Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

I skimmed them, mostly lefty agitprop.
And this is why I say that you will never be happy unless you get what you want. You don’t want a process, you want an outcome.

And you want to silence anyone who disagrees with you, or worse let others do your dirty work for them.

You wanna be Stasi prick.
Nope. Just trying to show you what you don’t want to see. What you refuse to acknowledge.

Just trying to live in the same world.

I look, I see, I call you a fucking turd.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:
Lol, your fake outrage is cute. At this time in Trump's presidency I was talking about what a great president he was. You can't do that with Biden. So bitter of a loon you are.

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
The cop that was killed? You mean the one that had a stroke.

I DID ask a communist.
A stroke from a blood clot. Head injuries can cause such blood clots and he was hit in the head.
He wasn't hit in the head. He wasn't hit at all.
It's almost a pity you rightards are so disconnected from reality. Lemme guess... you also believe Twice Impeached Trump won the 2020 election, amirite?

Dumbfuck...

Sicknick, 40, died a day after the insurrection due to injuries he sustained defending the Capitol amid mobs of supporters of former President Trump storming the complex while Congress met.
The family says no.
Communists are doing nothing but swearing to each other's fabrications

Water is H20 is a fact. "The election was clean" is an opinion.

Wrong.
A level of certainty that the election was "clean" is not disputable.
Fact.

Science is driven by honest inquiry and the preponderance of evidence.

This is the problem with Trumpisms, they have chosen to disregard fact and bastardize science in favor of want of outcome.

This shit is tearing teh country apart. It needs to stop, by any means necessary.

"Opinion"

The same science that says you have to call a guy with a dick a girl?

it's called having an opinion, something your ilk want to stop if the opinion isn't "approved"

Kind of like saying a dude with a dick is a girl, and has to be called a girl "or else"?
Yeah? And some people have the opinion that the world is flat. Doesn’t mean they’re stupid, it means they have something weird going on in their psychology that makes them believe something despite all evidence to the contrary.

They’re harmless, overall.

But it’s different here because Trump is nurturing this false beliefs to use to his advantage and it is hurting the country.

it's not harmless, it shows two things, a desire for reality to match your beliefs, and a need for everyone to agree with you OR ELSE. That is the crux of the progressive position, your position.
It’s a desire to live in the same reality. The country is far worse off when a big chunk of the country thinks there’s a massive conspiracy to steal the election despite all evidence to the contrary.

Reality doesn’t match my beliefs. My beliefs match reality. I believe the world is round because it would be insane to think there’s a massive conspiracy to hide the flat earth. I believe the election outcome was the right one because it’s insane to think there’s a massive conspiracy to steal it.

The country is worse off when the other chunk doesn't care about proving to the other chunk they are wrong, and instead just want them to shut up. And want government to MAKE them shut up.

It doesn't have to be a massive conspiracy, just a few people in certain electoral districts.
5 states you lost said you legitimately lost

Said by people who don't care if the win was legitimate or not.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

Again, point out someone supporting a school shooter or shut the fuck up.
How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

Because why should I have to take a test to start my vehicle if I don't drink and drive?
And why should the cops be allowed to stop and frisk random people in high crime areas?

They don't do it to random people, they do it to people behaving in such a way as to give the officers cause to search them.

Animals.

Lol, your fake outrage is cute. At this time in Trump's presidency I was talking about what a great president he was. You can't do that with Biden. So bitter of a loon you are.
LOL

Your infatuation with Trump is observed and laughed at.

At this time in Trump's presidency

He had done nothing as he was totally unprepared and unaware of how to govern. FACT, no administration in our lifetime has gotten out of the gate so slow.

The ass hole was arguing crowd size at one week in, screaming the invented term, "alternate facts."

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
The cop that was killed? You mean the one that had a stroke.

I DID ask a communist.
A stroke from a blood clot. Head injuries can cause such blood clots and he was hit in the head.
He wasn't hit in the head. He wasn't hit at all.
It's almost a pity you rightards are so disconnected from reality. Lemme guess... you also believe Twice Impeached Trump won the 2020 election, amirite?

Dumbfuck...

Sicknick, 40, died a day after the insurrection due to injuries he sustained defending the Capitol amid mobs of supporters of former President Trump storming the complex while Congress met.
The family says no.
Communists are doing nothing but swearing to each other's fabrications
LOLOLOL

Moron, your own article says he suffered injuries. The family says what they don't know, is the direct cause. Maybe you think he beat himself to death? :lmao:

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
Ashli Target Practice was a direct threat to lawmakers who were still hiding in in the House chamber just feet away. She was shot, leading the charge into that chamber, and she died a traitor to the country she once served.
Unarmed....not even a baseball bat in her little hands and the jack booted thug shot her dead...if she were Black wearing a BLM face mask the cop would be in jail awaiting trial...and you know it....
You lose as that cop did not have x-ray vision to know if she was carrying a concealed gun or not. His job was to protect the Congressmen/women hiding inside the House Chamber. She made a moronic threatening move attempting to climb over the barricade setup to keep those seditious insurrectionists out. It was a good shoot and the Capitol should charge her family for the mess she made that they had to clean up.

She died a traitor to this country.
In Israel if a Palestinian terrorists does a suicide bomb the Israeli government will bomb the terrorists family's houses. Parents, uncles, grandparents. It makes other potential terrorists think twice before they suicide bomb. You aren't just killing yourself you're also killing your entire family.
That is a myth...do some reading and less listening tard....
So I was bulldozers not bombs? My bad. Did you mean Israel never did this to terrorists family members?

Your infatuation with Trump is observed and laughed at.

But, but, but, Donny is the only politician that offered absolution to the old white guy who failed at life.
Only trump could solve the Middle East, bring jobs back home, cure corona, solve racism, solve global warming, pay off the debt and fix the middle class. He was smarter than the generals and scientists. If they disagreed with him they were immediately demonized or fired. Thrown under the bus.

Sounds like Putin. Acts like him too down to rigging elections.

To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad
Has Trump caused a fundamental political realignment similar to the one that occurred in 1860 when Lincoln brought forth the Republican Party?

Mike Davis seems to think so:

MR Online | ‘We’re witnessing a fundamental political realignment’: Mike Davis on the crisis in the United States

"A majority of Republicans in the House, moreover, voted against certifying the election. These Trump diehards now constitute a de facto third party.

"Since Trump thinks only of revenge, there is little chance of reconciling this group with the majority of Republicans in the Senate who voted in favor of accepting Biden’s election.

"The Republican Party is splitting in two even if both wings retain the same brand name.

"The Trump movement indeed has become a genuinely neo-fascist force organised around the myth of the 'stolen election' and tacitly condoning political violence.

"Their rage has become even more incandescent after Facebook and Twitter closed down Trump’s accounts."
It would be great if they deleted Trump's twitter account and he lost all those contacts he had.
We are still here, growing, and will vote in even greater numbers, commie

you mean knuckle under.

Not fucking happening, you deep state cheerleading cuck.
See what you’re doing here? This is all about winning. It’s not about acknowledging reality.

Anyone who contradicts you is an enemy and can’t be allowed to be considered.

you mean knuckle under.

Not fucking happening, you deep state cheerleading cuck.
See what you’re doing here? This is all about winning. It’s not about acknowledging reality.

Anyone who contradicts you is an enemy and can’t be allowed to be considered.

It's about the truth, and your sides attempt to deny any investigation into it, any questioning of it, and any discussion of it beyond things like this message board.

Forum List

Back