Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

The riots this summer were far worse, sustained, supported, ignored.
Delusional.

They were spontaneous events sparked by decades of police action in minority communities.

What happened at the Capitol was because an American president can’t accept that he lost an election. They totally different.

No, they are not, and the ones this summer were worse.

They were hijacked by BLM/anti-fa and rubes like you continue to give them cover.

BLM is different from blm.
Whatever grandpa. I don’t speak your nut job code.

The difference is that Trump owns this riot. It only occurred because he’s a loser and a terrible human being.
Sorry asshat, you lose again. FBI admits they knew this couldn’t happen days in advance and did nothing. Oops. Started your shit while Trump was still speaking a mile and a half away. You are a liar.

Delusional.

They were spontaneous events sparked by decades of police action in minority communities.

What happened at the Capitol was because an American president can’t accept that he lost an election. They totally different.

They were hijacked by BLM/anti-fa and rubes like you continue to give them cover.

The difference is that Trump owns this riot. It only occurred because he’s a loser and a terrible human being.
Sorry asshat, you lose again. FBI admits they knew this couldn’t happen days in advance and did nothing. Oops. Started your shit while Trump was still speaking a mile and a half away. You are a liar.
If Trump had conceded, this never would have happened.

Don’t bother replying. You can’t even admit you lied when presented with photographic proof.

Right now, the smart money is on Rump being convicted of one or more felonies and spending at least a year in Club Fed.
I hope you're right. Trump didn't get the nickname "Don the Con" by adhering to the rule of law. He has been suspected of criminal activities for decades, but he has also contributed large amounts of money to Democratic politicians over those years; hopefully, he dies in prison after being thoroughly disgraced.

Legal affairs of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

"In June 2016, a USA Today article reported that Donald Trump and his companies have been deleting emails and other documents on a large scale,[245] including evidence in lawsuits, sometimes in defiance of court orders and under subpoena since as early as 1973.[246][247][248]

"In October 2016, Kurt Eichenwald published new research findings in Newsweek.

"The findings were first published by Paul Singer[249] on June 13, 2016[250] and gained larger attention[251][252] after a new report in Newsweek on October 31, 2016.

"According to Newsweek, Trump and his companies "hid or destroyed thousands of documents" involving several court cases from as early as 1973."

Donnie is a cross between a mob boss “nice lil country ya got there, sure be a shame if I fucked it up!” and a freekshow carnival barker “step right up - see an entitled lil billion dollar baby pitch a fit!!”

I’m out of concepts - Ideas?

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

This narrative is created to amplify the deaths during the 2020 Insurrection. But you don't embrace the positive. It could have ended in a total collapse of the government. Fortunately, it was led by an uninformed derp brigade of Cult45 'patriots', so body counts were low, yet arrests are at an all time high. They were dogs that chase cars and finally caught one. They stormed our US Capitol, and had no idea what to do after they did it.

Last edited:
In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

This narrative is created to amplify the deaths during the 2020 Insurrection. But you don't embrace the positive. It could have ended in a total collapse of the government. Fortunately, it was led by an uninformed derp brigade of Cult45 'patriots', so body counts were low, yet arrests are at an all time high. They were dogs that chase cars and finally caught one. They stormed our US Capitol, and had no idea what to do after they did it.

Are you suggesting that Jake had no plan? :D

1294935351-1.jpg

Yet plans for it may have begun as early as the days following election day. And certainly escalated after each major loss by Trump.
November 7th when Biden was declared the winner. With each of 60 odd court cases which ended without a single instance of voter fraud.
On December 14th when the EC voted Biden the winner. Which lead to January 6th, when congress would declare Biden the winner.

Yet plans for it may have begun as early as the days following election day. And certainly escalated after each major loss by Trump.
November 7th when Biden was declared the winner. With each of 60 odd court cases which ended without a single instance of voter fraud.
On December 14th when the EC voted Biden the winner. Which lead to January 6th, when congress would declare Biden the winner.

Respectfully, who the hell cares about when Cult45's 'plans' began? They came up with a goose egg. More arrests than deaths. An Insurrection of the stupid, if you will...

Respectfully, who the hell cares about when Cult45's 'plans' began? They came up with a goose egg. More arrests than deaths. An Insurrection of the stupid, if you will...
The question on the table is who may have incited them to insurrection. Sedition has consequences. Especially for those who supported them, along with those that actually executed it.

Delusional.

If Trump had conceded, this never would have happened.

Don’t bother replying. You can’t even admit you lied when presented with photographic proof.
Fuck off liar. You’re “photographic proof” had nothing to do with the conversation asshole. No way you deflect yo “if Trump conceded”. You’re fucking pathetic.

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
Her family should blame Trump for poisoning her mind.
What did Trump say that caused this?...I guess you think your side should be able to cheat in elections without consequences...do it again and see what happens....
I LOVE HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINK YALL ALL BAD NOW, CAUSE PPL GOT KILLED AND POLITICIANS WENT INTO HIDING BC OF YOU BEING IN THE CAPITAL...I LOVE IT.....I ALSO LOVE THE FACT, EVERY TIME ONE YOU BRAVE BASTARDS POST BAIL MONEY....ITS YOUR FUCKIN MOMA AND DADDY BAILING YOU OUT......LOLOLOL 50 60 YEAR OLD SOLDIER WANNA BE MOTHERFUCKERS ON NATIONAL TV, GETTING MOMY AND DADDY FOR BAIL MONEY...YOU MF'S ARE BEYOND JOKES. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE HILLARIOUS....DONALD TRUMP GAVE PARDONS, TO BLACK DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, MURDERERS AND LEFT YOU LEFT BEHIND YAKS BEGGING YOUR PARENTS FOR BAIL MONEY.....HOW FUCKIN FUNNY IS THAT SHITView attachment 449690
Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
May she rest in peace and I hope while in heaven, the laughter cease long enough for her to explain herself....dumb stupid white bitch!!
Once you’re in hell we can laugh as you try to explain your stupidity. Racist stupid black bitch!
How the fuck am I a racist? And trust, I'm not going to hell.....too fuckin crowed with rednecks and ingrates and ppl like you...no room left.

Oh, bc a ww got killed, now yall want to hate on cops....never mind a few years ago, a mentally destrubed black women in a car dared make a U-turn near the capital and got 4 bullets that killed her that day from the very cops you now find appauling??? And lets not forget the continuing assault on blacks in this country from again, the very cops you rednecks are all upset over, now that Becky, who should have kept her stupid ass home, is dead....what the fuck ever

Just democratic civil servants looking for disability checks.
Blame their bosses, they had advanced warning and did not call in the NG, Pretty sorry security for the US Capital

They got disability checks left???? Cause from what I know, 90% of them rednecks at the Capital riots, all were on some form of government subsidized AID.

.......never mind a few years ago, a mentally destrubed [sic] black women [sic] in a car dared make a U-turn near the capital and got 4 bullets that killed her that day from the very cops you now find appauling [sic]???....

Speaking of "a mentally destrubed [sic] black women [sic]." :rolleyes:

To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad
Has Trump caused a fundamental political realignment similar to the one that occurred in 1860 when Lincoln brought forth the Republican Party?

Mike Davis seems to think so:

MR Online | ‘We’re witnessing a fundamental political realignment’: Mike Davis on the crisis in the United States

"A majority of Republicans in the House, moreover, voted against certifying the election. These Trump diehards now constitute a de facto third party.

"Since Trump thinks only of revenge, there is little chance of reconciling this group with the majority of Republicans in the Senate who voted in favor of accepting Biden’s election.

"The Republican Party is splitting in two even if both wings retain the same brand name.

"The Trump movement indeed has become a genuinely neo-fascist force organised around the myth of the 'stolen election' and tacitly condoning political violence.

"Their rage has become even more incandescent after Facebook and Twitter closed down Trump’s accounts."
It would be great if they deleted Trump's twitter account and he lost all those contacts he had.
We are still here, growing, and will vote in even greater numbers, commie
You’re not growing. Look at all the republicans who don’t side with you. Your party is split. Makes it easier for us to win. And young people don’t agree with you.

You have to rely on people having short memories. We forgot how bad bush was and we elected a bush 2.

The question on the table is who may have incited them to insurrection. Sedition has consequences. Especially for those who supported them, along with those that actually executed it.

I believe Mr. Trump is always responsible and his Cult45 minions refuse (even in death) to hold him accountable to anything. That's why they're garbage.

Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

Again, point out someone supporting a school shooter or shut the fuck up.
How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

Because why should I have to take a test to start my vehicle if I don't drink and drive?
And why should the cops be allowed to stop and frisk random people in high crime areas?

Marty will be fine on the stop n frisk thingy. He's white ;-)
Not if it was happening to him

I believe Mr. Trump is always responsible and his Cult45 minions refuse (even in death) to hold him accountable to anything. That's why they're garbage.
He was right when he said he could kill someone and not lose one supporter.

Her family should blame Trump for poisoning her mind.
What did Trump say that caused this?...I guess you think your side should be able to cheat in elections without consequences...do it again and see what happens....
I LOVE HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINK YALL ALL BAD NOW, CAUSE PPL GOT KILLED AND POLITICIANS WENT INTO HIDING BC OF YOU BEING IN THE CAPITAL...I LOVE IT.....I ALSO LOVE THE FACT, EVERY TIME ONE YOU BRAVE BASTARDS POST BAIL MONEY....ITS YOUR FUCKIN MOMA AND DADDY BAILING YOU OUT......LOLOLOL 50 60 YEAR OLD SOLDIER WANNA BE MOTHERFUCKERS ON NATIONAL TV, GETTING MOMY AND DADDY FOR BAIL MONEY...YOU MF'S ARE BEYOND JOKES. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE HILLARIOUS....DONALD TRUMP GAVE PARDONS, TO BLACK DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, MURDERERS AND LEFT YOU LEFT BEHIND YAKS BEGGING YOUR PARENTS FOR BAIL MONEY.....HOW FUCKIN FUNNY IS THAT SHITView attachment 449690
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
May she rest in peace and I hope while in heaven, the laughter cease long enough for her to explain herself....dumb stupid white bitch!!
So insurrectionists go to heaven? Seditionists? Traitors? Rioters? Attempted murderers? Treasonists?

You’re not growing. Look at all the republicans who don’t side with you. Your party is split
The Never Trumpers have always been there. Mitch was one of them.

Dont worry, China Biden will deliver many to our side.

Those you think are with you are fearful of your cancel culture. They reall dont side with you

Forum List

Back