Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

“The truth” was decided before the election. Trump won.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"
He is. That’s what he’s been saying since BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is what matters to the millions of people who think like I do.
Perception to you is more important than reality

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
Yeah, you know what we didn’t do to win? We didn’t file dozens of frivolous lawsuits to throw out hundreds of thousands of people’s votes. We didn’t refuse to concede the election. We didn’t have a riot at the Capitol to stop the electoral vote count.

All this insanity of the last few months? We didn’t do that in 2016.

Your perception that Dems will do anything to win is based again on your inability to determine what is real and what you want to be real.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

We don’t support the rioters we supported the protesters and blm movement.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

Again, point out someone supporting a school shooter or shut the fuck up.
How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

Because why should I have to take a test to start my vehicle if I don't drink and drive?
And why should the cops be allowed to stop and frisk random people in high crime areas?

Marty will be fine on the stop n frisk thingy. He's white ;-)
Not if it was happening to him

I've been pulled over plenty of times, not much different than stop and frisk. every time I took it as you should.
You got pulled over because you were doing something wrong.

You republicans are such hypocrites. You claim you love freedom and you claim to care about your rights and the constitution but you are so ready to give up your freedoms for security.

Or, you are willing to give up black peoples freedoms so you can be more safe.

Listen asshole. A black guy will be walking down the street doing nothing wrong. It’s late. It’s dark. The cops pull up and four cops rush out of the car, tackle you, search your pockets, then say go ahead boy on your way When they find nothing.

No way you trump voters would put up with this happening to you.

Blm

Stop and frisk operates under reasonable suspicion, and you can be pulled over for the same reason.

The purpose of stop and frisk is to reduce crime in high crime areas, and to PROTECT the law abiding citizens of the area. In our cities these areas are mostly minority.

And they can't stop and frisk someone walking by, but they can a bunch of guys hanging around for a time, which is what drug dealers tend to do.

Perception to you is more important than reality

Has your "reality czar" told you what to think yet, you Orwellian twat?

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
Yeah, you know what we didn’t do to win? We didn’t file dozens of frivolous lawsuits to throw out hundreds of thousands of people’s votes. We didn’t refuse to concede the election. We didn’t have a riot at the Capitol to stop the electoral vote count.

Your perception that Dems will do anything to win is based again on your inability to determine what is real and what you want to be real.

You refused to accept the election, and worked for 4 years to overturn it through stealth. Sham impeachments, deep state refusal to enact legal policies, Schumer threatening the SC, I can go on you cum guzzling hack.

Stop and frisk operates under reasonable suspicion, and you can be pulled over for the same reason.
Reasonable suspicion is an insanely low bar and frisking is a search which should fall under probable cause.

You can be pulled over for reasonable suspicion but they can’t search your car without probable cause.

You refused to accept the election, and worked for 4 years to overturn it through stealth. Sham impeachments, deep state refusal to enact legal policies, Schumer threatening the SC, I can go on you cum guzzling hack.
I did? Nope. I never refused to accept the election. Clinton conceded the next day.

We didn’t invent insane disconnected from reality conspiracies to try to get the courts to disregard hundreds of thousands of people’s votes.

Your perception is based on lies. As such, no truth can change that. The foundation has to change for your perception to change.

Reasonable suspicion is an insanely low bar and frisking is a search which should fall under probable cause.

You can be pulled over for reasonable suspicion but they can’t search your car without probable cause.

it's been adjudicated.

Terry stop - Wikipedia

The concept of a Terry stop originated in the 1968 Supreme Court case Terry v. Ohio, in which a police officer detained three Cleveland men on the street behaving suspiciously, as if they were preparing for armed robbery. The police conducted a pat down search and discovered a revolver, and subsequently, two of the men were convicted of carrying a concealed weapon.[7] The men appealed their case to the Supreme Court, arguing that the revolver was found during an illegal search under the Fourth Amendment. This brief detention and search were deemed admissible by the court, judging that the officer had reasonable suspicion which could be articulated (not just a hunch) that the person detained may be armed and dangerous. It is key to note that not just "mere" suspicion was used, but "reasonable" suspicion which could be articulated at a later date.[8]

I did? Nope. I never refused to accept the election. Clinton conceded the next day.

We didn’t invent insane disconnected from reality conspiracies to try to get the courts to disregard hundreds of thousands of people’s votes.

Your perception is based on lies. As such, no truth can change that. The foundation has to change for your perception to change.

Using the courts was part of the legal process.

You refused, you just refuse to admit it, you sack of shit.

it's been adjudicated.

Terry stop - Wikipedia

The concept of a Terry stop originated in the 1968 Supreme Court case Terry v. Ohio, in which a police officer detained three Cleveland men on the street behaving suspiciously, as if they were preparing for armed robbery. The police conducted a pat down search and discovered a revolver, and subsequently, two of the men were convicted of carrying a concealed weapon.[7] The men appealed their case to the Supreme Court, arguing that the revolver was found during an illegal search under the Fourth Amendment. This brief detention and search were deemed admissible by the court, judging that the officer had reasonable suspicion which could be articulated (not just a hunch) that the person detained may be armed and dangerous. It is key to note that not just "mere" suspicion was used, but "reasonable" suspicion which could be articulated at a later date.[8]
Incorrectly in my opinion. Especially given SCOTUS did not anticipate the degree to which it would be abused.

Know what reasonable suspicion could entail? Looking at a cop. Know what else reasonable suspicion could entail? Looking away from a cop.

It basically gives the government the ability to search anyone at any time.

Impeachment was part of the political process too.

I’m not saying they had no right to file lawsuits. I’m saying the lawsuits were completely frivolous, embarrassing and absolute nonsense. These lawsuits were adjudicate as such. But the perception among the Trump faithful denies reality that the legal process worked because the courts did not give them the outcome they wanted.

Which is exactly why I say that you’re not looking for a process. You got the process. You’re looking for an outcome.

it's been adjudicated.

Terry stop - Wikipedia

Incorrectly in my opinion. Especially given SCOTUS did not anticipate the degree to which it would be abused.

Know what reasonable suspicion could entail? Looking at a cop. Know what else reasonable suspicion could entail? Looking away from a cop.

It basically gives the government the ability to search anyone at any time.

Not true. The officer has to give a reason why they did the stop and frisk and that has to be accepted by the judge.

It's the same as if a person acts sketchy during a traffic stop.

An officer just randomly picking people walking by would be punished.

I’m not saying they had no right to file lawsuits. I’m saying the lawsuits were completely frivolous, embarrassing and absolute nonsense. These lawsuits were adjudicate as such. But the perception among the Trump faithful denies reality that the legal process worked because the courts did not give them the outcome they wanted.

Which is exactly why I say that you’re not looking for a process. You got the process. You’re looking for an outcome.

Impeachment was based on Trump being President, not on what he did as President. They looked to impeach first, and went to find "reasons" they could impeach.

The lawsuits were mostly dismissed on Standing, i.e. punted.

I am looking for answers on the merits to my questions, not "shut up and take it"

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Impeachment was based on Trump being President, not on what he did as President. They looked to impeach first, and went to find "reasons" they could impeach.

I am looking for answers on the merits to my questions, not "shut up and take it"

It was based on Trump abusing his office for personal gain. It was based on extensive testimony. It was also demonstrating the lengths to which Trump would go to win re-election

They were mostly dismissed on standing. So what? That’s not my fault they Trump’s lawyers are incompetent. They were dismissed on standing because they were supposed to be dismissed on standing. What you tacitly admit and conveniently ignore that a lot of cases weren’t dismissed on standing and lost anyway.

You don’t want answers. You want a win. It’s because the way Trump has twisted this country by making his supporters unable to tell the difference from what is true and what they want to be true.

It was based on Trump abusing his office for personal gain. It was based on extensive testimony. It was also demonstrating the lengths to which Trump would go to win re-election

They were mostly dismissed on standing. So what? That’s not my fault they Trump’s lawyers are incompetent. They were dismissed on standing because they were supposed to be dismissed on standing. What you tacitly admit and conveniently ignore that a lot of cases weren’t dismissed on standing and lost anyway.

You don’t want answers. You want a win. It’s because the way Trump has twisted this country by making his supporters unable to tell the difference from what is true and what they want to be true.

So no actual crimes, just made up shit showing how much you hate Trump. got it.

Dodge, duck dip, dive and dodge.

What Trump has done is made his opponents accept anything in the goal of getting rid of him and fucking over his supporters.

Die Fascist Die.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

We supported those rioters the same way you support nutjobs every time they shoot up a school.

You support the status quo which allows those nutjobs to obtain guns. No background checks, etc.

Please show a post detailing a person supporting a guy shooting up a school, or remove the accusation you fucking pansy.

You gave the rioters a pass and make a big deal of ONE DAY OF UNREST because its being done by people you don't like.

Were the people who just marched to the capitol and didn't go in peaceful protesters?

Were the people who went into the capitol after the police stopped trying to stop people and just walked around peaceful?
You won't pass legislation to stop nuts from shooting up schools. You're guilty. You have blood on your hands.

You want to punish law abiding people who want to own firearms. It's like banning sober people from driving because of alcohol abusers.

How about breathalizers in every car? Why do we have to wait for you to kill someone?

Because why should I have to take a test to start my vehicle if I don't drink and drive?
And why should the cops be allowed to stop and frisk random people in high crime areas?

I've been pulled over plenty of times, not much different than stop and frisk. every time I took it as you should.

You republicans are such hypocrites. You claim you love freedom and you claim to care about your rights and the constitution but you are so ready to give up your freedoms for security.

Listen asshole. A black guy will be walking down the street doing nothing wrong. It’s late. It’s dark. The cops pull up and four cops rush out of the car, tackle you, search your pockets, then say go ahead boy on your way When they find nothing.

Blm

The purpose of stop and frisk is to reduce crime in high crime areas, and to PROTECT the law abiding citizens of the area. In our cities these areas are mostly minority.

And they can't stop and frisk someone walking by, but they can a bunch of guys hanging around for a time, which is what drug dealers tend to do.
Wrong! I've seen documentaries stupid. They will just rush a black guy who is only walking down the street not doing anything wrong.

I understand why they do stop and frisk. It doesn't operate under a reasonable suspicion. It assumes the bystandard is a criminal simply for being in that neighborhood. It's not right and you know it. Even if your community had a lot of crime, you would not accept this. And if you did then you'd be one of those people who's willing to trade in your freedoms for a bit of security. Why don't you hand over your guns? The purpose is to reduce crime.

Animals.

Blm

Wrong! I've seen documentaries stupid. They will just rush a black guy who is only walking down the street not doing anything wrong.

I understand why they do stop and frisk. It doesn't operate under a reasonable suspicion. It assumes the bystandard is a criminal simply for being in that neighborhood. It's not right and you know it. Even if your community had a lot of crime, you would not accept this. And if you did then you'd be one of those people who's willing to trade in your freedoms for a bit of security. Why don't you hand over your guns? The purpose is to reduce crime.

Got a link to that? I would guess the documentaries show only a few seconds of footage, omitting the activity before that gave the cop a suspicion.

You fall for the propaganda over stop and frisk, not for the actual implementation.

Got a link to that? I would guess the documentaries show only a few seconds of footage, omitting the activity before that gave the cop a suspicion.

You fall for the propaganda over stop and frisk, not for the actual implementation.

Stop and frisk works.

Period.

Peace

Why do you talk to that foul-mouthed hack? Seriously - utter slimeball who is not interested in honest debate.

Forum List

Back