Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

You know what it means.

So no president has played politics with his office ever?
Every president plays politics. It's a political office.

President's shouldn't use the executive power of their office to go after political enemies. Executive power is for the benefit of the nation, not the individual.

That's why it was a problem when Nixon used his executive authority, for instance to fire DoJ employees, to protect his political career from his campaign's involvement with the Plumbers. His use of executive authority wasn't for the benefit of the country. It was for his own individual benefit.

That's why one of the articles of impeachment is abuse of power.

Can you give me an example of a president using executive power in such a way?

Nixon actually committed a crime that could have been prosecuted after he was removed.

What Crime did Trump commit?

Clinton lied under oath, Johnson violated the Tenure of Office act.

Trump was a meanie poo poo head, that's all fucks like you have.

Nixon actually committed a crime that could have been prosecuted after he was removed.

Did you get around to reading the articles of impeachment yet? You know, the one's that you pretended to school me on before I had to give you the full context and now you're desperately trying to change the subject.

Go ahead and tell me what crime Nixon committed. Specifically.

The article of abuse of office (and not even getting into contempt of Congress for stonewalling their investigation which Trump mirrored very nicely) is exactly the kind of shit that the founders thought of was ripe for impeachment. It's not a criminal offense because impeachment is not a criminal process. The constitution says high crimes because high crimes refers to these types of breaches of high officials, that is using their high office for personal benefit.

Trump used his executive authority in diplomacy to coerce an ally to publicly go after his political opponent. That's exactly the kind of abuses that the founders made impeachment for.

Did you get around to reading the articles of impeachment yet? You know, the one's that you pretended to school me on before I had to give you the full context and now you're desperately trying to change the subject.

Go ahead and tell me what crime Nixon committed. Specifically.

The article of abuse of office (and not even getting into contempt of Congress for stonewalling their investigation which Trump mirrored very nicely) is exactly the kind of shit that the founders thought of was ripe for impeachment. It's not a criminal offense because impeachment is not a criminal process. The constitution says high crimes because high crimes refers to these types of breaches of high officials, that is using their high office for personal benefit.

Trump used his executive authority in diplomacy to coerce an ally to publicly go after his political opponent. That's exactly the kind of abuses that the founders made impeachment for.

No, that's the best excuse Dems could come up with for an impeachment they started Planning January 21st 2017.

Fuh Fuh Fuh, he played politics, fuh fuh fuh!!!!

No, that's the best excuse Dems could come up with for an impeachment they started Planning January 21st 2017.

This is the best reply you could come up with?

I thought you were a little smarter than this.

Just getting sick of your lying, and deciding how much effort I want to spend on your bullshit.

The impeachment was a sham, something decided on in 2017 and implemented 3 years later when they found something they thought they could make the American people swallow, (or at least placate their base) timed just before the start of the Presidential Campaign.

That they fiddled while Rome burned (COVID started spreading) is just icing on the hypocrisy cake.

Just getting sick of your lying, and deciding how much effort I want to spend on your bullshit.

The impeachment was a sham, something decided on in 2017 and implemented 3 years later when they found something they thought they could make the American people swallow, (or at least placate their base) timed just before the start of the Presidential Campaign.

That they fiddled while Rome burned (COVID started spreading) is just icing on the hypocrisy cake.

I'm sick of you failing to make an argument. You can't defend Trump's actions, just say that it was "unfair" like a whiny snowflake.

What other president did anything remotely similar to Trump and wasn't held to the same standard as you were whining about earlier?

I'm sick of you failing to make an argument. You can't defend Trump's actions, just say that it was "unfair" like a whiny snowflake.

What other president did anything remotely similar to Trump and wasn't held to the same standard as you were whining about earlier?

You can't defend the impeachment beyond "Trump is a poo poo head".

Other Presidents did things politically, but again, Trump is different because "reasons"

Keep responding, I FUCKING OWN YOU, YOU COCKSUCKING BETA TWAT.

Other Presidents did things politically, but again, Trump is different because "reasons"

Fuck man, did you not read all the posts I've already put up? Jesus, why do I write them if you're not going to read it.

I can defend the impeachment all day. Trump used his authority in foreign policy to coerce an ally who is militarily and financially dependent on us to go after Joe Biden who was his political opponent. He didn't do so to benefit the country, he did it to get bad publicity and hurt Biden to make it easier for him to win reelection. We know he didn't do so to benefit the country because his personal attorney and campaign surrogate Giuliani was the one leading the charge, and no one in the DoJ had anything to do with it. There was never any formal investigation into Biden over this affair on our part because this was not a legitimate investigation because it lacked predicate.

Trump used the authorities of his office for personal gain. That's abuse of office and that's impeachable.

Fuck man, did you not read all the posts I've already put up? Jesus, why do I write them if you're not going to read it.

I can defend the impeachment all day. Trump used his authority in foreign policy to coerce an ally who is militarily and financially dependent on us to go after Joe Biden who was his political opponent. He didn't do so to benefit the country, he did it to get bad publicity and hurt Biden to make it easier for him to win reelection. We know he didn't do so to benefit the country because his personal attorney and campaign surrogate Giuliani was the one leading the charge, and no one in the DoJ had anything to do with it. There was never any formal investigation into Biden over this affair on our part because this was not a legitimate investigation because it lacked predicate.

Trump used the authorities of his office for personal gain. That's abuse of office and that's impeachable.

All you have is one action, talking about an investigation into an American Citizen, and alluding to American interest, and aid being a concern if information on that investigation wasn't shared with the US government. All the rest is assumption and supposition on your part and Dem's part to make a bullshit Impeachment case at the last moment they had to do it before the election season started and an already glaring political move became even more overt.

But keep spinning to defend outright constitutional maleficence by Dems, not out of any care of the country, but out of hatred and blind political ambition.

And you defend it you fucking sellout.

I was saving this insult for someone like JoeBlow, or Dr Love, but you earned. it.

I curse you, I curse you to outlive your progeny.

All you have is one action, talking about an investigation into an American Citizen, and alluding to American interest, and aid being a concern if information on that investigation wasn't shared with the US government. All the rest is assumption and supposition on your part and Dem's part to make a bullshit Impeachment case at the last moment they had to do it before the election season started and an already glaring political move became even more overt.

But keep spinning to defend outright constitutional maleficence by Dems, not out of any care of the country, but out of hatred and blind political ambition.

I was saving this insult for someone like JoeBlow, or Dr Love, but you earned. it.

If all it were was that one action, that alone would be damning. The inability to explain the freeze on funding which was authorized by Congress and not legal for Trump to hold up in the first place is what you call suspicious as fuck. There is no other rational explanation for it.

Let's be clear there was no investigation into Joe Biden. There was none here. There was none in Ukraine. There was Rudy stirring up shit and Trump pushing it because they were in campaign mode. They had to manufacture an investigation so they could blast it in the media and hurt Biden. It wasn't about US interests, it was about Trump's interests.

If all it were was that one action, that alone would be damning. The inability to explain the freeze on funding which was authorized by Congress and not legal for Trump to hold up in the first place is what you call suspicious as fuck. There is no other rational explanation for it.

Let's be clear there was no investigation into Joe Biden. There was none here. There was none in Ukraine. There was Rudy stirring up shit and Trump pushing it because they were in campaign mode. They had to manufacture an investigation so they could blast it in the media and hurt Biden. It wasn't about US interests, it was about Trump's interests.

So Trump was the first president ever to use approved foreign aid as leverage?

There was an investigation into Bursima that got quashed when Biden sr supposedly made some noise about it. Biden jr was on the board.

Thats why you fucking investigate.

But you are OK with corruption as long as your people are the ones getting the taste.

There was an investigation into Bursima that got quashed when Biden sr supposedly made some noise about it. Biden jr was on the board.

But you are OK with corruption as long as your people are the ones getting the taste.

No, lots of presidents use foreign aid as leverage. But presidents don't use foreign aid as leverage to go after their political opponents. If you have another example of it, be my guest. I'd love to hear it.

There was no investigation into Burisma. None. There was a very worthless prosecutor who was fired as a result of our leverage because that prosecutor was an old guard corrupt Ukrainian with no interest in going after corruption and therefore was detrimental to US interests.

No, lots of presidents use foreign aid as leverage. But presidents don't use foreign aid as leverage to go after their political opponents. If you have another example of it, be my guest. I'd love to hear it.

There was no investigation into Burisma. None. There was a very worthless prosecutor who was fired as a result of our leverage because that prosecutor was an old guard corrupt Ukrainian with no interest in going after corruption and therefore was detrimental to US interests.

I'm sure it happened, but it has never been leaked before. You are asking for classified evidence, nice trick cocksucker.

There was an investigation, stop lying.

I'm sure it happened, but it has never been leaked before. You are asking for classified evidence, nice trick cocksucker.

I'm sure your sure, but that's because you have been disconnected from reality. You really want there to have been an investigation because otherwise you'd have to start to admit that Trump was corrupt.

"Classified evidence", what a bunch of bullshit. I'm not asking for anything classified.

I'm sure your sure, but that's because you have been disconnected from reality. You really want there to have been an investigation because otherwise you'd have to start to admit that Trump was corrupt.

"Classified evidence", what a bunch of bullshit. I'm not asking for anything classified.

How many conversations between heads of State have been leaked as this one was?

"Show me the evidence that hasn't been ever produced like this before or since"

Trump released the transcript, silly. Every administration has leaks, especially when those administrations are engaging in abuse of their power. I think it's a good thing, otherwise administrations can be corrupt without anyone knowing about it. Where the hell have you been?

Trump released the transcript, silly. Every administration has leaks, especially when those administrations are engaging in abuse of their power. I think it's a good thing, otherwise administrations can be corrupt without anyone knowing about it. Where the hell have you been?

he released the full transcript after parts of it were leaked.

Nah, now that Biden is in power all leaks are bad according to hacks like you, but they won't happen because the deep state won't let it happen.

Once you call anything you don't like abuse of power, the term loses all meaning.

Nah, now that Biden is in power all leaks are bad according to hacks like you, but they won't happen because the deep state won't let it happen.

Once you call anything you don't like abuse of power, the term loses all meaning.
Are you just being pointlessly whiney? This has nothing to do with anything.

I've stated exactly why I call it an abuse of power. You're barely even making an argument against it. Just bitching and moaning and pretending things are true because you really want them to be true.

I've stated exactly why I call it an abuse of power. You're barely even making an argument against it. Just bitching and moaning and pretending things are true because you really want them to be true.

It have everything to do with "when we do it it's good, when someone else does it it's bad" the mentality of the progressive left.

You stated why you called it that, you didn't back anything up except my view that you are a SJW hack twat.

You are a fool, who deserves to die alone.

It have everything to do with "when we do it it's good, when someone else does it it's bad" the mentality of the progressive left.

You stated why you called it that, you didn't back anything up except my view that you are a SJW hack twat.

You are a fool, who deserves to die alone.
You were talking about impeachment, now you're talking about leaks.

You keep retreating, not sure if you even know you're doing it.

Losing an argument? Quick, change the subject.

Trump was using executive branch powers to go after a political opponent. You can make up excuses and pretend there was some kind of investigation into Biden, but it's not true. You just want it to be true otherwise you have to admit your orange god is corrupt.

Forum List

Back