Almost as many Republicans as Democrats work in federal government

Trump bragged about the shutdown being awesome because federal workers are Democrats, but...

44% are Democrats/Leaners
40% are Republicans/Leaners

Source: 2015 survey

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Government Executive 2016 Presidential Poll: August 13, 2015

You mean military and police are Republicans, bureaucrats are Democrats, and/or support ANY government that will spend and expand. I don't think for a second that those impacted by the shutdown are Trump supporters by and large.

If Trump holds the line on the border, the Democrats are going to get hurt way worse, everyday there will be another story of an illegal immigrant committing serious crimes, bringing God knows what into America. This week it was a police officer murdered, hours after a family Christmas, next week it will be an illegal immigrant who is drunk, behind the wheel, killing a mother in a headon collision with her four kids in the back seat.

Logic screams to Americans that a wall needed. Check out this poll, and I bet it's even more in Trumps favor today:

CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea

Really odd how all you Trump sheep link to the exact same poll from back in July. It is almost as if you all got it as part of your talking points email.

Things have changed since July...do try and keep up.

Poll: Majorities oppose Trump's wall funding demand, call for compromise

Support for Trump border wall sets record — though still a minority: Poll

Poll: Americans Want Trump To Compromise On Border Wall To Avoid Possible Shutdown

Trump bragged about the shutdown being awesome because federal workers are Democrats, but...

RIAuX35_d.jpg

You mean military and police are Republicans, bureaucrats are Democrats, and/or support ANY government that will spend and expand. I don't think for a second that those impacted by the shutdown are Trump supporters by and large.

If Trump holds the line on the border, the Democrats are going to get hurt way worse, everyday there will be another story of an illegal immigrant committing serious crimes, bringing God knows what into America. This week it was a police officer murdered, hours after a family Christmas, next week it will be an illegal immigrant who is drunk, behind the wheel, killing a mother in a headon collision with her four kids in the back seat.

Logic screams to Americans that a wall needed. Check out this poll, and I bet it's even more in Trumps favor today:

Blaming all immigrants for the actions of a few will only work with Republicans
in California the democrats do the same thing...i used hear this shit all the time....i have even been "mistaken" for a Mexican many a time and was treated like one by many of those wealthy democrats up in the Anaheim Hills behind their gated community...

Some here are still whining crying about federal employees...talk about snowflakes.

I'm really tired of all the weeping and gnashing of teeth from the Federal Employees. To date, they haven't lost any money, and none has been delayed even a minute

Yet, the crying and sobbing has been overwhelming for more than a week.

I'm sick of hearing it.

The whole crew of them should be fired if they don't man up. Plenty of people have had delays in getting money owed to them, or missed out on a week's pay, or lost their jobs entirely, or been laid off, its all part of life. I can appreciate that they don't dig it, but "tough shit". Maybe they can help find Chuck and Nancy find a way to save face and cave.

I'm sick of whiny people complaining about federal workers. Talk about manning up. You want tsa workers to work for free....got it.

RIAuX35_d.jpg

On the one hand it's proof in INEQUALITY that begs correction.

On the other hand, There may be 44% Democrats on the payroll but that statistic should not be in any way connected to actual work.....

RIAuX35_d.jpg

in California the democrats do the same thing...i used hear this shit all the time....i have even been "mistaken" for a Mexican many a time and was treated like one by many of those wealthy democrats up in the Anaheim Hills behind their gated community...

Yeah that's how it works. The bickering factions of our ruling aristocracy gather together behind their own version of Versailles while pitting the unsubstantial people at one another as a befuddled public plays right along.

RIAuX35_d.jpg

On the one hand it's proof in INEQUALITY that begs correction.

On the other hand, There may be 44% Democrats on the payroll but that statistic should not be in any way connected to actual work.....

Relatively few americans actually work, we outsourced it.

RIAuX35_d.jpg

------------------------------ 44 PERCENT 'dem' leaning is close enough to being my enemy for me Gents . [I didn't look at link]

Your enemy is the handful of multi billionaires that get the lions' share of the wealth of this country, but they reward you by saying 'thanks for working so hard for us, and against your own interests, stupid'.

What billionaires want: the secret influence of America’s 100 richest

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Yeah that's how it works. The bickering factions of our ruling aristocracy gather together behind their own version of Versailles while pitting the unsubstantial people at one another as a befuddled public plays right along.
i get tired of hearing how democrats just cant be bigots or racist...

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Climb out of your own head, turn off your TV and listen to other voices: The bickering factions of our ruling aristocracy, as in 2 camps, as in both.

Trump has just frozen pay increases for 2019 for both Democrats and Republicans in Government

Expect him to offer a generous increase in 2020 to try to win back their votes

I don’t expect it to work

RIAuX35_d.jpg

You would have to be Deplorable to do that

Trump has just frozen pay increases for 2019 for both Democrats and Republicans in Government

Expect him to offer a generous increase in 2020 to try to win back their votes

I don’t expect it to work

Maybe he can repeat the lie he told the military folk about a 10%er. Pretty amazing what americans will swallow.

Climb out of your own head, turn off your TV and listen to other voices: The bickering factions of our ruling aristocracy, as in 2 camps, as in both.
no need too,i witnessed other voices from many different factions...

no need too,i witnessed other voices from many different factions...

Sure.

You would have to be Deplorable to do that
then there are many deplorables in your party...

Forum List

Back