Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

So the only two choices were let her proceed or shoot her dead?
It wasn’t necessarily the only choice but it was probably a reasonable one.

A handful of officers were all that stood in between a violent mob and members of Congress whom they have a duty to protect.

This shouldn’t be controversial. If a horde of people were running through the White House and they were breaking into a door outside the Oval Office, no one would question secret service shooting someone.

It's amazing how far you will go to justify this woman dying because you hate her politics and you see her death as a political victory.
Her death is a tragedy that could have been averted a million times before she decided to jump through a window.

I don’t have to justify it, but the facts are that it was almost certainly a rational action given the circumstances.

Actually they have to justify it, that's the whole concept of a "justified use of deadly force"

You getting a hard on over a political enemies death doesn't cut it.
And he did justify it which is why he's not been charged.
Who?
The cop who shot Ashli Targetpractice.

A handful of officers were all that stood in between a violent mob and members of Congress whom they have a duty to protect.

This shouldn’t be controversial. If a horde of people were running through the White House and they were breaking into a door outside the Oval Office, no one would question secret service shooting someone.

It's amazing how far you will go to justify this woman dying because you hate her politics and you see her death as a political victory.
Her death is a tragedy that could have been averted a million times before she decided to jump through a window.

I don’t have to justify it, but the facts are that it was almost certainly a rational action given the circumstances.

Actually they have to justify it, that's the whole concept of a "justified use of deadly force"

Who?
And who is that?

Who?
And who is that?

Apples and oranges, only reason you are trying to compare is the usual lefty tactic of getting race added to the equation.

Same tired playbook.

You can't justify the shoot on it's own merits so you try to muddy the waters with THE CARD.
I didn't say anything about race, boomer.

You're right it's apples and oranges. One situation is one guy who is outnumbered by police 2:1 and the other is a violent mob coming after a handful of police who are outnumber by more than 2:1. The police didn't seek conflict here. The mob came for them.

Are there other things they could have tried? Sure. Same could have been said for Blake. They could have tackled him instead of walking slowly behind him and tugging at his shirt. They could have tried restraining Babbitt, however that would have made them vulnerable to the rest of the violent mob she was with. The question that matters is did they have a reasonable fear for the safety of themselves and the people whom they were protecting. The answer is almost certainly yes.

Gen X'er you millennial whiny baby.

And was i quoting you or Faun you fucking twat?

They tasered and wrestled with Blake previously. Kaptiol Kommando opened fire without doing anything else.

He was known to have a knife, and he was going into his car where he could have had said knife.

Please show me where the woman was ever seen to be armed.
"Could have" is the standard for one person, "seen to be" is the standard for another.

Hmm, what could be the reason for such a double standard?
And they think they are winning this debate.

This is more fun now that the potus isn’t talking like them. Thank god we took our country back from the crazies who can’t see their hypocrisy and blatant double standards.

You two need a room, for some light petting, maybe a mutual hand job?
LOL

You're fantasizing about gay sex now, Marty??

Yet again, you reveal more about yourself than I'm certain you intended.

Stop trying to be Freudian, you can barely be Fred Flinstonian.

He was known to have a knife, and he was going into his car where he could have had said knife.

"Could have" is the standard for one person, "seen to be" is the standard for another.

This is more fun now that the potus isn’t talking like them. Thank god we took our country back from the crazies who can’t see their hypocrisy and blatant double standards.

LOL

LOL

I can only go by what you reveal about yourself.

LOL

LOL

No, you go by your own deluded twat-waffle "thoughts" on things.

Who?
And who is that?
Why can't you name this alleged cop?

Apples and oranges, only reason you are trying to compare is the usual lefty tactic of getting race added to the equation.

Same tired playbook.

You can't justify the shoot on it's own merits so you try to muddy the waters with THE CARD.

You're right it's apples and oranges. One situation is one guy who is outnumbered by police 2:1 and the other is a violent mob coming after a handful of police who are outnumber by more than 2:1. The police didn't seek conflict here. The mob came for them.

Are there other things they could have tried? Sure. Same could have been said for Blake. They could have tackled him instead of walking slowly behind him and tugging at his shirt. They could have tried restraining Babbitt, however that would have made them vulnerable to the rest of the violent mob she was with. The question that matters is did they have a reasonable fear for the safety of themselves and the people whom they were protecting. The answer is almost certainly yes.

They tasered and wrestled with Blake previously. Kaptiol Kommando opened fire without doing anything else.
Ah, gen-X. The generation that never really accomplished anything.

Yes, tugging at his shirt really was an all out brawl.

The cops tried a lot of things before retreating to the hallway. You noticed the door was barricaded, right? The mob wasn’t stopping.

Same tired playbook.

Ah, gen-X. The generation that never really accomplished anything.

Yes, tugging at his shirt really was an all out brawl.

The cops tried a lot of things before retreating to the hallway. You noticed the door was barricaded, right? The mob wasn’t stopping.

So why was that door the last stand for that one cop? Plenty of other doors passed, cops actually mingling with the protesters on the other side of the door, yet this is the only guy who opened fire.

What generation are you? Gen Z or millenial?

LOL

LOL

You’re Tom cruz and he’s Jack Nicholson in a few good men. Was Tom that good or was jacks character a hot head conservative idiot?

Keep in mind republicans rooted for jacks character not toms

What matters is he took the shot(s) and somehow there is no investigation results or even updates on the investigation.
Sounds like you’ve convicted him already.

Dont pretend like you want an investigation. You want an outcome.

Sounds familiar.

From the video I saw it looks like a bad shoot. Again, the one glaring thing was the presence of heavily armed officers on the SAME SIDE OF THE DOOR as the woman shot.
A bad shoot?? What are you saying, the cops on her side of the door should have shot her?

I'm saying if those cops didn't feel threatened when they were on the protesters side of the door, why did the guy with the pistol feel threatened?
They weren't protecting lawmakers inside the House chamber; whereas the cop who shot Ashli Targetpractice was. They had guns drawn on her and the door barricaded. Who knows why she insisted on making her way into the chamber?

And yet she was surrounded by other cops on the same side as her of the door, and they weren't shooting or even threatening to shoot.
Maybe unlike the cop who shot her, they weren't aware there were still lawmakers in the House chamber.

Again, that isn't justification for deadly force, at best it's justification to direct the person to surrender themselves to be taken into custody.
Again, the justification for shooting her was because she was part of a massive mob that broke into the Capitol and she herself threatened to enter the House chamber before all of the lawmakers could be safely evacuated.

It was a good shoot which is why that cop is not being charged.

So cops can shoot someone at say a massive protest like a BLM/Anti-fa one to get the message to the other protesters?

No----BLM is PERSON OF COLOR thing

Forum List

Back