Almost Persuaded

that's a long time to carryon your charade ... a charade within a charade, must give you some sort of perverse comfort.

Christianity is absolutely wonderful. I never seen any motive to leave. What stuff about the Christian culture do you know about that sucks? Maybe if I had a reason to leave then I would have left sooner.
Christianity is absolutely wonderful. I never seen any motive to leave. What stuff about the Christian culture do you know about that sucks? Maybe if I had a reason to leave then I would have left sooner.

their book is a forgery, a political document disguised as a religion your same political persuasion so why would you not use them as they are using religion - "a charade within a charade".

the religion of antiquity is ultimately what you both are trampling on - interestingly your denial of that as well by your atheism is a signature of your character that for some is reprehensible. teaching the false religion while abandoning the actual reason for their being one.

their book is a forgery, a political document disguised as a religion

This is possible but it wouldn't sway me to leave Christianity.

the religion of antiquity is ultimately what you both are trampling on

I love trampling on the religion of antiquity. I hate all of those pompous guys out there advocating the religion of antiquity. I hate all 1 of them. I will trample it all day.

their book is a forgery, a political document disguised as a religion

the religion of antiquity is ultimately what you both are trampling on

I love trampling on the religion of antiquity. I hate all of those pompous guys out there advocating the religion of antiquity. I hate all 1 of them. I will trample it all day.

no kidding, it's why you are still there -

more correctly, you have been.

you kid yourself vas, most know the religion of antiquity by their heart it is you teaching them something else ... persecuting and victimizing the innocent - trampling all over them, nothing new there.

most know the religion of antiquity

Can you name 2? I will let you count yourself.

I can quote the religion of antiquity if that is what you are asking ...

all those that are aware from the 1st century and before are aware of the religion of antiquity the same as those that wrote their forged christian bible in the 4th century that have abandoned it.

all those that are aware from the 1st century and before are aware of the religion of antiquity the same as those that wrote their forged christian bible in the 4th century that have abandoned it.

Just cool dude. Just cool bitch. I am glad that you found two people that believe in the religion of antiquity. If it is a girl, marry her. If it is a boy, become gay as fast as you can. This is a grand opportunity to expand the religion of antiquity.

I am so proud of you mother fucker. Get married and spread this stupid shit as fast as possible.

Spread that shit as fast as you fucking can.

Does that include Jesus Christ of Nazareth ?

jesus, yes - your interpretative 4th century false messiah, no ... triumph over evil is the required prescription spoken by the Almighty at the time of noah for admittance to the Everlasting - not christian acquiescence to sin.

What does it mean to be a Christian ?

jesus_saves.gif

To believe Jesus is Lord and Savior. "ForGod so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

Am I on the right track?

You're like Charles Templeton. He became agnostic even after becoming an evangelist. I guess I understand why some people cannot believe. "Many are called but few are chosen" Matthew 22:14

"This statement is the conclusion to the Parable of the Wedding Feast. Jesus spoke this parable to show what the kingdom of heaven will be like when the end of the age comes. In the parable, the king sends his servants out to gather the wedding guests to the wedding feast. But those invited refused to come, some because they were too busy with their own worldly pursuits and some because they were positively hostile toward the king. So the king commands his servants to go out and invite anyone they find, and many come and fill the wedding hall. But the king sees one man without wedding clothes, and he sends him away. Jesus concludes by saying that many are called/invited to the kingdom, but only those who have been “chosen” and have received Christ will come. Those who try to come without the covering of the blood of Christ for their sins are inadequately clothed and will be sent into “outer darkness,” (v. 13) i.e., hell."

What does “Many are called but few are chosen” in Matthew 22:14 mean? | GotQuestions.org

I have 100% of the benefits afforded to someone who is viewed as a Christian.

No you don't.

If you don't have the personal relationship with Him, you are not included in the benefits of that relationship.

Since you are only masquerading as a Christian, without the belief in Him, His love and mercy for us in spite of our failures, that make us whole and acceptable.....you may be fooling the people around you, but you're not fooling God. He knows the truth, that you have been deceived by Satan and now live that deceit. Unfortunately, there are many so called 'Christians' to keep you company.

Those who try to come without the covering of the blood of Christ for their sins are inadequately clothed

This is every human who has ever lived. I am not aware of anybody that has ever been covered in human blood.

It is my understanding that the Phillipino Army used to baptise Islamic Terrorist in pig's blood. However, this wasn't the blood of a human. It was the blood of a pig. Where do you even get Jesus's blood? How did they preserve it after all these years? How much does it cost? I imagine that is quite sought after by museums and collectors.

You might say, "Nah, vasuderatorrent. It isn't literal blood." I would then say, "good because things were starting to sound cuckoo crazy".

Just cool dude. Just cool bitch. I am glad that you found two people that believe in the religion of antiquity. If it is a girl, marry her. If it is a boy, become gay as fast as you can. This is a grand opportunity to expand the religion of antiquity.

I am so proud of you mother fucker. Get married and spread this stupid shit as fast as possible.

You were right ding this guy's a pretty good poser

.....you may be fooling the people around you, but you're not fooling God.

I don't believe that God exists. I don't want an imaginary friend. So you still haven't convinced me to believe nonsense just for the sake of obtaining an imaginary friend. I still believe I get 100% of the benefits. Having an imaginary friend as an adult is not a benefit. That is actually a negative thing. I don't want the negative aspects of Christianity.

Avoid the discussion.

Avoid the discussion.

The discussion always has context. Since you've lied about the context it's not worth pursuing. You've even lied about lying.

Avoid the discussion.

The discussion always has context. Since you've lied about the context it's not worth pursuing. You've even lied about lying.

Can I be honest with you?

Avoid the discussion.

Can I be honest with you?

I don't care either way

Forum List

Back