Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

It's natural for lefties to point to the mob, i.e. twitter to justify their views, and it helps when the mob self corrects to the proper leftist view.
And that’s how you justify steamrolling their rights?

LOL, "steamrolling".

steamrolling is what the left does to anyone who isn't part of the groupthink. Dogpiling would also be applicable.

Baaaaaaa
You’ve got a bone to pick and you are willing to trash the rights of others to suit your needs.

You’re a thug.

No I'm just a fly in the ointment.

Om Nom Nom Nom.
You’re nipping at the heels of people who do things you could never dream.

Could have you created Twitter? No. Obviously not. But somehow you’ve decided you know how they should operate.

LOL you?

Basement dwelling soy boy cuck.
No, not me you dumbass. You’re demanding that social media companies serve your interests despite not contributing anything to their success and you demand that specifically because they are successful.

That’s what it’s like to be a heel nipper.

I demand power companies provide me power when I turn a switch, I demand McDonalds provides me with a Big Mac when I pay for it, I demand an airline pilot flies me safely when I'm on an airplane. Sorry but demanding things I could never do myself from providers in a specialized society isn't hypocrisy or wrong.
Yeah, because power companies are natural monopolies and regulated as utilities.

You don’t get to demand McDonalds serve you if you walk into their restaurant and act like an asshole yet you’re demanding Twitter do so.

I get to demand they make a Big Mac in 1 minute even though I can't do that myself, as long as I pay for it. I pay for facebook by allowing it's advertisement content on my computer.
You can demand service long as they’re willing to do business with you.

You can’t demand they serve you while acting like an asshole.

So what about the baker?
What about them?

They were not willing to do business in one specific scenario, and yet you would force them to do it, because you are a fucking hypocrite and a moron.

Die. Die. Die.
If the couple came into the bakery telling everyone to “Die. Die. Die.” I’d be happily defending the bakers right to deny them service.

Would you?

Dodging the question. Why should a baker be forced to bake a cake for a same sex wedding if they don't want to?
Because they’re engaging in discrimination based on a class.

Furthermore, the bakery isn’t forced to engage in public speech in order to accomplish the task.

That’s completely incomparable to anything you’re talking about with social media.

They aren't discriminating on the class, but on the event, they have never denied point of sale items to anyone.

Political views are a class in plenty of States, New York for one.

You are stuck in your own trap. Somehow ruining a baker is OK, but making twitter live up to their claims of neutrality is evil incarnate.

You just want to eliminate those you hate, and are lazy enough to let others do it for you.

Make it both. The only reason you want to stop at ISP's is you think it would help silence your opposition.
I think your way of regulating Twitter would turn it into a cesspool of human filth.

Is that what you want? Maybe. I bet you want social media companies to be destroyed.

No, I want the assholes on both sides to be treated equally, you want lefty assholes to get away with shit but righty assholes to be silenced.

It's natural for lefties to point to the mob, i.e. twitter to justify their views, and it helps when the mob self corrects to the proper leftist view.

LOL, "steamrolling".

steamrolling is what the left does to anyone who isn't part of the groupthink. Dogpiling would also be applicable.

Baaaaaaa
You’ve got a bone to pick and you are willing to trash the rights of others to suit your needs.

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

Could have you created Twitter? No. Obviously not. But somehow you’ve decided you know how they should operate.

LOL you?

No, not me you dumbass. You’re demanding that social media companies serve your interests despite not contributing anything to their success and you demand that specifically because they are successful.

I demand power companies provide me power when I turn a switch, I demand McDonalds provides me with a Big Mac when I pay for it, I demand an airline pilot flies me safely when I'm on an airplane. Sorry but demanding things I could never do myself from providers in a specialized society isn't hypocrisy or wrong.
Yeah, because power companies are natural monopolies and regulated as utilities.

You don’t get to demand McDonalds serve you if you walk into their restaurant and act like an asshole yet you’re demanding Twitter do so.

I get to demand they make a Big Mac in 1 minute even though I can't do that myself, as long as I pay for it. I pay for facebook by allowing it's advertisement content on my computer.
That's also bullshit. It's advertisers who are paying Facebook, not you.

Based on the assumption that I am watching the advertisements. That's the model used. My attention is the currency the advertisers turn into actual currency for facebook.
Stop lying. You paid $0.00 to post on Twitter or Facebook.

I paid my time watching the advertisements, without which they would have to charge actually money.
Which still cost you $0.00.

Still, It's my attention is what gets them paid.
Yes, but not by you. You paid nothing.

Without my attention advertisers wouldn't pay for ad space on facebook. They monetize my viewing of the site for facebook instead of facebook having to charge.

In the end, I am paying for it, if I wasn't the advertisers wouldn't advertise.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

Based on the assumption that I am watching the advertisements. That's the model used. My attention is the currency the advertisers turn into actual currency for facebook.

I paid my time watching the advertisements, without which they would have to charge actually money.

Without my attention advertisers wouldn't pay for ad space on facebook. They monetize my viewing of the site for facebook instead of facebook having to charge.

Nope, not true.You could be not spending a cent on any of their advertisements and they, not you, would still be paying those sites. For all they know, you could even be using an ad blocker to avoid seeing their ads.

So you pay nothing. It's free to you to use.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

Nope, not true.You could be not spending a cent on any of their advertisements and they, not you, would still be paying those sites. For all they know, you could even be using an ad blocker to avoid seeing their ads.

So you pay nothing. It's free to you to use.

it's paid by the products I buy that are advertised, in the end the money comes from the consumer. It's how the system works.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

They were not willing to do business in one specific scenario, and yet you would force them to do it, because you are a fucking hypocrite and a moron.

Die. Die. Die.
If the couple came into the bakery telling everyone to “Die. Die. Die.” I’d be happily defending the bakers right to deny them service.

Would you?

Dodging the question. Why should a baker be forced to bake a cake for a same sex wedding if they don't want to?

Furthermore, the bakery isn’t forced to engage in public speech in order to accomplish the task.

That’s completely incomparable to anything you’re talking about with social media.

They aren't discriminating on the class, but on the event, they have never denied point of sale items to anyone.

You are stuck in your own trap. Somehow ruining a baker is OK, but making twitter live up to their claims of neutrality is evil incarnate.

You just want to eliminate those you hate, and are lazy enough to let others do it for you.
Discriminating on the event? What’s the event? Oh, right a marriage. Sorry, that’s the same thing. Like claiming you’re not discriminating against Jewish people by banning kippahs. They’re indistinguishable.

Make it both. The only reason you want to stop at ISP's is you think it would help silence your opposition.
I think your way of regulating Twitter would turn it into a cesspool of human filth.

Is that what you want? Maybe. I bet you want social media companies to be destroyed.

No, I want the assholes on both sides to be treated equally, you want lefty assholes to get away with shit but righty assholes to be silenced.
You want righty assholes to be able to spread their garbage freely. It’s not about fairness it’s about what’s best for you.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

Discriminating on the event? What’s the event? Oh, right a marriage. Sorry, that’s the same thing. Like claiming you’re not discriminating against Jewish people by banning kippahs. They’re indistinguishable.

Or discriminating against Gentiles by not selling pork in a halal or kosher butcher?

I DEMAND PORK!

You want righty assholes to be able to spread their garbage freely. It’s not about fairness it’s about what’s best for you.

Lefty assholes already spread their garbage freely. "The election was a fraud" gets banned but "Russia Russia Russia" gets spread to the hills.

Blue Anon cuck.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

Or discriminating against Gentiles by not selling pork in a halal or kosher butcher?

I DEMAND PORK!
That doesn’t make any sense. It’s not discriminating against people for not selling a product they happen to want.

Idiot.

Lefty assholes already spread their garbage freely. "The election was a fraud" gets banned but "Russia Russia Russia" gets spread to the hills.

Blue Anon cuck.
Don’t care. You want to spread lies and conspiracy, don’t expect people to help you.

Which raises an important point as to why you think the country will be better off with nutters being able to spread their lies more freely.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

I DEMAND PORK!
That doesn’t make any sense. It’s not discriminating against people for not selling a product they happen to want.

Idiot.

yes it is. I demand pork!

It's amazing the left can't just let a simple thing like a baker not wanting to do one specific thing slide, because it's either the SJW twat way 100% or fuck you.

Blue Anon cuck.
Don’t care. You want to spread lies and conspiracy, don’t expect people to help you.

Which raises an important point as to why you think the country will be better off with nutters being able to spread their lies more freely.

I trust people to be able to figure shit out by themselves, or suffer the consequences if they don't. Like most lefties you despise your fellow citizens because they don't think like you do.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

I DEMAND PORK!

Idiot.

It's amazing the left can't just let a simple thing like a baker not wanting to do one specific thing slide, because it's either the SJW twat way 100% or fuck you.
It’s not. You’re an idiot.

Baker bakes a cake for straight people, they bake a cake for gay people too.

Blue Anon cuck.

I trust people to be able to figure shit out by themselves, or suffer the consequences if they don't. Like most lefties you despise your fellow citizens because they don't think like you do.
I despise people who abuse the idiots like yourself. I don’t think anyone should be required to help them abuse you.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

I DEMAND PORK!

Idiot.

They do bake for gay people, as they never deny non custom point of sale items to anyone. They just didn't want to bake a cake for a same sex wedding, something they find morally wrong.

One of the bakers also doesn't do Halloween cakes for religious purposes.

Blue Anon cuck.

I despise people who abuse the idiots like yourself. I don’t think anyone should be required to help them abuse you.

The biggest abusers of the people are leftists, because you all assume most people are too stupid to accept your viewpoints, so you try to bully them into submission, or go through routes like the courts so you don't need the people's approval.

It's amazing the unearned and actually non-existent superiority twats like you feel over your fellow citizens.

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

I DEMAND PORK!

Idiot.

They do bake for gay people, as they never deny non custom point of sale items to anyone. They just didn't want to bake a cake for a same sex wedding, something they find morally wrong.

Not selling Halloween cakes doesn’t discriminate against anyone based on a fundamental characteristic or that person.

They bake a wedding cake for a straight couple, but not a gay couple, they’re discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation. They’re both wedding cakes, the only difference is the baker doesn’t like one couple.

Blue Anon cuck.

The biggest abusers of the people are leftists, because you all assume most people are too stupid to accept your viewpoints, so you try to bully them into submission, or go through routes like the courts so you don't need the people's approval.

It's amazing the unearned and actually non-existent superiority twats like you feel over your fellow citizens.
And what is so necessary about Twitter that you think people have to be able to speak on it rather than any other platform?

LOL, "steamrolling".

Baaaaaaa

You’re a thug.

Om Nom Nom Nom.

LOL you?

So what about the baker?
What about them?

Die. Die. Die.

Would you?

I DEMAND PORK!

Idiot.

Not selling Halloween cakes doesn’t discriminate against anyone based on a fundamental characteristic or that person.

They bake a wedding cake for a straight couple, but not a gay couple, they’re discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation. They’re both wedding cakes, the only difference is the baker doesn’t like one couple.

Sorry, but a person's right to free exercise doesn't end because someone is part of a "protected" class.

Like a typical leftist, you can only accept total obedience to your asshole viewpoints.

Where in the constitution does is say free exercise doesn't count due to a fundamental characteristic of a person?

Forum List

Back