Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's about the Truth, something you wouldn't want to hear if there was fraud, because again, you got what you wanted.
Seems like you don’t have a response what I actually wrote so you just keep repeating the same thing.

“The truth” was decided before the election. Trump won.

I am not saying he won with 100% certainty, I am saying I have unanswered questions on the results in several States, due to perceived shenanigans in Democrat controlled areas that resulted in a Biden "win"
He is. That’s what he’s been saying since BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This alone should tell you anything they say is extremely suspect. The perception of shenanigans is meaningless.

Again, it's only meaningless to you because you are a moronic political hack who got what you want, with Biden's cum dripping off your lips.

The perception is what matters to the millions of people who think like I do.

The perception is based on lies that people believe because Trump has severely damaged this country’s grasp on reality including yours.

You can no longer tell the difference between what is true and what you want to be true.

The perception is based on the belief that dems will do anything to win, and don't care how they do it. It's based on 4 years of them calling Trump the antichrist and expecting us to think they WOULD NEVER cheat to get rid of him.

It's based on loosening vote security using the excuse of COVID and then the votes coming in from that loosening being the ones that won it for Biden.
Yeah, you know what we didn’t do to win? We didn’t file dozens of frivolous lawsuits to throw out hundreds of thousands of people’s votes. We didn’t refuse to concede the election. We didn’t have a riot at the Capitol to stop the electoral vote count.

All this insanity of the last few months? We didn’t do that in 2016.

Your perception that Dems will do anything to win is based again on your inability to determine what is real and what you want to be real.

You refused to accept the election, and worked for 4 years to overturn it through stealth. Sham impeachments, deep state refusal to enact legal policies, Schumer threatening the SC, I can go on you cum guzzling hack.
I did? Nope. I never refused to accept the election. Clinton conceded the next day.

We didn’t invent insane disconnected from reality conspiracies to try to get the courts to disregard hundreds of thousands of people’s votes.

Your perception is based on lies. As such, no truth can change that. The foundation has to change for your perception to change.

Why do you talk to that foul-mouthed hack? Seriously - utter slimeball who is not interested in honest debate.

LOL, Coming from a twat who does nothing but quote and post agitprop that is fucking comical.

So no actual crimes, just made up shit showing how much you hate Trump. got it.

Dodge, duck dip, dive and dodge.

What Trump has done is made his opponents accept anything in the goal of getting rid of him and fucking over his supporters.

Die Fascist Die.
Remedy for abuse of office is exactly what impeachment was intended to address. What's your problem? Don't like the constitution?

You believe that his opponents accept anything because that's what Trump convinced you of. You believe that not because it's true but because you want it to be true.

Why do you talk to that foul-mouthed hack? Seriously - utter slimeball who is not interested in honest debate.
Because I'm a little bored today.

Language doesn't bother me. In fact, it's helpful for people to see what happens when you disagree with Trump supporters.

So no actual crimes, just made up shit showing how much you hate Trump. got it.

Dodge, duck dip, dive and dodge.

What Trump has done is made his opponents accept anything in the goal of getting rid of him and fucking over his supporters.

Die Fascist Die.
Remedy for abuse of office is exactly what impeachment was intended to address. What's your problem? Don't like the constitution?

You believe that his opponents accept anything because that's what Trump convinced you of. You believe that not because it's true but because you want it to be true.

"Doing things I don't like" is not abuse of office. Dems wanted to impeach Trump from day 1 and started looking for reasons from day 1.

Because I'm a little bored today.

Language doesn't bother me. In fact, it's helpful for people to see what happens when you disagree with Trump supporters.

So who's in front and in back during your reach around fest?

"Doing things I don't like" is not abuse of office. Dems wanted to impeach Trump from day 1 and started looking for reasons from day 1.
No, but using the power of his office to go after political enemies is abuse of office.

Every Congress looks for reasons to impeach because that's their fucking job.

No, but using the power of his office to go after political enemies is abuse of office.

Every Congress looks for reasons to impeach because that's their fucking job.

He asked questions about the investigation into a US citizen who happened to be the corrupt son of Biden. He used leverage to protect US interests in the issue.

You idiots spun it to make it look like politics, and made a sham impeachment to jerk off to.

He asked questions about the investigation into a US citizen who happened to be the corrupt son of Biden. He used leverage to protect US interests in the issue.

You idiots spun it to make it look like politics, and made a sham impeachment to jerk off to.
The fuck he did. He tried specifically to have Biden smeared in the press over nonsense allegations that his own DoJ wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole since they knew it was bullshit.

Of course it was political. You think it was a coincidence that he was all hot on Biden at the same time as he was the Democratic primary front runner? Jesus, don't be so fucking gullible.

The fuck he did. He tried specifically to have Biden smeared in the press over nonsense allegations that his own DoJ wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole since they knew it was bullshit.

Of course it was political. You think it was a coincidence that he was all hot on Biden at the same time as he was the Democratic primary front runner? Jesus, don't be so fucking gullible.

"It's only political when THEY DO IT"

hacktwat.

"It's only political when THEY DO IT"
You aren’t seriously this gullible. You’re just deluded. Trump is a politician.

Give me one good reason to believe that Trump harassing Ukraine about Joe Biden wasn’t political.

Give me one time past presidents were held to the same "standards" you are holding Trump to.
Nixon.

Nixon was using government authority to benefit his reelection campaign and thereby abusing his office, which was one of the articles of impeachment that was drafted.

Give me one good reason to believe that Trump's request of Ukraine wasn't political.

Give me one time past presidents were held to the same "standards" you are holding Trump to.
Nixon.

Nixon was using government authority to benefit his reelection campaign and thereby abusing his office, which was one of the articles of impeachment that was drafted.

Give me one good reason to believe that Trump's request of Ukraine wasn't political.

Nixon was impeached for obstruction related to investigations into a political crime done by others, i.e. the Watergate break in, not due to political issues.

Learn history, you fucking tard.

Nixon.

Nixon was impeached for obstruction related to investigations into a political crime done by others, i.e. the Watergate break in, not due to political issues.

Article 1 was obstruction. Article 2 was abuse of office. Article 3 was contempt of Congress.

The abuse of office extends to his using the executive authority granted to him to benefit himself. Trump abused his authority to benefit himself too.

How the hell could you say the cover up of a political crime wasn’t political? That doesn’t even make sense.

Nixon.

Article 1 was obstruction. Article 2 was abuse of office. Article 3 was contempt of Congress.

The abuse of office extends to his using the executive authority granted to him to benefit himself. Trump abused his authority to benefit himself too.

How the hell could you say the cover up of a political crime wasn’t political? That doesn’t even make sense.

All related to the cover-up, he wasn't charged with politics like Trump was/is being charged with.

All related to the cover-up, he wasn't charged with politics like Trump was/is being charged with.
“Charged with politics”? WTF does that mean?

Trump used his office to go after a political opponent. Nixon used his office to cover up political embarrassment.

Tell me one reason that I should be okay with Trump using his office to go after his political opponent?

“Charged with politics”? WTF does that mean?

Trump used his office to go after a political opponent. Nixon used his office to cover up political embarrassment.

Tell me one reason that I should be okay with Trump using his office to go after his political opponent?

You know what it means.

So no president has played politics with his office ever?

You know what it means.

So no president has played politics with his office ever?
Every president plays politics. It's a political office.

President's shouldn't use the executive power of their office to go after political enemies. Executive power is for the benefit of the nation, not the individual.

That's why it was a problem when Nixon used his executive authority, for instance to fire DoJ employees, to protect his political career from his campaign's involvement with the Plumbers. His use of executive authority wasn't for the benefit of the country. It was for his own individual benefit.

That's why one of the articles of impeachment is abuse of power.

Can you give me an example of a president using executive power in such a way?

Forum List

Back