Almost as many Republicans as Democrats work in federal government

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Trump bragged about the shutdown being awesome because federal workers are Democrats, but...

44% are Democrats/Leaners
40% are Republicans/Leaners

Source: 2015 survey

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Government Executive 2016 Presidential Poll: August 13, 2015

This unfounded comment by the president is a naked attempt by the president to justify this shit to those in his base who might nevertheless know this shutdown is stupid and doomed to failure..

Don lies out his ass as a matter of course like breathing and the entire planet has witnessed this repeatedly/exhaustively. With him it very well could be under regulation of his twisted autonomous nervous system.

This unfounded comment by the president is a naked attempt by the president to justify this shit to those in his base who might nevertheless know this shutdown is stupid and doomed to failure..
------------------------------------------------ Doomed to failure , we will see . Next might be shutdown if the 'southern' border Lads ,

------------------------------ 44 PERCENT 'dem' leaning is close enough to being my enemy for me Gents . [I didn't look at link]

Leftista threads aren't worth the time to look.

If a republicrat works in the federal gov't they're half way to being a democrook dependent.

------------------------------------------------ Doomed to failure , we will see . Next might be shutdown if the 'southern' border Lads ,
Think of every hostage situation you have ever heard of, how did it end for the hostage taker?

and i'd like to see the money for fureign aid also shutdown and the TRUMP has mention stopping foreign aid to some 'south of the border' zhithole countries Gents and Ladies .

From your same poll
A13D552F-6627-4A98-9491-E37C6FE301AB.png

And the federal branch is supposed to be non biased.

Trump bragged about the shutdown being awesome because federal workers are Democrats, but...

RIAuX35_d.jpg

You mean military and police are Republicans, bureaucrats are Democrats, and/or support ANY government that will spend and expand. I don't think for a second that those impacted by the shutdown are Trump supporters by and large.

If Trump holds the line on the border, the Democrats are going to get hurt way worse, everyday there will be another story of an illegal immigrant committing serious crimes, bringing God knows what into America. This week it was a police officer murdered, hours after a family Christmas, next week it will be an illegal immigrant who is drunk, behind the wheel, killing a mother in a headon collision with her four kids in the back seat.

Logic screams to Americans that a wall needed. Check out this poll, and I bet it's even more in Trumps favor today:

CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea

------------------------------ 44 PERCENT 'dem' leaning is close enough to being my enemy for me Gents . [I didn't look at link]

Leftista threads aren't worth the time to look.

If a republicrat works in the federal gov't they're half way to being a democrook dependent.
not so pete....when i worked in the PO the righties there could not stand the left and many even left the union.....

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Funny how they can find out who is a republican and who isnt, because as a government employee you arent supposed to show which side you favor. Hatch Act. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia
Nothing in the Hatch Act restricts you from identifying political affiliation or campaigning on your own time

RIAuX35_d.jpg

You mean military and police are Republicans, bureaucrats are Democrats, and/or support ANY government that will spend and expand. I don't think for a second that those impacted by the shutdown are Trump supporters by and large.

If Trump holds the line on the border, the Democrats are going to get hurt way worse, everyday there will be another story of an illegal immigrant committing serious crimes, bringing God knows what into America. This week it was a police officer murdered, hours after a family Christmas, next week it will be an illegal immigrant who is drunk, behind the wheel, killing a mother in a headon collision with her four kids in the back seat.

Logic screams to Americans that a wall needed. Check out this poll, and I bet it's even more in Trumps favor today:

Blaming all immigrants for the actions of a few will only work with Republicans

RIAuX35_d.jpg

That seems to go against what the election results by county would indicate. Large numbers of federal employees live in the capital region. Places like Arlington County, VA, Prince Georges County, MD,and the District of Columbia went heavily against the Trumpster. 88% of PG county voters went for the extremist Clinton, and over 90% is DC.

Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Curious why some rated your post a "winner" considering you've completely misrepresented what was said.

Just kidding, of course I'm not curious. It's a sign of current events. Progressives don't care about the truth, they only care about what sounds cool.

Forum List

Back