Zone1 Alright All Romantic Couples Be Honest

My ex thought nothing was wrong with that.
Turns out she was screwing that friend.
So no.
Not okay with me.

Blunt, but there it is.

I do not have any male friends who are not couple friends. My husband, same.

IMO the chief men in my life should be my husband, my son, my father, brothers and in laws, and husbands of friends. For my husband the chief woman in his life should be me, daughter, mother, etc.

Friendships that are not couple friends is a tricky path.

Blunt, but there it is.

IMO the chief men in my life should be my husband, my son, my father, brothers and in laws, and husbands of friends. For my husband the chief woman in his life should be me, daughter, mother, etc.

I agree...
But in today's world I find I need the skill sets that are held by female friends. (And not singing or cooking)

Professional women are the norm today.
(My wife is one)

And as I have a very wide range of hobbies and interests I often find myself seeking for their assistance in some fashion from their specialty skills. Why not? They know and I'm needing to. When I need information or to watch and mimic someone else's skills I really don't care about their gender.

However, they all do report back to my wife that I'm absolutely besotted with her...as is also true.

Blunt, but there it is.

That’s sad

I prefer the company of my wife over that of every other person on the planet so when we do anything for fun or relaxation we do it together.
And I can’t exactly discuss menopause with Larry

I do…
But he doesn’t get it the way my girlfriends do

Forum List

Back