Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Wow, a picture with no context or backstory.

Nice work colcuck.
That’s one of your right wing intellectual elite, Laura Loomer who chained herself to Twitter’s headquarters door because she has been kicked off.

Twitter didn’t even press charges for her stunt, although they probably could have. They just let her hang out until she got bored and went away.

Now that’s free speech.

And zero exposure, which is why you idiots love Twitter being the new gatekeeper.

It's only OK with you because your side has the keys to the gate.
What does exposure have to do with free speech?

Before all anyone had was the commons, now there is a digitial commons that should result in more people being heard, but your side doesn't like that and tries to control it.
Abide by the rules agreed to when joining and anyone can continue to post on those sites. Simple, eh?

"Rules" that are only enforced against people with the "wrong" politics.
False. The rules do not target one side of the political aisle.

Bullshit.
Nope, nothing in there targets only one side...

Nice work colcuck.
That’s one of your right wing intellectual elite, Laura Loomer who chained herself to Twitter’s headquarters door because she has been kicked off.

Twitter didn’t even press charges for her stunt, although they probably could have. They just let her hang out until she got bored and went away.

Now that’s free speech.

And zero exposure, which is why you idiots love Twitter being the new gatekeeper.

Before all anyone had was the commons, now there is a digitial commons that should result in more people being heard, but your side doesn't like that and tries to control it.
Abide by the rules agreed to when joining and anyone can continue to post on those sites. Simple, eh?

Bullshit.

It sure as hell does in the application, you can quote what they print all you want, it's what they do that shows they are smarmy leftist fucks, which is why I guess you suck their twit-dicks all the time.

Being heard isn't necessary to freedom of speech. Laura Loomer can scream all she wants, no one needs to listen to her.

No one tried to control her. She was free to be an idiot.

All in defense of your side being heard, and my side not, because you know your side can't compete on a fair playing field.

In defense of actual free speech, not this twisted version of free speech you’re creating to take advantage of platforms which you were too lazy or just incapable of creating.

This is a very important point you’re glossing over. Freedom of speech is about speech, it’s not about having an audience.

It sure as hell does in the application, you can quote what they print all you want, it's what they do that shows they are smarmy leftist fucks, which is why I guess you suck their twit-dicks all the time.
Only seems that way because people on your political side can’t stop behaving like utter assholes on the internet.

And you are kind enough to provide ample examples of such.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Bullshit.

Nope, in practice, they're enforcing their terms of service. Just as this forum does. But being a con, you simply can't accept personal responsibility for your side who more flagrantly violates their rules.

Being heard isn't necessary to freedom of speech. Laura Loomer can scream all she wants, no one needs to listen to her.

No one tried to control her. She was free to be an idiot.

All in defense of your side being heard, and my side not, because you know your side can't compete on a fair playing field.

In defense of actual free speech, not this twisted version of free speech you’re creating to take advantage of platforms which you were too lazy or just incapable of creating.

This is a very important point you’re glossing over. Freedom of speech is about speech, it’s not about having an audience.

All of this just to silence people you disagree with, how fucking pathetic.

Only seems that way because people on your political side can’t stop behaving like utter assholes on the internet.

Excuses Excuses.

Nice work colcuck.

Now that’s free speech.

Bullshit.

Nope, in practice, they're enforcing their terms of service. Just as this forum does. But being a con, you simply can't accept personal responsibility for your side who more flagrantly violates their rules.

"enforce the terms of service" is just the excuse they use, like all jackbooted thugs.

Excuses Excuses.
You just can’t accept that people might not like you and might no want anything to do with you.

Because you’re an asshole.

Accountability is a bitch for some people.

Excuses Excuses.
You just can’t accept that people might not like you and might no want anything to do with you.

You are the only asshole here, you fascist censoring cuck.

Excuses Excuses.

Right. You are repeatedly wishing for my death and engaging in a nonstop stream of vulgarities.

And I’m the asshole for saying that kind of behavior might get you kicked off someone else’s platform?

It’s not fascism. It’s accountability.

Excuses Excuses.

Right. You are repeatedly wishing for my death and engaging in a nonstop stream of vulgarities.

And I’m the asshole for saying that kind of behavior might get you kicked off someone else’s platform?

Your assholeness is detrimental to our political discourse and freedom of speech.

I'm just an asshole to you because you fucking deserve it.

When everyone is on Twitter and someone like Trump is off twitter, he is silenced.
He’s not. Trump can speak as much as he wants.

He is being silenced, you just don't care.

Nothing Trump tweeted violated their terms of service, he was silenced because ORANGE MAN BAD.
Trump isn’t silenced. He’s free to speak however much he wants.

He can go out on the sidewalk and say pretty much whatever he wants. Could he do that if he was “silenced?”

Excuses Excuses.

Your assholeness is detrimental to our political discourse and freedom of speech.

I deserve your harassment because I disagree with you?

And I’m the one that is detrimental to political discourse? No.

When everyone is on Twitter and someone like Trump is off twitter, he is silenced.
He’s not. Trump can speak as much as he wants.

He is being silenced, you just don't care.

Nothing Trump tweeted violated their terms of service, he was silenced because ORANGE MAN BAD.
Trump isn’t silenced. He’s free to speak however much he wants.

He can go out on the sidewalk and say pretty much whatever he wants. Could he do that if he was “silenced?”

That's the same logic as "you can practice your religion but only in Church behind closed doors"

Excuses Excuses.

I deserve your harassment because I disagree with you?

And I’m the one that is detrimental to political discourse? No.

Because you are a silencing cuck, it isn't the disagreement.

Forum List

Back