Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It sure as hell does in the application, you can quote what they print all you want, it's what they do that shows they are smarmy leftist fucks, which is why I guess you suck their twit-dicks all the time.
Only seems that way because people on your political side can’t stop behaving like utter assholes on the internet.

And you are kind enough to provide ample examples of such.

Excuses Excuses.
You just can’t accept that people might not like you and might no want anything to do with you.

Because you’re an asshole.

Accountability is a bitch for some people.

You are the only asshole here, you fascist censoring cuck.
Right. You are repeatedly wishing for my death and engaging in a nonstop stream of vulgarities.

And I’m the asshole for saying that kind of behavior might get you kicked off someone else’s platform?

It’s not fascism. It’s accountability.

Your assholeness is detrimental to our political discourse and freedom of speech.

I'm just an asshole to you because you fucking deserve it.
I deserve your harassment because I disagree with you?

And I’m the one that is detrimental to political discourse? No.

Because you are a silencing cuck, it isn't the disagreement.

Not silencing. It’s just that you can’t accept that you are demanding someone else support your speech and you have no right to do so.

It really upsets you that I remind you about other people’s rights and that you seek to put your desires above their rights.

When everyone is on Twitter and someone like Trump is off twitter, he is silenced.
He’s not. Trump can speak as much as he wants.

He is being silenced, you just don't care.

Nothing Trump tweeted violated their terms of service, he was silenced because ORANGE MAN BAD.
Trump isn’t silenced. He’s free to speak however much he wants.

He can go out on the sidewalk and say pretty much whatever he wants. Could he do that if he was “silenced?”

That's the same logic as "you can practice your religion but only in Church behind closed doors"
What a load of nonsense.
Do you think people have the right to practice their religion anywhere they want? Of course not.

It sure as hell does in the application, you can quote what they print all you want, it's what they do that shows they are smarmy leftist fucks, which is why I guess you suck their twit-dicks all the time.
Only seems that way because people on your political side can’t stop behaving like utter assholes on the internet.

And you are kind enough to provide ample examples of such.

Excuses Excuses.
You just can’t accept that people might not like you and might no want anything to do with you.

Because you’re an asshole.

Accountability is a bitch for some people.

You are the only asshole here, you fascist censoring cuck.
Right. You are repeatedly wishing for my death and engaging in a nonstop stream of vulgarities.

And I’m the asshole for saying that kind of behavior might get you kicked off someone else’s platform?

It’s not fascism. It’s accountability.

Your assholeness is detrimental to our political discourse and freedom of speech.

I'm just an asshole to you because you fucking deserve it.
I deserve your harassment because I disagree with you?

And I’m the one that is detrimental to political discourse? No.

Because you are a silencing cuck, it isn't the disagreement.

Not silencing. It’s just that you can’t accept that you are demanding someone else support your speech and you have no right to do so.

It really upsets you that I remind you about other people’s rights and that you seek to put your desires above their rights.

They claim to be an open platform, and then censor people from one side on the flimsiest of excuses.

What rights are we violating of theirs? The content on the platform isn't theirs, they aren't being told to claim someone else's speech as their own, they still control all monetary input from the platform.

When everyone is on Twitter and someone like Trump is off twitter, he is silenced.
He’s not. Trump can speak as much as he wants.

He is being silenced, you just don't care.

Nothing Trump tweeted violated their terms of service, he was silenced because ORANGE MAN BAD.
Trump isn’t silenced. He’s free to speak however much he wants.

He can go out on the sidewalk and say pretty much whatever he wants. Could he do that if he was “silenced?”

That's the same logic as "you can practice your religion but only in Church behind closed doors"
What a load of nonsense.
Do you think people have the right to practice their religion anywhere they want? Of course not.

Yes, they do. It's called free exercise, and can only be limited for compelling government interest, and then only using the least infringing means possible.

Even the SC agrees.

Court revives lawsuit from student seeking nominal damages for free-speech violation at public college - SCOTUSblog

They claim to be an open platform, and then censor people from one side on the flimsiest of excuses.

What rights are we violating of theirs? The content on the platform isn't theirs, they aren't being told to claim someone else's speech as their own, they still control all monetary input from the platform
Twitter gets to decide what it means to be an open platform. Twitter has decided that the platform is more open when they keep harassment down so that people who are being harassed have the opportunity to speak without people being assholes to them. You got a problem with that? I don't care, because it's not your right to force your opinions on Twitter.

You're violating their rights to use their property as they see fit. This isn't about the speech, it's about what you're demanding Twitter do with it, specifically your demanding that Twitter use their resources to publish it on the internet. Twitter has a right to not publish content that they don't want to publish.

Yes, they do. It's called free exercise, and can only be limited for compelling government interest, and then only using the least infringing means possible.

Even the SC agrees.
No, they don't. If a group of Satan worshipers wanted to sacrifice a goat on your front lawn, you'd rightfully kick them off and it wouldn't be a violation of the free exercise of religion.

The court case you refer to is about a public university, emphasis on the word "public". That university therefore has to abide by the first amendment. Private property does not. You clearly didn't put much thought into this post.

What rights are we violating of theirs? The content on the platform isn't theirs, they aren't being told to claim someone else's speech as their own, they still control all monetary input from the platform
Twitter gets to decide what it means to be an open platform. Twitter has decided that the platform is more open when they keep harassment down so that people who are being harassed have the opportunity to speak without people being assholes to them. You got a problem with that? I don't care, because it's not your right to force your opinions on Twitter.

You're violating their rights to use their property as they see fit. This isn't about the speech, it's about what you're demanding Twitter do with it, specifically your demanding that Twitter use their resources to publish it on the internet. Twitter has a right to not publish content that they don't want to publish.

They yell harassment over the flimsiest pretenses, all regarding right leaning viewpoints.

The thing is THEY ARENT A PUBLISHER. That's the protections they have to prevent them from being sued for illegal things posted on their site. It makes your whole 2nd paragraph moot.

Even the SC agrees.
No, they don't. If a group of Satan worshipers wanted to sacrifice a goat on your front lawn, you'd rightfully kick them off and it wouldn't be a violation of the free exercise of religion.

The court case you refer to is about a public university, emphasis on the word "public". That university therefore has to abide by the first amendment. Private property does not. You clearly didn't put much thought into this post.

My front lawn isn't a digital commons.

You made a broad generalized statement, I retorted, you attempted to weakly counter and lost.

They yell harassment over the flimsiest pretenses, all regarding right leaning viewpoints.

The thing is THEY ARENT A PUBLISHER. That's the protections they have to prevent them from being sued for illegal things posted on their site. It makes your whole 2nd paragraph moot.
Of course they're a publisher. That's what it means when you take someone's post and put it up on the internet

That's publishing.

You made a broad generalized statement, I retorted, you attempted to weakly counter and lost.
So I'm right, you don't have a right to practice religion anywhere you want which makes your analogy bullshit.

Of course they're a publisher. That's what it means when you take someone's post and put it up on the internet

That's publishing.

Not according to Dorsey.

Jack Dorsey says Twitter isn’t a publisher amid questions on Post censorship

“Is Twitter a publisher? No, we are not. We distribute information,” Dorsey told Cruz, who pressed him at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on why Twitter censored The Post’s articles on Hunter Biden.

So I'm right, you don't have a right to practice religion anywhere you want which makes your analogy bullshit.

You can preach on the sidewalk out in front of my house, and you can't be stopped. You can walk up to my door and try to talk to me until I say stop.

Nice try, dippy.

That's publishing.

Not according to Dorsey.

“Is Twitter a publisher? No, we are not. We distribute information,” Dorsey told Cruz, who pressed him at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on why Twitter censored The Post’s articles on Hunter Biden.

Alright. That’s cool. Just take out every time I said publish and replace it with distribute.

You're violating their rights to use their property as they see fit. This isn't about the speech, it's about what you're demanding Twitter do with it, specifically your demanding that Twitter use their resources to DISTRIBUTE it on the internet. Twitter has a right to not DISTRIBUTE content that they don't want to DISTRIBUTE.

Happy? Hope so because it changes nothing about the satstement.

You can preach on the sidewalk out in front of my house, and you can't be stopped. You can walk up to my door and try to talk to me until I say stop.

Nice try, dippy.
Right. Sidewalk is commons. Actual commons. Like, legit commons.

Twitter is not.

That's publishing.

Not according to Dorsey.

Alright. That’s cool. Just take out every time I said publish and replace it with distribute.

You're violating their rights to use their property as they see fit. This isn't about the speech, it's about what you're demanding Twitter do with it, specifically your demanding that Twitter use their resources to DISTRIBUTE it on the internet. Twitter has a right to not DISTRIBUTE content that they don't want to DISTRIBUTE.

Happy? Hope so because it changes nothing about the satstement.

Again, they claim to be open, but only really go after one side with their bullshit terms of service claims.

If they don't claim the views as their own, and claim to be about open discussion, why should they worry about being placed under 1st amendment restrictions?

Nice try, dippy.

Twitter is not.

Twitter should be. Either that or they should be forced to admit they only approve of certain viewpoints publicly and make it part of their TOS, not end run like they are doing now.

Again, they claim to be open, but only really go after one side with their bullshit terms of service claims.

If they don't claim the views as their own, and claim to be about open discussion, why should they worry about being placed under 1st amendment restrictions?
Because they still have the right not to distribute what they don’t want to distribute with their own resources.

“Why” is irrelevant. You want to override other people’s rights with your desires. It doesn’t work that way. Not in this country.

Because they still have the right not to distribute what they don’t want to distribute with their own resources.

“Why” is irrelevant. You want to override other people’s rights with your desires. It doesn’t work that way. Not in this country.

They aren't really even distributing, they post and people can see it. It's not like they are mailing things out.

Then they just have to admit they are lefty tools and only lefty views will be allowed.

Nice try, dippy.

Twitter is not.

Twitter should be. Either that or they should be forced to admit they only approve of certain viewpoints publicly and make it part of their TOS, not end run like they are doing now.
Ah, the authoritarian thug coming out wanting to force people to do what he wants.

How about no.

They aren't really even distributing, they post and people can see it. It's not like they are mailing things out.

Then they just have to admit they are lefty tools and only lefty views will be allowed.
The hell they aren’t distributing. It’s on their servers accessed by their site and distributed over their connection to the internet.

Jesus, do you not realize how stupid that statement sounds?

Forum List

Back