Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

This site is the perfect example of what happens when you tap in to hysteria of the uneducated masses. Trump is preying on people who are frankly not that smart and haven't done much with their lives. He feeds them BS and they eat it up, all while not realizing that he will never do a thing he promises.....and they don't care. They're just not smart enough to realize they've been duped, even when he flat out tells them he lied.

Your post correctly defines the meaning of a demagogue......Trump is the poster boy for the term and morons cheer at his bullshit.
ROFL! I can't believe that brainwashed douche bags like you have the temerity to post such obvious horseshit.

Labeling CNN "fake news", Trump is trying to create his own "Nazi style" propaganda machine.

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports, pretending to know more than they do.

And dismantling the ACA along with the cons, saying he'll replace it "almost" simultaneously is just his next big lie. It's horrifying that the republicans hate Obama so much, that they are willing to throw 30 million sick Americans out in the street.

For someone that thinks he so smart, he doesn't have a clue about karma. This narcissist will be the death of this country.

You can correctly assume that Trump's first State of the Union address will boil down to 3 words to the nation, "...ain't I great...."
That's what all of Obama's state of the union addresses boiled down to, you ass kissing moron.

:haha:I heard what he said. I didn't listen to a snippet on CNN taken out of context.

I heard what he said too. I watched the whole sorry thing. Trump had better start answering questions because his approval rating is getting so low that he'll be in George Bush's 2008 territory very shortly.

He didn't say he had a plan, nor did he say when he was going to repeal and replace. When he was running for office, he said he was going to repeal Obamacare on his first day in office, and deport all of the illegals. One is as likely to happen as the other, that is, not at all.

Republican lawmakers have already said they can't just repeal the ACA, and it's up to Congress and the Senate to do it, not Trump.

The job of the president is not to defend himself but to defend the nation. When a president starts retaliating for personal attacks and uses the office of the president to do so, he is misusing the power of the office.

When Trump's opponents said that he does not have the temperament for the office, this is exactly what they were talking about. Trump can not resist the urge to escalate every incident into a battle.

When he was running for president he was the outsider, lacking in power or prestige. Within days he will become the most powerful man in the country and possibly the world, no longer an outsider, but Mister Insider whose successful will depend on how wisely he uses that power and prestige.

He's already the most powerful man in the world.

And he is right to refuse to pander to fake news outlets, or waste time answering retarded questions about his sexual proclivities and bathroom habits.
Putting down a reporter in a news conference does not help Trump's image as the most powerful man in world, just that of a bully with a sensitive ego that doesn't know how to handle the media.

Trump has been battling CNN since he started his campaign. He's using this incident as an attempt to label CNN reporting as false news. However, anyone that read the CNN story will see that they did not release the 35 page report and they labeled the information as being alleged and being investigated by the FBI.

If Trump can silence CNN, then he will have silenced the strongest voice opposing him. What apparently Trump does not understand, you can not silence the media by bullying them; that only draws more criticism.

The only people who think that way are the people who never voted for him in the first place. Ever since he first announced his run, people have been saying things like that about him. It didn't stop him. Why? Because people are finally seeing a leader with a spine and they like it.
It doesn't take courage to be a bully, when you have more power at your fingertips than anyone on earth.

Our society is increasingly mistaking aggression for strength, and bullying for leadership. Donald Trump’s bombastic, aggressive, and wildly popular Presidential campaign is proof of this. The allure of the bully is seductive yet is ultimately disappointing because bullies make for terrible leaders.

Real strength comes from a quiet determination to do what is right, make the difficult decisions, and serve the interests of the nation. The individuals who make the best leaders aren’t aggressive. Instead, their quiet confidence speaks louder than any blustering.
If there are any bullies in this election it was the mainstream media who attacked Trump relentlessly. Now they cry like little babies when they get what's coming to them.

It's time for all you douche bags to suck it up. You're going to be crying for the next 8 years, and I will enjoy every single tear.
I too hope he intensifies his fight against the MSM to all that criticism him, bringing the full weight of his office down on them, a steady flow of 3 am tweets, and more conspiracy theories, and of course more grab'em by the pussy videos to thrill his supporters.

I too hope he intensifies his fight against the MSM to all that criticism him, bringing the full weight of his office down on them, a steady flow of 3 am tweets, and more conspiracy theories, and of course more grab'em by the pussy videos to thrill his supporters.

It is the JOB of the media to question, criticize, and provide the public with information. To do less than this would be to shirk their job. Freedom of the press is enshrined in the Constitution. What you are saying, and what Trumpbots repeatedly say is that they don't want Trump to respect the Constitution.

No religious freedom for Muslims.

No freedom of assembly for liberals.

No freedom of the press.

No due process prior to deportation.

The only thing you asshats care about is keeping your precious guns.

And he is right to refuse to pander to fake news outlets, or waste time answering retarded questions about his sexual proclivities and bathroom habits.
Putting down a reporter in a news conference does not help Trump's image as the most powerful man in world, just that of a bully with a sensitive ego that doesn't know how to handle the media.

Trump has been battling CNN since he started his campaign. He's using this incident as an attempt to label CNN reporting as false news. However, anyone that read the CNN story will see that they did not release the 35 page report and they labeled the information as being alleged and being investigated by the FBI.

If Trump can silence CNN, then he will have silenced the strongest voice opposing him. What apparently Trump does not understand, you can not silence the media by bullying them; that only draws more criticism.

The only people who think that way are the people who never voted for him in the first place. Ever since he first announced his run, people have been saying things like that about him. It didn't stop him. Why? Because people are finally seeing a leader with a spine and they like it.
It doesn't take courage to be a bully, when you have more power at your fingertips than anyone on earth.

Our society is increasingly mistaking aggression for strength, and bullying for leadership. Donald Trump’s bombastic, aggressive, and wildly popular Presidential campaign is proof of this. The allure of the bully is seductive yet is ultimately disappointing because bullies make for terrible leaders.

Real strength comes from a quiet determination to do what is right, make the difficult decisions, and serve the interests of the nation. The individuals who make the best leaders aren’t aggressive. Instead, their quiet confidence speaks louder than any blustering.
If there are any bullies in this election it was the mainstream media who attacked Trump relentlessly. Now they cry like little babies when they get what's coming to them.

It's time for all you douche bags to suck it up. You're going to be crying for the next 8 years, and I will enjoy every single tear.
Good, maybe you aren't a traitorous pig after all...

He has declared war on SNL, Meryl Streep, the US Intelligence community, CNN, the Washington Post, and the list goes on and on. Everyone is a loser, overrated, and going nowhere. Everyone but Drumpf. As a wise person once said, it's really hard to get ahead when you spend all of your time trying to get even.
Why would he declare war on them? who is trying to get even?

:haha:I heard what he said. I didn't listen to a snippet on CNN taken out of context.

I heard what he said too. I watched the whole sorry thing. Trump had better start answering questions because his approval rating is getting so low that he'll be in George Bush's 2008 territory very shortly.

He didn't say he had a plan, nor did he say when he was going to repeal and replace. When he was running for office, he said he was going to repeal Obamacare on his first day in office, and deport all of the illegals. One is as likely to happen as the other, that is, not at all.

Republican lawmakers have already said they can't just repeal the ACA, and it's up to Congress and the Senate to do it, not Trump.
Your posts are always good for a laugh, and that's all they are good for. Your opinions are moronic and you're incapable of telling the truth. You spew nothing but a constant stream lies and piss.

Be careful what you wish for. The voters are already tired of MSM fake news and piss. They are cheering when Trump calls them on the carpet. They've listened to this sickening spew for decades, and they have had their fill.

Of course he's a traitorous pig. He's a lefty.

It is the JOB of the media to question, criticize, and provide the public with information. To do less than this would be to shirk their job. Freedom of the press is enshrined in the Constitution. What you are saying, and what Trumpbots repeatedly say is that they don't want Trump to respect the Constitution.

No freedom of the press.

Then why didn't they question, criticize and provide information on Obama or Clinton?

The rest of your post are dumbass lies.

I think you're confusing what the dishonest press is saying about Trump with what he spells out at his press conferences. He said the moment his secretary is approved he will submit the forms to authorities to begin the process of replacing Obamacare with a more affordable and better working alternative. Your problem is you don't believe him. Trump intends on leaving in place just what is needed so he won't cause people to lose their insurance. How he does it is in the details and it would take too long to explain it in a 45 minute press conference. You want him to read the plan word for word cover to cover. Anything less wouldn't satisfy you.

Nope, I would like to see more of the real grab'em by pussy Trump, that attacks msm reporters, mocks the disabled, knows more than the generals, more than the security agencies, a christian that doesn't have time for church, a president that's ok with nuclear proliferation, and who thinks bullying is strength and stubbornness is dedication.

The only way the nation will be rid of him, is for all to see the real Donald Trump.

I think you're confusing what the dishonest press is saying about Trump with what he spells out at his press conferences. He said the moment his secretary is approved he will submit the forms to authorities to begin the process of replacing Obamacare with a more affordable and better working alternative. Your problem is you don't believe him. Trump intends on leaving in place just what is needed so he won't cause people to lose their insurance. How he does it is in the details and it would take too long to explain it in a 45 minute press conference. You want him to read the plan word for word cover to cover. Anything less wouldn't satisfy you.
I don't see how anyone can explain it since congress doesn't know what the alternative will be.

Apparently, Republicans are going for a reconciliation bill to be passed by the House today. The Senate will make some procedural changes that will allow the Senate to remove some existing parts of the law immune from a Democrat filibusterer but other would still be subject to filibusterer.

Through Executive Orders Trump after being nominated can remove:

• Cost Sharing Subsidies
  • Contraception Coverage
The Senate will be able to remove the following parts of the law without interference of a Democrat filibusterer:
  • Medicaid Expansion that provides insurance for 10 million
  • Premium Subsidies/ tax credits 8 million
  • Individual Mandate
  • Employer Mandate
  • New Taxes

However key provisions of the law will not be immune to a Democrat filibusterer. These are:

• Pre-existing conditions
  • Essential Health Benefits
  • Limit on Age Rating
  • Parents Policy till age 26
  • Ban of Setting Rates on Health Status

The problem of course is taking away the mandates to buy insurance while keeping the harder-to-change provisions, like the pre-existing conditions which would destabilize the insurance market. Easy to remove provisions such as premium subsidies and the Medicaid Expansion would cause nearly 20 million people to lose coverage. Harder to remove provisions such a preexisting conditions, age rating, and essential benefits add significant to cost.

I don't understand why Republicans decided on keeping the existing law and gutting it. This mean the Senate will have to negotiate parts of the law with Democrats. Why not a repeal that goes into effect when a replacement is passed by Republicans. That's what they promised in the election.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/.../why-it-will-be-hard-to-repeal-obamacare.html

Last edited:

I don't see how anyone can explain it since congress doesn't know what the alternative will be.

Apparently, Republicans are going for a reconciliation bill to be passed by the House today. The Senate will make some procedural changes that will allow the Senate to remove some existing parts of the law immune from a Democrat filibusterer but other would still be subject to filibusterer.

• Cost Sharing Subsidies
  • Contraception Coverage
The Senate will be able to remove the following parts of the law without interference of a Democrat filibusterer:
  • Individual Mandate
  • Employer Mandate
  • New Taxes

However key provisions of the law will not be immune to a Democrat filibusterer. These are:

• Limit on Age Rating

The problem of course is taking away the mandates to buy insurance while keeping the harder-to-change provisions, like the pre-existing conditions which would destabilize the insurance market. Easy to remove provisions such as premium subsidies and the Medicaid Expansion would cause nearly 20 million people to lose coverage. Harder to remove provisions such a preexisting conditions, age rating, and essential benefits add significant to cost.

I don't understand why Republicans decided on keeping the existing law and gutting it. This mean the Senate will have to negotiate parts of the law with Democrats. Why not a repeal that goes into effect when a replacement is passed by Republicans. That's what they promised in the election.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/.../why-it-will-be-hard-to-repeal-obamacare.html
20 million people haven't signed up for Obamacare.
That's just campaign gibberish intended to fool the masses.

If Obamacare stays active employee offered plans will be dropped by businesses and then you'll have as many as 65% of the insured lose their coverage. It's all spelled out in the National Register. It was predicted way back in 2010.
As it is, Obamacare is causing millions of people on Medicare to lose part of their coverage because several procedures and tests will not be authorized and Medicare only pays up to a specific amount which is why they talk about the doughnut hole in Medicare.

Last edited:

No freedom of the press.

Where do you get this stuff? Do you just make it up as you go?

"No religious freedom for Muslims."

There are Mosques all over this Nation.

"No freedom of assembly for liberals"

Prove it....AND look what the Dems did for the 68 Convention ;)

"No due process prior to deportation"

If you are here illegally we give you a free ride home, that's all the "Due Process" required by the Constitution.

No freedom of the press.

Then why didn't they question, criticize and provide information on Obama or Clinton?

The rest of your post are dumbass lies.

They did. The difference is they didn't attack, belittle or demean the press. They patiently answered the questions asked of them. The treated the journalists respectfully, so you probably never noticed.

The rest of my post are the hard truths you Trumbots don't want to face/

No freedom of the press.

Where do you get this stuff? Do you just make it up as you go?

"No religious freedom for Muslims."

There are Mosques all over this Nation.

"No freedom of assembly for liberals"

Prove it....AND look what the Dems did for the 68 Convention ;)

"No due process prior to deportation"

If you are here illegally we give you a free ride home, that's all the "Due Process" required by the Constitution.

Trump has suggested banning Muslim immigration, and making Muslims currently in the US register with the government. He's also talked about shutting down mosques which he thinks are promoting anti-American values. All of which is enthusiastically cheered at his rallies.

How many posts have I seen in here just today saying Liberals should be deported, banned or driven out of the country? So much for freedom of assemply and the right of free speech. Other posters in this forum suggest killing liberals in their signature lines. Trump told his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies, and offered to pay their legal fees if they were arrested for doing so. When violence erupted as a result, he blamed the protesters.

Incidents of attacks on Muslims, immigrants and non-white are up all across the nation.

And he hasn't even been sworn in yet.

• Cost Sharing Subsidies
  • Contraception Coverage
  • Individual Mandate
  • Employer Mandate
  • New Taxes

• Limit on Age Rating

20 million people haven't signed up for Obamacare.
That's just campaign gibberish intended to fool the masses.

If Obamacare stays active employee offered plans will be dropped by businesses and then you'll have as many as 65% of the insured lose their coverage. It's all spelled out in the National Register. It was predicted way back in 2010.
As it is, Obamacare is causing millions of people on Medicare to lose part of their coverage because several procedures and tests will not be authorized and Medicare only pays up to a specific amount which is why they talk about the doughnut hole in Medicare.

You're just full of misinformation today.

10 million have got coverage through the ACA extended Medicaid. According to the IRS, approximately 8 million including dependents are receiving tax subsidies/credits. 20% of the policies sold on the exchanges do not receive subsidies or tax credits. That should bring the number pretty close to 20 million. This figure does not include additional people covered due to mandatory employer coverage.

The widespread predictions that employers would leap at the chance to drop coverage and send workers to fend for themselves has not happened and is not likely because:

• Healthcare coverage is an important recruitment and retention tool, particular today.
  • Companies get a sizable federal tax break from providing the insurance. And if they dropped the coverage, many workers would expect the money in their paycheck to increase enough to pay for outside insurance.
  • The cost burden on employers has been grossly over estimated. Over 90% of all employee healthcare plans include all the essential coverage in Obamacare. Unlike individual plans, employer plans are not impacted by preexisting condition elimination. Over the last 3 years, employee healthcare plans have increased 3.5%, 3.0%, and 4% which is very close to the increased in healthcare costs. The projected cost of employee plans for 2017 is in alignment with previous year increases.
Exactly what tests and procedures are being dropped by Medicare? The ACA cut in Medicare were estimated at $716 billion, those cuts didn’t hurt Medicare at all, they improved it. The Medicare cuts contained in the law were aimed at improving care by limiting fraud, waste, and abuse. The money saved from those cuts has been being reinvested back into Medicare and ObamaCare to improve care for seniors. Improvements include closing the Medicare Part D “donut hole”, reducing overpayments to hospitals, and more. As of early 2015 8.2 million seniors had saved more than $11.5 billion on their prescription drugs since 2010 – an average of $1,407 per beneficiary.

ObamaCare Medicare: ObamaCare and Medicare
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/05/...th-insurance-despite-affordable-care-act.html

20 million people have gained health insurance coverage because of the Affordable Care Act, new estimates show

Last edited:

Are you actually trying to reason with the dragon lady?

Forum List

Back