want to know.

And it’s funny that today you think what happened to gore happened to trump.
They don’t want to know.

Just look how Marty behaves here.

First he just wants to be heard.
they were heard.
Then he wants an explanation.
there was an explanation.
The explanation came from Biden supporters.
Raffensperger is a Trump supporter.
The explanation needs to come from someone else.

They keep pretending like they want a process.
They don’t want a process. They want an outcome. They want Trump to win and anything that says he didn’t win doesn’t count for some reason. Any reason. They can come up with anything to deny it.

Watch Marty come up with a reason to deny the Florida recount studies and remember that the original statement was that the studies showed Biden losing.

And you keep your head up sealy's ass because you got what you wanted, and really don't care how you got it.
Actually, we need to make sure next election that red states are as red as we think they are. Maybe red state voting machines are rigged. You guys seem so sure maybe you know something we dont

it's called having an opinion, something your ilk want to stop if the opinion isn't "approved"

Kind of like saying a dude with a dick is a girl, and has to be called a girl "or else"?
Yeah? And some people have the opinion that the world is flat. Doesn’t mean they’re stupid, it means they have something weird going on in their psychology that makes them believe something despite all evidence to the contrary.

They’re harmless, overall.

But it’s different here because Trump is nurturing this false beliefs to use to his advantage and it is hurting the country.

it's not harmless, it shows two things, a desire for reality to match your beliefs, and a need for everyone to agree with you OR ELSE. That is the crux of the progressive position, your position.
It’s a desire to live in the same reality. The country is far worse off when a big chunk of the country thinks there’s a massive conspiracy to steal the election despite all evidence to the contrary.

Reality doesn’t match my beliefs. My beliefs match reality. I believe the world is round because it would be insane to think there’s a massive conspiracy to hide the flat earth. I believe the election outcome was the right one because it’s insane to think there’s a massive conspiracy to steal it.

The country is worse off when the other chunk doesn't care about proving to the other chunk they are wrong, and instead just want them to shut up. And want government to MAKE them shut up.

It doesn't have to be a massive conspiracy, just a few people in certain electoral districts.
5 states you lost said you legitimately lost

Animals.

And why should the cops be allowed to stop and frisk random people in high crime areas?

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
The cop that was killed? You mean the one that had a stroke.

I DID ask a communist.
A stroke from a blood clot. Head injuries can cause such blood clots and he was hit in the head.
He wasn't hit in the head. He wasn't hit at all.

It would be great if they deleted Trump's twitter account and he lost all those contacts he had.
I don't believe Trump has the right to incite any further violence, but I do think his Twitter account should be preserved for its historical and legal significance.

How long he manages to stay out of prison will determine whether or not rich people are (still) above the law:

"In October 2016, The New York Times published some tax documents from 1995.

"Trump claimed on his tax returns that he lost money, but did not recognize it in the form of canceled debts.

"Trump might have performed a stock-for-debt swap.

"This would have allowed Trump to avoid paying income taxes for at least 18 years."

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
Ashli Target Practice was a direct threat to lawmakers who were still hiding in in the House chamber just feet away. She was shot, leading the charge into that chamber, and she died a traitor to the country she once served.
Unarmed....not even a baseball bat in her little hands and the jack booted thug shot her dead...if she were Black wearing a BLM face mask the cop would be in jail awaiting trial...and you know it....
You lose as that cop did not have x-ray vision to know if she was carrying a concealed gun or not. His job was to protect the Congressmen/women hiding inside the House Chamber. She made a moronic threatening move attempting to climb over the barricade setup to keep those seditious insurrectionists out. It was a good shoot and the Capitol should charge her family for the mess she made that they had to clean up.

She died a traitor to this country.
In Israel if a Palestinian terrorists does a suicide bomb the Israeli government will bomb the terrorists family's houses. Parents, uncles, grandparents. It makes other potential terrorists think twice before they suicide bomb. You aren't just killing yourself you're also killing your entire family.
That is a myth...do some reading and less listening tard....
Bombing their homes is a myth ... they destroyed those homes with bulldozers, not bombs. And fortunately, suicide bombings are way down in Israel so there have been many, if any, such bulldozings in recent years.

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
The cop that was killed? You mean the one that had a stroke.

I DID ask a communist.
A stroke from a blood clot. Head injuries can cause such blood clots and he was hit in the head.
He wasn't hit in the head. He wasn't hit at all.
It's almost a pity you rightards are so disconnected from reality. Lemme guess... you also believe Twice Impeached Trump won the 2020 election, amirite?

Dumbfuck...

Sicknick, 40, died a day after the insurrection due to injuries he sustained defending the Capitol amid mobs of supporters of former President Trump storming the complex while Congress met.

Forum List

Back