Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

He was known to have a knife, and he was going into his car where he could have had said knife.

Please show me where the woman was ever seen to be armed.
"Could have" is the standard for one person, "seen to be" is the standard for another.

Hmm, what could be the reason for such a double standard?
And they think they are winning this debate.

This is more fun now that the potus isn’t talking like them. Thank god we took our country back from the crazies who can’t see their hypocrisy and blatant double standards.

You two need a room, for some light petting, maybe a mutual hand job?
LOL

You're fantasizing about gay sex now, Marty??

Yet again, you reveal more about yourself than I'm certain you intended.

Stop trying to be Freudian, you can barely be Fred Flinstonian.
LOL

I can only go by what you reveal about yourself.
You’re Tom cruz and he’s Jack Nicholson in a few good men. Was Tom that good or was jacks character a hot head conservative idiot?

Keep in mind republicans rooted for jacks character not toms
Jack Nicholson???

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

He's more like Divine.

He was known to have a knife, and he was going into his car where he could have had said knife.

"Could have" is the standard for one person, "seen to be" is the standard for another.

This is more fun now that the potus isn’t talking like them. Thank god we took our country back from the crazies who can’t see their hypocrisy and blatant double standards.

LOL

LOL

You’re Tom cruz and he’s Jack Nicholson in a few good men. Was Tom that good or was jacks character a hot head conservative idiot?

Jack Nicholson???

He's more like Divine.
Actually, yes I can see a comparison between Jack's character and Trump's. Jack thought he could break the law and throw those two good men under the bus when he himself ordered the code red.

Maybe we will get this moment in upcoming court battles. "Mr Trump, did you order the insurrection?" "You're god damn right I ordered insurrection.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sicknick, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Sicknick's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.
We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Did you order the insurrection?

You're god damn right I did. Oops.

LOL

LOL

Jack Nicholson???

He's more like Divine.
Actually, yes I can see a comparison between Jack's character and Trump's. Jack thought he could break the law and throw those two good men under the bus when he himself ordered the code red.

Maybe we will get this moment in upcoming court battles. "Mr Trump, did you order the insurrection?" "You're god damn right I ordered insurrection.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Sicknick, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Sicknick's death, while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall -- you need me on that wall.
We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.
I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

LOL

Speaking of thinking one is above the law, here's a funny video along those lines...

LOL

LOL

Jack Nicholson???

He's more like Divine.

LOL

Speaking of thinking one is above the law, here's a funny video along those lines...

Classic carol. I almost thought it was fake it was filmed too well.

If a violent mob of people were breaking into the hallway outside the Oval Office, do you think a handful of Secret Service agents would hesitate to use lethal force?

Be honest, if you’re capable of it.

A "violent" mob that had armed police officers mingling with it just on the other side of the door, being breached by an unarmed woman.

A "violent" mob that had armed police officers mingling with it just on the other side of the door, being breached by an unarmed woman.
No need for quotations. The fact that they were violent is evidence in the damage and destruction they were doing in order to breach the barricaded doors.

You're also avoiding the question, probably because you know the answer.

No need for quotations. The fact that they were violent is evidence in the damage and destruction they were doing in order to breach the barricaded doors.

No, just watching you jump through hoops to blow things out of proportion for political gain.

No, just watching you jump through hoops to blow things out of proportion for political gain.
Nothing's been blown out of proportion just because you're a faithful idiot. That woman was a threat to lawmakers when attempted to gain access to where they were hiding.

Nothing's been blown out of proportion just because you're a faithful idiot. That woman was a threat to lawmakers when attempted to gain access to where they were hiding.

an unarmed woman was a threat....

LOL, coming from a beta boi like you that is comical.

You probably pee sitting down.

You're an intellectual coward. When it gets too tough for your snowflake mentality, you start lashing out like this.

You're weak.

After 40 or so pages of the same stuff, it's not cowardice, it's for my own amusement.
Anytime you start losing the argument, you change the subject or devolve to childish vulgar insults.

It's not exactly subtle and it's not intellectual bravery you're displaying. The fact this is amusing demonstrates that you're a troll. Not someone to be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back