Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

Keep voting Republican, and perhaps with strong enough support, we could make slashes in those programs.

How else are you going to fund tax cuts for billionaires?

You don't "fund" anything by taking less away from people.
Sure you do

How do you figure that?

If you and I were neighbors, and once a month when you took your dog for a walk, I snuck into your home and stole 50 dollars, but after some time out of guilt, decided to only steal 25 dollars a month instead, did I just give you 25 dollars a month?

If I have been taking money from you, not taking as much is not giving you something, it's only taking less from you.
Your analogy makes no sense

A budget is money in (taxes ) - money out (expenditures)

To balance tax cuts, you have to cut expenditures
In this case, Republicans seek to balance tax cuts to billionaires with cuts to expenditures on poor people

What poor people? There is only one reason to be poor besides those with disabilities, and that is because they don't work, work only part time, or had kids before they could ever afford them. Trump only announced his food stamp cut today, and it has nothing to do with tax cuts.

Now answer my question: if I only stole 25 bucks from your home every month instead of 50, did I just give you 25 dollars a month?

No irony at all....You see, the Right hate all the right people for all the right reasons.
You Lefties hate all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons.....you hate wealthy folks, white folks, Christians, heterosexuals, those against drug use, those who stand for law and order, prideful patriotic nationalists, those who demand a right to sovereignty...etc etc

Poor little loser boy, wasting your life way hating people, maybe that is why you are such a loser.

I do not hate anyone at all...not even your loser self.

haha...We get it, you Lefties have issued the programming "HATE" is a scary word that 'tolerant' people should piss their pants over....Meanwhile you pukes HATE like nobody else does.

I am not involved in your little pissing contest. Real info Hillary Obama and Democrats are honest the GOP is the swamp everything you know is wrong. Worst inequality and Worst upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world by far. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you.

Oh, give us a break!

You stick your nose into every "contest" regardless of if you know squat about the discussion. Worse, you don't even believe the malarkey you spread, you simply love being a Troll.

I am not involved in your little pissing contest. Real info Hillary Obama and Democrats are honest the GOP is the swamp everything you know is wrong. Worst inequality and Worst upward mobility in our history and anywhere in the modern world by far. Thanks GOP and silly dupes like you.

Oh, give us a break!

You stick your nose into every "contest" regardless of if you know squat about the discussion. Worse, you don't even believe the malarkey you spread, you simply love being a Troll.
Just admit you didn't know it was me for crying out loud. No big deal dink.

No irony at all....You see, the Right hate all the right people for all the right reasons.
You Lefties hate all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons.....you hate wealthy folks, white folks, Christians, heterosexuals, those against drug use, those who stand for law and order, prideful patriotic nationalists, those who demand a right to sovereignty...etc etc

Poor little loser boy, wasting your life way hating people, maybe that is why you are such a loser.

haha...We get it, you Lefties have issued the programming "HATE" is a scary word that 'tolerant' people should piss their pants over....Meanwhile you pukes HATE like nobody else does.

Sorry little man, I do not hate anyone. Hate is stupid, hate is a waste of time and energy.

I would not call the $500 billion that china profits from trade with America nothing

And it means fewer jobs for American workers

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

Sorry little man, I do not hate anyone. Hate is stupid, hate is a waste of time and energy.

You were taught to love your enemies?
That's what you learned in the Corps?

Most CEOs in this country started their business,
Link? (If it's just a string to your butt, never mind.)

Do you have any fucking clue what CEO means?
Pulled straight from your butt then. Figured.

You have no idea what CEO means do you, and you are too dumb to Google. Pathetic!

The owner of every small business is the CEO.
LOL. Want Google? Really?.
CEO
/ˌsēˌēˈō/
noun
  1. a chief executive officer, the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution, ultimately responsible for making managerial decisions.
Sorry, no mention of "owner" nor "small business", genius. Logically one must first have officers, then executive officers before requiring a chief executive officer. Duh. Your butt sure talks but don't think so good! {Pro-tip: quit digging,.. laugh at yourself,.. let it go. We all get caught BSing now and then. No biggie.}

You were taught to love your enemies?
That's what you learned in the Corps?

Nope, in the Marine Corps we learned it was our job to help the enemy die for their country.

That's what I thought...you should know; us good real Americans have decided that wetbacks and the Left are our enemies...We HATE them like Hitler hated Jews...Sorry bud.

short version, Reagan was , and very publicly, a union buster Admiral

~S~

How many workers were members of public service unions before President Ronald Reagan took office and how many are there today?

Please show me how President Ronald Reagan crushed the Public Sector Unions. Wasn't President Reagan in office from 1981 through 1988?

Labor%20Union%20Membership%202019-12-04-M.jpg

https://www.bls.gov/spotlight/2016/...pdf/union-membership-in-the-united-states.pdf

Oh, give us a break!

Just admit you didn't know it was me for crying out loud. No big deal dink.

power-of-silence-S.jpg

I would not call the $500 billion that china profits from trade with America nothing

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

I love that moronic $6.2 billion claim. Hilarious!!!
How much do we pay to provide food, housing and healthcare support to Walmart employees?

Walmart pays what it legally is supposed to pay their workers. So the problem isn’t Walmart the problem is the government and when the Democrat held the House and the Senate they didn’t address the issue. So it seems like both parties are a failure and it isn’t a priority, yet we vote for them, so why change?
When the Democrats held the House and Senate in 2009, they raised the minimum wage

It hasn’t been raised since
If not for 10s of millions of illegal aliens living in America the minimum wage would rise naturally

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

How much do we pay to provide food, housing and healthcare support to Walmart employees?

How much do we pay to provide food, housing and healthcare support to the same number of welfare recipients without Walmart jobs?

Perhaps then a law that states a household income must exceed 200 grand before having children?

What amount constitutes poor? I would say anything below 50 grand....that's lower class.

ahem>>>

hqdefault.jpg

walmart-low-wages.jpg

~S~

Walmart pays what it legally is supposed to pay their workers. So the problem isn’t Walmart the problem is the government and when the Democrat held the House and the Senate they didn’t address the issue. So it seems like both parties are a failure and it isn’t a priority, yet we vote for them, so why change?
When the Democrats held the House and Senate in 2009, they raised the minimum wage

It hasn’t been raised since
If not for 10s of millions of illegal aliens living in America the minimum wage would rise naturally
About 12 million actually, brainwashed functional moron racist idiot.... Not your fault. And they do not compete with Americans cuz of the crappy jobs they do. Pass the Democratic ID card and end this long-running GOP scam wedge issue.

Forum List

Back