Almost as many Republicans as Democrats work in federal government

Blaming all immigrants for the actions of a few will only work with Republicans
in California the democrats do the same thing...i used hear this shit all the time....i have even been "mistaken" for a Mexican many a time and was treated like one by many of those wealthy democrats up in the Anaheim Hills behind their gated community...

Yeah that's how it works. The bickering factions of our ruling aristocracy gather together behind their own version of Versailles while pitting the unsubstantial people at one another as a befuddled public plays right along.
i get tired of hearing how democrats just cant be bigots or racist...
You would have to be Deplorable to do that
then there are many deplorables in your party...
KKK is part of the RepubliKlan Party

in California the democrats do the same thing...i used hear this shit all the time....i have even been "mistaken" for a Mexican many a time and was treated like one by many of those wealthy democrats up in the Anaheim Hills behind their gated community...

Yeah that's how it works. The bickering factions of our ruling aristocracy gather together behind their own version of Versailles while pitting the unsubstantial people at one another as a befuddled public plays right along.

They've been part of both actually.

ok....that does not take away what i said....there are many rotten hypercritical people in your party......

ok....that does not take away what i said....there are many rotten hypercritical people in your party......

Hence the forever choice between two evils which still leaves us with evil. Begs the observation that if rotten hypercritical people are universal to both, perhaps it is the american public who are the rotten hypercritical people who participate in the pathology.

No, in actuality, they are part of the Lame Stream Media. If it wasn't for the free coverage, getting flown into demonstrations and the amount they are paid as CNN contributors, they'd disappear entirely.

But with guys like Wolf and Don Lemon and George Stephanopoulos talking about the 2 dozen members of the KKK as if they are "important" and flying them in for interviews, they have no reason to disappear.

They've been part of both actually.
Not today

Hence the forever choice between two evils which still leaves us with evil. Begs the observation that if rotten hypercritical people are universal to both, perhaps it is the american public who are the rotten hypercritical people who participate in the pathology.
thats only those who vote for those 2 evils....some people like the same old shit....

No, in actuality, they are part of the Lame Stream Media. If it wasn't for the free coverage, getting flown into demonstrations and the amount they are paid as CNN contributors, they'd disappear entirely.

But with guys like Wolf and Don Lemon and George Stephanopoulos talking about the 2 dozen members of the KKK as if they are "important" and flying them in for interviews, they have no reason to disappear.
That’s a funny joke!

Lame Stream Media

You make that one up?

thats only those who vote for those 2 evils....some people like the same old shit....

Voting is the same old shit isn't it.

Trump bragged about the shutdown being awesome because federal workers are Democrats, but...

44% are Democrats/Leaners
40% are Republicans/Leaners

Source: 2015 survey

RIAuX35_d.jpg

Government Executive 2016 Presidential Poll: August 13, 2015

That's a poll. Here's a fact: 95% of political donations by government employees when to Democrats.

Voting is the same old shit isn't it.
only if you vote for the same old people who havent done much after a lifetime of being in congress...

Forum List

Back