Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

You’re not growing. Look at all the republicans who don’t side with you. Your party is split
The Never Trumpers have always been there. Mitch was one of them.

Dont worry, China Biden will deliver many to our side.

Those you think are with you are fearful of your cancel culture. They reall dont side with you
I know the republican media’s will push a China joe narrative for the next year and you’re hoping voters have short memories and vote for republicans in the next midterms. And you hope all the people who voted for biden don’t show up to the next midterms. Democrats need to do better pushing their narrative and not letting republican media control the conversation.

For example, the bp oil spill leading up to obamas first midterm. You trashed him for how it was being handled under his leadership. In rhetrospect, compared to how trump handled the pandemic, funny you republicans were being so petty to Obama.

You guys hold us to a higher standard than you hold yourselves. Need more proof? Back then you said Obama sucked because he had under 3% growth. Then 2019 trump had 2.3% growth.

I guess we are fortunate that the Biden Regime has fortified the Capitol

Actually, the Biden administration took the troop count from 25,000 when they cam eto power a week ago to 5,000 today.

But, do carry on. What else did Rush say?
Helped by states pulling their Guard troops out after Xiden made them sleep in parking garages. Any more shit you want to eat?

I see you and reality never do intersect.

Such is the life of a Trumpist

Peace

Lesson learned: When America comes aknockin', get the fuck out of the way. Still sure is a whole lot better than the 2000 police injured last year by democrats.
And now we know, the whole insurrection thing was planned in advance right down to planting bombs at both RNC and DNC headquarters. It had nothing to do with Trump at all. Communist democrats knew that all along.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
Let me get this straight, nigga's loot and steal 10 dollar shoes at a local Walmart across the nation last summer during peaceful protest and 40,000 rednecks murder and steal comprimised intel at the state Capital......uhmmm, this is a hard one...which one is worst?
Your ignorance isn’t astounding you racist fuck. Murder? That’s your BLM pals. Say David Dorn‘s name moron. Peaceful protest? Go tell that to the people who lost homes, businesses, or loved ones. Watching you get beaten down after that would be priceless.
It's called felony murder and it applies to anyone involved in the commission of a crime that leads to someone's death. And yes, it is being considered in the Capitol insurrection...

Sherwin said that prosecutors were considering a growing set of charges against those involved in the riot. He said that the crimes they could be accused of span from the relatively minor trespassing dozens of people have already been charged with; to theft of mail, digital devices, and possibly national security information from the Capitol; and up to assault of a law enforcement officer, seditious conspiracy, and felony murder.

Respectfully, who the hell cares about when Cult45's 'plans' began? They came up with a goose egg. More arrests than deaths. An Insurrection of the stupid, if you will...
The question on the table is who may have incited them to insurrection. Sedition has consequences. Especially for those who supported them, along with those that actually executed it.

I believe Mr. Trump is always responsible and his Cult45 minions refuse (even in death) to hold him accountable to anything. That's why they're garbage.
He was right when he said he could kill someone and not lose one supporter.
#becauseitsacult

I guess we are fortunate that the Biden Regime has fortified the Capitol

Actually, the Biden administration took the troop count from 25,000 when they cam eto power a week ago to 5,000 today.

But, do carry on. What else did Rush say?
Helped by states pulling their Guard troops out after Xiden made them sleep in parking garages. Any more shit you want to eat?

I see you and reality never do intersect.

Such is the life of a Trumpist

Peace
SO no states pulled their troops out? You’re quite stupid. By the way when faunboi is the one supporting you, you can say you’re wrong. May you suffer.

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
Her family should blame Trump for poisoning her mind.
What did Trump say that caused this?...I guess you think your side should be able to cheat in elections without consequences...do it again and see what happens....
I LOVE HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINK YALL ALL BAD NOW, CAUSE PPL GOT KILLED AND POLITICIANS WENT INTO HIDING BC OF YOU BEING IN THE CAPITAL...I LOVE IT.....I ALSO LOVE THE FACT, EVERY TIME ONE YOU BRAVE BASTARDS POST BAIL MONEY....ITS YOUR FUCKIN MOMA AND DADDY BAILING YOU OUT......LOLOLOL 50 60 YEAR OLD SOLDIER WANNA BE MOTHERFUCKERS ON NATIONAL TV, GETTING MOMY AND DADDY FOR BAIL MONEY...YOU MF'S ARE BEYOND JOKES. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE HILLARIOUS....DONALD TRUMP GAVE PARDONS, TO BLACK DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, MURDERERS AND LEFT YOU LEFT BEHIND YAKS BEGGING YOUR PARENTS FOR BAIL MONEY.....HOW FUCKIN FUNNY IS THAT SHITView attachment 449690
Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
May she rest in peace and I hope while in heaven, the laughter cease long enough for her to explain herself....dumb stupid white bitch!!
Once you’re in hell we can laugh as you try to explain your stupidity. Racist stupid black bitch!
How the fuck am I a racist? And trust, I'm not going to hell.....too fuckin crowed with rednecks and ingrates and ppl like you...no room left.
Read our own quote dumbass. Yes you are heading to Hell bitch. Enjoy.

What did Trump say that caused this?...I guess you think your side should be able to cheat in elections without consequences...do it again and see what happens....
I LOVE HOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS THINK YALL ALL BAD NOW, CAUSE PPL GOT KILLED AND POLITICIANS WENT INTO HIDING BC OF YOU BEING IN THE CAPITAL...I LOVE IT.....I ALSO LOVE THE FACT, EVERY TIME ONE YOU BRAVE BASTARDS POST BAIL MONEY....ITS YOUR FUCKIN MOMA AND DADDY BAILING YOU OUT......LOLOLOL 50 60 YEAR OLD SOLDIER WANNA BE MOTHERFUCKERS ON NATIONAL TV, GETTING MOMY AND DADDY FOR BAIL MONEY...YOU MF'S ARE BEYOND JOKES. AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE HILLARIOUS....DONALD TRUMP GAVE PARDONS, TO BLACK DRUG DEALERS, RAPPERS, MURDERERS AND LEFT YOU LEFT BEHIND YAKS BEGGING YOUR PARENTS FOR BAIL MONEY.....HOW FUCKIN FUNNY IS THAT SHITView attachment 449690
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
May she rest in peace and I hope while in heaven, the laughter cease long enough for her to explain herself....dumb stupid white bitch!!
Once you’re in hell we can laugh as you try to explain your stupidity. Racist stupid black bitch!
How the fuck am I a racist? And trust, I'm not going to hell.....too fuckin crowed with rednecks and ingrates and ppl like you...no room left.
if commenting about stupid w/ppl is a ticket to hell, okay

Any Christian who tells someone they’re going to hell is already there.

You mean murdered veteran.

You can go there too. Your stupidity is astounding. I can make that judgement based on statements and actions.

Nope, Ashli "Target Practice" Babbitt died a traitor, in her failed attempt to lead the charge towards lawmakers.

Nope, Ashli "Target Practice" Babbitt died a traitor, in her failed attempt to lead the charge towards lawmakers.
I’m friends with the people who own dominion voting machines. At a party I guess one of our republican friends was going off about rigged dominion voting machines then learned it was the hosts company. She was so embarrassed.

So republicans here on usmb. Imagine you’re standing in front of a judge, your preacher and the owner of dominion. What evidence do you have that they cheated for biden?

I’m friends with the people who own dominion voting machines. At a party I guess one of our republican friends was going off about rigged dominion voting machines then learned it was the hosts company. She was so embarrassed.

So republicans here on usmb. Imagine you’re standing in front of a judge, your preacher and the owner of dominion. What evidence do you have that they cheated for biden?
Their only evidence is Twice Impeached Trump told them the election was stolen. And as everyone knows, Trump would never lie.

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
Where is your proof that a cop was killed?

Any black person fearing hell after surviving living in this gotdamn country the last past decades, need his fuckin head examined.

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
Where is your proof that a cop was killed?
Listen, what you brain dead shit for brains lunatics don't get to ask for nor demand from anybody of rational thought is PROOF....no, not after 4 years of swallowing every drop of con man sperm from Trump's dick mouth...no, so don't even ask. You want PROOF, than find it.

Respectfully, who the hell cares about when Cult45's 'plans' began? They came up with a goose egg. More arrests than deaths. An Insurrection of the stupid, if you will...
The question on the table is who may have incited them to insurrection. Sedition has consequences. Especially for those who supported them, along with those that actually executed it.

I believe Mr. Trump is always responsible and his Cult45 minions refuse (even in death) to hold him accountable to anything. That's why they're garbage.
He was right when he said he could kill someone and not lose one supporter.
I don't give a fuck what anybody says, IF YOU ARE STILL A TRUMP SUPPORTER, YOU ARE ONE OF TWO THINGS....A MOTHERFUCKIN RACIST RIGHT DOWN TO THE CORE OR YOU'RE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT AND STUPID, END OF MOTHERFUCKIN STORY!!

it pisses me off the core, that we're still talking about this election....I'm fed up with white concerns, white rage, white unhappiness with an election, white misery ALWAYS BECOME THE NATIONS DIALOG WHEN THESE MOTHERFUCKERS GET A HAIR UP THEIR ASS....LIKE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YA??? WHO???????

Forum List

Back