Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Respectfully, who the hell cares about when Cult45's 'plans' began? They came up with a goose egg. More arrests than deaths. An Insurrection of the stupid, if you will...
The question on the table is who may have incited them to insurrection. Sedition has consequences. Especially for those who supported them, along with those that actually executed it.

I believe Mr. Trump is always responsible and his Cult45 minions refuse (even in death) to hold him accountable to anything. That's why they're garbage.
He was right when he said he could kill someone and not lose one supporter.
I don't give a fuck what anybody says, IF YOU ARE STILL A TRUMP SUPPORTER, YOU ARE ONE OF TWO THINGS....A MOTHERFUCKIN RACIST RIGHT DOWN TO THE CORE OR YOU'RE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT AND STUPID, END OF MOTHERFUCKIN STORY!!
With credit to Nostra, get well soon. That TDS will kill you. Racist? Go fuck yourself you hellbound bitch. When you throw the race card, you have nothing to argue with. End of story.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Morning joe is lying and manipulating pumpkin.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Morning joe is lying and manipulating pumpkin.

You think Joe is a “pumpkin”? Control yourself cowboy .. What is this, Brokeback Mountain? :laugh:

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So quit complaining and suck it up.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,
Would you be as mournful if the injured were all white republicans?

Probably about as sad as you would be if they were all black folks.

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

That really makes no sense.

Communists wanted a war. How does it feel?

You will have to ask the communists.
Where is your proof that a cop was killed?
Listen, what you brain dead shit for brains lunatics don't get to ask for nor demand from anybody of rational thought is PROOF....no, not after 4 years of swallowing every drop of con man sperm from Trump's dick mouth...no, so don't even ask. You want PROOF, than find it.
You dont think proof should be required for convicting someone of murder? :cuckoo:

Communists have been threatening war for quite sometime. Democrat communists are the enemy. If 140 bodies were injured fighting on the enemy's behalf I have no sympathy. No more than I would have for any enemy combatant. If Ashli Babbitt was a righteous kill, so was the dead officer. You won't have a war without dead bodies.

So when it's right wing, cowards it's ok to kill cops. That is the only time it fits the agenda,

No cops were killed.

I guess the one cop that was killed really doesn't matter to you, collateral damage.

BUT there is something very wrong when the police are committing suicide. Why? Are they really killing themselves? If you can't blame a white guy do you even care?

Listen, what you brain dead shit for brains lunatics don't get to ask for nor demand from anybody of rational thought is PROOF....no, not after 4 years of swallowing every drop of con man sperm from Trump's dick mouth...no, so don't even ask. You want PROOF, than find it.
You dont think proof should be required for convicting someone of murder? :cuckoo:

It's amazing how you ass clowns just predict how someone would have died that day no matter what would have happened.

No cops were killed.

It's amazing how you ass clowns just predict how someone would have died that day no matter what would have happened.
Im not predicting anything, YOU are. Im asking for proof and you have none, yet you are making declarative statements that he was murdered, without an autopsy or even a trial.

No cops were killed.

Im not predicting anything, YOU are. Im asking for proof and you have none, yet you are making declarative statements that he was murdered, without an autopsy or even a trial.

Did you miss where this officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher

No cops were killed.

Did you miss the part where it barely touched his helmet and didnt harm him in the slightest bit? Have you even seen the video of it? You could take 100 of those "hits" in a row and be completely fine.

No cops were killed.

Did you miss the part where it barely touched his helmet and didnt harm him in the slightest bit? Have you even seen the video of it? You could take 100 of those "hits" in a row and be completely fine.

How many times have you been struck in the head with a fire extinguisher?

No cops were killed.

You havent actually seen the video, have you. You sound dumb right now. Go educate yourself before you embarrass yourself any further.

No cops were killed.

You havent actually seen the video, have you. You sound dumb right now. Go educate yourself before you embarrass yourself any further.

Obviously you have watched the Fox News version.

No cops were killed.

The proof of felony murder is: was someone killed during the commission of a crime. SickNick was injured during the insurrection and died later. But he's not the only one killed. Ashli "Target Practice" Babbitt was also killed. So anyone involved in that seditious insurrection can face charges of felony murder.

No cops were killed.

Or you can take 1 and die. And not necessarily right away. A blow to the head can cause a blood clot which can lead to a stroke.

No cops were killed.

While an officer did receive a glancing blow from a thrown fire extinguisher, that officer wasn't the one that died.

No cops were killed.

There's been no video released of Sicknick being struck with a fire extinguisher. The video that you're talking about is not where Sicknick was struck.

No cops were killed.

While an officer did receive a glancing blow from a thrown fire extinguisher, that officer wasn't the one that died.

That's true. But what you call a "glancing blow" ... took several stitches to close the wound.

No cops were killed.

Obviously you have watched the Fox News version.
Fox had a camera there too? Ive only seen the one original video.

No cops were killed.

The proof of felony murder is: was someone killed during the commission of a crime. SickNick was injured during the insurrection and died later. But he's not the only one killed. Ashli "Target Practice" Babbitt was also killed. So anyone involved in that seditious insurrection can face charges of felony murder.
Youre just saying stuff. Show me proof that he was killed with a fire extinguisher.

No cops were killed.

Or you can take 1 and die. And not necessarily right away. A blow to the head can cause a blood clot which can lead to a stroke.
Ive seen no proof that a blow to his head caused anything. You do realize he died of a heart attack, right? It wasnt a stroke as your left wing propaganda initially claimed. :laugh:

No cops were killed.

Im really glad to hear that no cops were killed after all. Our "republican riot" was a fairly minor event, other than that woman being shot. I did hear that a cop lost an eye, and whoever did that shit should get years in prison, but all in all, this was tame as fuck compared to any of the hundreds of riots we've seen from democrats the past year.

Forum List

Back