Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

And in the end, your side gets twitter and facebook, and gets to claim your views are the only views, because they will eventually be the only ones allowed.

And anyone who tries to make a separate platform gets fucked like Parler did.

Next banks will refuse to do business with anyone except a progressive SJW twat like you, and you will cheer it on.

Now you know why I hate your fucking guts.
We didn't get Facebook and Twitter. They exist because people used their own effort, intelligence and money to build them. That's who gets them. You want to take that away from them because you didn't do what they did but you want the benefits anyway.

Sorry, that's not how it works. Not in a country founded on Constitutional freedoms.

You hate my guts because I oppose authoritarian thugs like you. That's fine with me.

And in the end, your side gets twitter and facebook, and gets to claim your views are the only views, because they will eventually be the only ones allowed.

Next banks will refuse to do business with anyone except a progressive SJW twat like you, and you will cheer it on.

We didn't get Facebook and Twitter. They exist because people used their own effort, intelligence and money to build them. That's who gets them. You want to take that away from them because you didn't do what they did but you want the benefits anyway.

Sorry, that's not how it works. Not in a country founded on Constitutional freedoms.

You hate my guts because I oppose authoritarian thugs like you. That's fine with me.

They are on your side, they cater to your political viewpoint, and now they are doing your dirty work for you.

You are a censoring twat, and a coward, because you let others do your work for you, and claim to be on the side of free speech, when you are not.

none of the internet goes over the radio spectrum? it's all hard lines and cables?
Your legal theories get shittier and shittier.

Who sends internet over the radio spectrum?

Get America’s Top Satellite TV Provider | DISH
Fascinating. So Twitter doesn't use the bandwidth. ISPs do.

Regulate ISPs. Make them common carriers.

You can't regulate the pipe without regulating what flows through it.

ISP's already can't deny service to customers based on PA laws.

They are on your side, they cater to your political viewpoint, and now they are doing your dirty work for you.

You are a censoring twat, and a coward, because you let others do your work for you, and claim to be on the side of free speech, when you are not.
I don't give a damn whose side they're on just like I don't care whose side Parler is on or any other social media website.

You want to take away people's freedoms because you don't like how they're exercising them. That makes you an authoritarian thug.

I don't give a damn whose side they're on just like I don't care whose side Parler is on or any other social media website.

You want to take away people's freedoms because you don't like how they're exercising them. That makes you an authoritarian thug.

You do care, because you obviously want to silence those who disagree with you.

You are the authoritarian here, and a corporatist to boot.

The hell you can't. You think government gets to regulate the content of your phone calls? Text messages? How about they regulate your mail? Regulate your cable TV?

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Twitter doesn't open itself to regulation because of the actions of ISPs.

Seriously Marty, these arguments are getting dumber and dumber.

You're not being silenced because you can't post to Twitter. Stop acting like an idiot. No one really thinks that Twitter is the sole means of expressing speech. Nor is it a public forum subject to the first amendment protections.

The fact that you want to take away rights from others demonstrates your lack of understanding of the constitution and makes you an authoritarian. I'm no more an authoritarian because I support the right for Twitter to kick people off than you're an authoritarian for wanting to kick devil worshipers off your front lawn.

You do care, stop lying. As long as twitter and facebook only censor people you hate you are OK with it.

The hell you can't. You think government gets to regulate the content of your phone calls? Text messages? How about they regulate your mail? Regulate your cable TV?

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Twitter doesn't open itself to regulation because of the actions of ISPs.

Seriously Marty, these arguments are getting dumber and dumber.

Then I guess net neutrality is unconstitutional.

You're not being silenced because you can't post to Twitter. Stop acting like an idiot. No one really thinks that Twitter is the sole means of expressing speech. Nor is it a public forum subject to the first amendment protections.

The fact that you want to take away rights from others demonstrates your lack of understanding of the constitution and makes you an authoritarian. I'm no more an authoritarian because I support the right for Twitter to kick people off than you're an authoritarian for wanting to kick devil worshipers off your front lawn.

It's a brave new world, and you want only your side to have access to it, because you know your ideas can't compete in a level playing field.

You do care, stop lying. As long as twitter and facebook only censor people you hate you are OK with it.
That's your opinion and you're welcome to it.

But your opinion is all you get. You don't get to take away people's freedom because you disagree with how they use it.

It's a brave new world, and you want only your side to have access to it, because you know your ideas can't compete in a level playing field.
Only our side has access to what? The internet?

You said yourself that ISPs have to provide service to everyone, didn't you?

Only our side has access to what? The internet?

You said yourself that ISPs have to provide service to everyone, didn't you?

Next step is to let them remove people from access "because they can".

It never ends with fascists like you.

Wow, talk about weaseling out.

It figures that anything supported by SJW cucks you support, because you are an SJW cuck.

What cartoon do you feel like banning today?
It's not weaseling out, it's that you fundamentally misunderstand what the hell you're talking about.

A common carrier isn't a content platform. Twitter is totally different.

Wow, talk about weaseling out.

It figures that anything supported by SJW cucks you support, because you are an SJW cuck.

What cartoon do you feel like banning today?
It's not weaseling out, it's that you fundamentally misunderstand what the hell you're talking about.

A common carrier isn't a content platform. Twitter is totally different.

it doesn't have to be. Laws can be changed, regulations can be added.

Forum List

Back