Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

Congrats, you have been added to the list of people on here that I hope you get a terrible disease like MS or ALS and have to suffer for several years before you die a horrible death. Karma is a bitch and if it exist you are a prime candidate for it.
What an evil fucking liberal you are....

No, when someone says that sick people should be allowed to be turned down for health care, and that them dying off solves the issue... they deserve what they get. The fact you took the time to chide me for what I said, and ignored what he said... says a lot about yourself. Your a piece of shit as well.
We are ending your death panel....

You reap what you sow... remember that. And with the shit you bring to this forum and that you defend a guy that brags about people dying as a solution to the health care problem, you have some serious shit coming your way, and you deserve every bit of it.

Typical liberal idiot. You just make shit up don't you? I never bragged about anything and I never posed it as a solution. Had I said anything at all about it I would have said that there never was a healthcare problem until Obamacare came along. Fact.

I said people would die with the current pre-existing condition waiver being taken out, and you said that would solve the problem. You most certainly said it. Now you are back peddling after my post about karma... how pathetic of you.

No, when someone says that sick people should be allowed to be turned down for health care, and that them dying off solves the issue... they deserve what they get. The fact you took the time to chide me for what I said, and ignored what he said... says a lot about yourself. Your a piece of shit as well.

You reap what you sow... remember that. And with the shit you bring to this forum and that you defend a guy that brags about people dying as a solution to the health care problem, you have some serious shit coming your way, and you deserve every bit of it.
You're an evil liberal joke....

I'm not a liberal... but you ae an evil person that deserves all the bad karma you get. You confirm that.

And you are a liar. You are as liberal as it gets.

No, I'm not a liberal. If I was a liberal, why would I argue against being called one? Or is that too hard of a question for you to be able to reason out?

Typical liberal idiot. You just make shit up don't you? I never bragged about anything and I never posed it as a solution. Had I said anything at all about it I would have said that there never was a healthcare problem until Obamacare came along. Fact.

I said people would die with the current pre-existing condition waiver being taken out, and you said that would solve the problem. You most certainly said it. Now you are back peddling after my post about karma... how pathetic of you.

How fuckung illiterate are you really? It would be good if you to share that info. It would spare us all from wasting time arguing with someone who cannot understand what they read.

I'm not a liberal... but you ae an evil person that deserves all the bad karma you get. You confirm that.

No, I'm not a liberal. If I was a liberal, why would I argue against being called one? Or is that too hard of a question for you to be able to reason out?

No, it's not hard at all. I figured it out right away. You are a liar. See how easy that was?

Your posts prove you to be a liar. Not just in this thread but in other threads as well.

How fuckung illiterate are you really? It would be good if you to share that info. It would spare us all from wasting time arguing with someone who cannot understand what they read.

Why would I share the info again.... when it is in this thread? You said it. So are you going to stick with your pathetic position from before that people dying off would solve the health care problem, which is a total dick statement to make, or are you now saying that pre-existing conditions should be covered under any new national health care program?

No, it's not hard at all. I figured it out right away. You are a liar. See how easy that was?

Your posts prove you to be a liar. Not just in this thread but in other threads as well.

Sure thing... coming from a person that stated in this thread that people dying off from pre-existing conditions would solve the health care problem, and now states they didn't say it. :rolleyes:

To repost from this thread... YOUR exact words:

Trump and the Republicans idea of replacing the ACA is like taking a house and replacing it with a card board box... and saying, "There. See you're covered! We kept our word."
What should happen is the GOP should take Obamacare away and tell those parasites to pay for their own insurance.
You really just don't get it do you? Getting rid of the pre-existing conditions waiver and bringing back life time caps will KILL people. Not over-exaggerating. It will literally KILL people. If someone has cancer or some kind of other illness that gives insurance companies the ability to turn them down for coverage, they will DIE.
"Then the problem goes away doesn't it.."

Now... please tell me where I am lying.

How fucking illiterate are you really? It would be good if you to share that info. It would spare us all from wasting time arguing with someone who cannot understand what they read.

Why would I share the info again.... when it is in this thread? You said it. So are you going to stick with your pathetic position from before that people dying off would solve the health care problem, which is a total dick statement to make, or are you now saying that pre-existing conditions should be covered under any new national health care program?

Jesus help me.
Please read my post, do it slowly or better yet have someone read it to you.

Note to the person reading this to Lewdog:
Try to explain what info I just asked him or her to provide. I put it in red so you can find it, thanks, good luck and pardon the language.

Sure thing... coming from a person that stated in this thread that people dying off from pre-existing conditions would solve the health care problem, and now states they didn't say it. :rolleyes:

Your reading comprehension handicap makes discussion with you very difficult.

Regressives?

Are you aware of the origins of the electoral college? It's a compromise with slaveholding states that was instituted along with the three-fifths compromise. If anything's "regressive" it's the EC. No industrialized nation on earth aside form ours elects a president in such a way. It's undemocratic and it's a relic of a time when Virginia plantation owners wanted to increase their representation in national elections using their unwilling slaves as quota points.

Enjoy clinging to THAT legacy as your legitimacy for Trump's presidency.

Poor little child, you had no problem with it being what made every other presidents election legitimate, but hey, if you don't like the way our country works, feel free to employ Article 5, or even a simpler solution, just leave for one of those other industrialized nations you seem to prefer. Of course I think they guy you're using as your avatar would bitch slap the hell out of you for your fucked up attitude.
Pat Tillman would body slam this little Snowflake.

Wrong, Pat Tillman gave his life so people like him could voice his opinion.
Gen. George S. Patton once said no bastard ever won a war by giving his life for his country. Wars are won by making the other dumb bastard give his life for his country.

Taking that in mind.....

Pat Tillman didn't give his life. He was trying to provide support to members of his unit that mistook him for enemy units. He was killed in an attempt to save the lives of those who killed him. It was a terrible accident.

Pat Tillman turned a multi-million dollar NFL contract to enter the military and serve with his brother after 9/11 to preserve the rights and freedoms of the United States. He lost his life doing so.
So he lost his life serving his country. Unless he did something worthy of a CMH he wasn't just giving away his life. He was fighting like hell for it and for the lives of his brothers in arms.

Trump and the Republicans idea of replacing the ACA is like taking a house and replacing it with a card board box... and saying, "There. See you're covered! We kept our word."
What should happen is the GOP should take Obamacare away and tell those parasites to pay for their own insurance.
You really just don't get it do you? Getting rid of the pre-existing conditions waiver and bringing back life time caps will KILL people. Not over-exaggerating. It will literally KILL people. If someone has cancer or some kind of other illness that gives insurance companies the ability to turn them down for coverage, they will DIE.

I'll try but you cannot read at a very high level. Maybe I can dumb it down enough.

There is a difference between me responding to your post by saying the the problem will go away, and me saying that it's the solution to the (non-existant) healthcare problem, which I did not say.

I'm sorry, I do not know how to dumb it down any more than that.

And I never said you were lying retard, I said you couldn't read.

Trump fears a free press

He realizes they will bring down his Presidency. By declaring war on the press even before he assumes office, Trump is laying the groundwork for a "The press is out to get me" defense
It is the press that has gone to war with Trump, the fact that they haven't declared it makes it no less obvious.

I took a screen shot of your posts so you can't change it. You SAID IT. Now either own it and how big of an asshole you are, or say you were just being a douche and admit how big of a douche you are.

Predfan_zpsbab2wt6u.png

Health Insurance does prevent death.

I'll try but you cannot read at a very high level. Maybe I can dumb it down enough.

There is a difference between me responding to your post by saying the the problem will go away, and me saying that it's the solution to the (non-existant) healthcare problem, which I did not say.

I specifically said that people will DIE if the pre-existing waiver is taken out of the health care system... and you said, "That will solve the problem then won't it. You can't worm your way out of it. You SAID IT. It's n black and white. You SAID IT. How fucking ignorant can you be? You fucking advertised how much of a fucking asshole you are.

I took a screen shot of your posts so you can't change it. You SAID IT. Now either own it and how big of an asshole you are, or say you were just being a douche and admit how big of a douche you are.

Predfan_zpsbab2wt6u.png

Thank you for posting proof that I am right. Look at the post and conversation carefully. Get someone to read it to you if you have to.

Apology accepted in advance.

Health Insurance does prevent death.

People with pre-existing conditions won't get to have health insurance any longer... and it will KILL them. Jesus Christ no wonder nothing gets done in government, fucking Republicans act like you fucks and want to argue about things that are plain in sight instead of doing something about the problems.

I specifically said that people will DIE if the pre-existing waiver is taken out of the health care system... and you said, "That will solve the problem then won't it. You can't worm your way out of it. You SAID IT. It's n black and white. You SAID IT. How fucking ignorant can you be? You fucking advertised how much of a fucking asshole you are.

Just get someone to read it to you please.

Predfan_zpsbab2wt6u.png

Thank you for posting proof that I am right. Look at the post and conversation carefully. Get someone to read it to you if you have to.

Apology accepted in advance.

You're an asshole and you proved it with your post, end of story.

Just get someone to read it to you please.

I don't need to... you are now trying to walk back on your statement because you realize how big of an asshole it makes you look like. Good try, you've been exposed.

Forum List

Back