Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

You think one can be neutral while not being neutral, as long as it's your side they are protecting.

And you didn't actually answer my point.
I think Twitter is being neutral. You don't.

Your welcome to your opinions. The only opinion that matters is that of people who own the platform.

Twitter is as neutral as lye.

But keep sucking that corporate media dick!
Are you neutral?

I don't pretend to be. I would say I'm a strict constructionist with libertarian (small "l") leanings.

You do care, because you obviously want to silence those who disagree with you.

You are the authoritarian here, and a corporatist to boot.

You're not being silenced because you can't post to Twitter. Stop acting like an idiot. No one really thinks that Twitter is the sole means of expressing speech. Nor is it a public forum subject to the first amendment protections.

The fact that you want to take away rights from others demonstrates your lack of understanding of the constitution and makes you an authoritarian. I'm no more an authoritarian because I support the right for Twitter to kick people off than you're an authoritarian for wanting to kick devil worshipers off your front lawn.

It's a brave new world, and you want only your side to have access to it, because you know your ideas can't compete in a level playing field.
You're fucked in the head, marty. Your side has access to the Internet too.

Kind of like the shitty water fountain or the crappy train car.

You think one can be neutral while not being neutral, as long as it's your side they are protecting.

Your welcome to your opinions. The only opinion that matters is that of people who own the platform.

Are you neutral?

I don't pretend to be. I would say I'm a strict constructionist with libertarian (small "l") leanings.
Then why should anyone care about your biased opinion on whether someone else is biased or not?

Your opinion of what is or isn’t fair cannot be considered fair.

It's natural for lefties to point to the mob, i.e. twitter to justify their views, and it helps when the mob self corrects to the proper leftist view.
And that’s how you justify steamrolling their rights?

LOL, "steamrolling".

steamrolling is what the left does to anyone who isn't part of the groupthink. Dogpiling would also be applicable.

Baaaaaaa
You’ve got a bone to pick and you are willing to trash the rights of others to suit your needs.

You’re a thug.

Are you neutral?

Then why should anyone care about your biased opinion on whether someone else is biased or not?

You've cared for 10's of pages, lol.

Everyone is biased, anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

It's natural for lefties to point to the mob, i.e. twitter to justify their views, and it helps when the mob self corrects to the proper leftist view.

LOL, "steamrolling".

steamrolling is what the left does to anyone who isn't part of the groupthink. Dogpiling would also be applicable.

Baaaaaaa
You’ve got a bone to pick and you are willing to trash the rights of others to suit your needs.

You’re a thug.

No I'm just a fly in the ointment.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Are you neutral?

It’s entertainment for me. I enjoy watching you squirm when your argument falls apart.

So who is going to enforce fairness on social media since we are all so biased? This is a fundamental problem with your complaint.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.
You’re nipping at the heels of people who do things you could never dream.

Could have you created Twitter? No. Obviously not. But somehow you’ve decided you know how they should operate.

Are you neutral?

It’s entertainment for me. I enjoy watching you squirm when your argument falls apart.

So who is going to enforce fairness on social media since we are all so biased? This is a fundamental problem with your complaint.

Delusional unfunny treasonous ronin.

Who enforces any form of "fairness"?

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Could have you created Twitter? No. Obviously not. But somehow you’ve decided you know how they should operate.

LOL you?

Basement dwelling soy boy cuck.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

No, not me you dumbass. You’re demanding that social media companies serve your interests despite not contributing anything to their success and you demand that specifically because they are successful.

That’s what it’s like to be a heel nipper.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

No, not me you dumbass. You’re demanding that social media companies serve your interests despite not contributing anything to their success and you demand that specifically because they are successful.

I demand power companies provide me power when I turn a switch, I demand McDonalds provides me with a Big Mac when I pay for it, I demand an airline pilot flies me safely when I'm on an airplane. Sorry but demanding things I could never do myself from providers in a specialized society isn't hypocrisy or wrong.

Are you neutral?

The judiciary usually.

What? We going to have a jury trial for anything being off social media?

Jesus, what a disaster that would be.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

I demand power companies provide me power when I turn a switch, I demand McDonalds provides me with a Big Mac when I pay for it, I demand an airline pilot flies me safely when I'm on an airplane. Sorry but demanding things I could never do myself from providers in a specialized society isn't hypocrisy or wrong.
Yeah, because power companies are natural monopolies and regulated as utilities.

You don’t get to demand McDonalds serve you if you walk into their restaurant and act like an asshole yet you’re demanding Twitter do so.

Are you neutral?

The judiciary usually.

What? We going to have a jury trial for anything being off social media?

Jesus, what a disaster that would be.

Kind of like any form of lawmaking over non criminal actions?

yet you think regulating 01010100010 via net neutrality would be "easy".

And of course, fining someone over $200k for not baking a cake.....

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

Yeah, because power companies are natural monopolies and regulated as utilities.

You don’t get to demand McDonalds serve you if you walk into their restaurant and act like an asshole yet you’re demanding Twitter do so.

I get to demand they make a Big Mac in 1 minute even though I can't do that myself, as long as I pay for it. I pay for facebook by allowing it's advertisement content on my computer.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

"I demand power companies provide me power when I turn a switch"

LOLOL

Great example! And guess what happens if you fail to abide by the agreement you made with them when you signed up? Like not paying your bill....

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

LOLOL

Great example! And guess what happens if you fail to abide by the agreement you made with them when you signed up? Like not paying your bill....

Colfux was talking about me not being able to do what the founders of facebook/twitter did disqualifying me from my opinion. I proved the logical fallacy of that position.

I can't generate massive megawatts and distribute it so I can't demand the power company provide me with power and maintain said power to me, as long as I pay for it.

I "pay" for twitter and facebook via allowing their advertising onto my computer.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

I get to demand they make a Big Mac in 1 minute even though I can't do that myself, as long as I pay for it. I pay for facebook by allowing it's advertisement content on my computer.
That's also bullshit. It's advertisers who are paying Facebook, not you.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

LOLOL

Colfux was talking about me not being able to do what the founders of facebook/twitter did disqualifying me from my opinion. I proved the logical fallacy of that position.

I can't generate massive megawatts and distribute it so I can't demand the power company provide me with power and maintain said power to me, as long as I pay for it.

I "pay" for twitter and facebook via allowing their advertising onto my computer.
Nope, now you're lying to prop up your failed argument. In reality, you pay nothing for their services as they are free to the public.

And your analogy with a power company is perfect with why you lose this argument. Like with Twitter, you agree to certain terms with the power company. Should you violate those terms, you can have your service cut off.

Forum List

Back