Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Next step is to let them remove people from access "because they can".

It never ends with fascists like you.
Who? ISPs? No. They're a common carrier. At least, that's what we tried to make them.

Also, we were called fascists for making them common carriers too, which is ironic. Now we are fascists for not doing so?

Next step is to let them remove people from access "because they can".

It never ends with fascists like you.
Who? ISPs? No. They're a common carrier. At least, that's what we tried to make them.

Also, we were called fascists for making them common carriers too, which is ironic. Now we are fascists for not doing so?

You are just fascists in general. Anything to silence the opposition.

You can't be trusted.

it doesn't have to be. Laws can be changed, regulations can be added.
You best be ready to change the constitution.

Nobody is trying to regulate facebook's own viewpoint, just how it can silence other viewpoints on it's platform.

Constitution isn't an issue. Progs like you run to the commerce clause all the time to regulate shit like this, time to pay the piper, bitch.

Nobody is trying to regulate facebook's own viewpoint, just how it can silence other viewpoints on it's platform.

Constitution isn't an issue. Progs like you run to the commerce clause all the time to regulate shit like this, time to pay the piper, bitch.
ON IT'S PLATFORM

Thank you for recognizing that it's making decisions about it's own property.

Thanks for demonstrating this is little more than you being a partisan asshole with a grudge. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

You can't be trusted.

Again, no one is being silenced by being kicked off Twitter. There are many, many places to engage in speech. You are more than free to engage in speech on any property you own, any property you have permission to use and any public place.

ON IT'S PLATFORM

Thank you for recognizing that it's making decisions about it's own property.

Thanks for demonstrating this is little more than you being a partisan asshole with a grudge. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

Property rights aren't absolute, or building codes wouldn't exist, nice try.

You are the one being a partisan asshole, I am the one advocating for more freedom of expression for ALL.

You can't be trusted.

Again, no one is being silenced by being kicked off Twitter. There are many, many places to engage in speech. You are more than free to engage in speech on any property you own, any property you have permission to use and any public place.

"You are free to use the water fountain designated for you people."

Nice Bull Conner logic there.

You are the one being a partisan asshole, I am the one advocating for more freedom of expression for ALL.

We all have freedom of expression. Twitter can't take that away. You are free to express yourself however you please as long as it doesn't impede any one else's rights.

We all have freedom of expression. Twitter can't take that away. You are free to express yourself however you please as long as it doesn't impede any one else's rights.

No, they can just relegate it to the hole, all the while claiming to be an open platform. Meanwhile progs like you will point to a slanted twitter which claims to be neutral as "the mandate of the people" while knowing you are fucking lying about it.

When you eliminate half of the argument from the most open and used platform for arguing, you are impeding people's rights, and you know it. You are only OK with it because it's the other side of the argument being impeded.

Just admit it.

No, they can just relegate it to the hole, all the while claiming to be an open platform. Meanwhile progs like you will point to a slanted twitter which claims to be neutral as "the mandate of the people" while knowing you are fucking lying about it.

When you eliminate half of the argument from the most open and used platform for arguing, you are impeding people's rights, and you know it. You are only OK with it because it's the other side of the argument being impeded.

Just admit it.
If anyone points to Twitter as "the mandate of the people" they're an idiot.

No one is impeding anyone's rights by kicking them off a platform they don't have a right to be on.

You think one can be neutral while not being neutral, as long as it's your side they are protecting.

And you didn't actually answer my point.
I think Twitter is being neutral. You don't.

Your welcome to your opinions. The only opinion that matters is that of people who own the platform.

Just admit it.
If anyone points to Twitter as "the mandate of the people" they're an idiot.

No one is impeding anyone's rights by kicking them off a platform they don't have a right to be on.

It's natural for lefties to point to the mob, i.e. twitter to justify their views, and it helps when the mob self corrects to the proper leftist view.

You think one can be neutral while not being neutral, as long as it's your side they are protecting.

And you didn't actually answer my point.
I think Twitter is being neutral. You don't.

Your welcome to your opinions. The only opinion that matters is that of people who own the platform.

Twitter is as neutral as lye.

But keep sucking that corporate media dick!

You do care, because you obviously want to silence those who disagree with you.

You are the authoritarian here, and a corporatist to boot.

You're not being silenced because you can't post to Twitter. Stop acting like an idiot. No one really thinks that Twitter is the sole means of expressing speech. Nor is it a public forum subject to the first amendment protections.

The fact that you want to take away rights from others demonstrates your lack of understanding of the constitution and makes you an authoritarian. I'm no more an authoritarian because I support the right for Twitter to kick people off than you're an authoritarian for wanting to kick devil worshipers off your front lawn.

It's a brave new world, and you want only your side to have access to it, because you know your ideas can't compete in a level playing field.
You're fucked in the head, marty. Your side has access to the Internet too.

It's natural for lefties to point to the mob, i.e. twitter to justify their views, and it helps when the mob self corrects to the proper leftist view.
And that’s how you justify steamrolling their rights?

LOL, "steamrolling".

steamrolling is what the left does to anyone who isn't part of the groupthink. Dogpiling would also be applicable.

Baaaaaaa

Forum List

Back