Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

You had orginally ask about insulting the religion.

But then post a site about insulting Muhammad.

Very disingenuous. :evil:

Aren't they one and the same? And the site not only discusses insulting Mo, but goes on to discuss insulting the koran and any of it's verses as well. It then traverses into a comparison of Christ's acts vs. Mo's. I'm pretty sure it satisfies the insulting question pretty thoroughly.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

Why do you suppose People are so afraid of Islam ummm?

I fully believe that everyone who thinks that it is important to not burn a Qur'an lives everyday of their lives in deathly fear of Islam. Why else would they be willing to throw away their rights?

Great point. I wonder if the folks at Comedy Central, who changed the South Park cartoon, consider themselves Islamophobes. I do.

Aren't they one and the same? And the site not only discusses insulting Mo, but goes on to discuss insulting the koran and any of it's verses as well. It then traverses into a comparison of Christ's acts vs. Mo's. I'm pretty sure it satisfies the insulting question pretty thoroughly.

It's just another right wing Christian site that paints Islam in a negative light.

Using half truths and twisting verses to further it's Islamophobic agenda. :evil:

Why do you suppose People are so afraid of Islam ummm?

I fully believe that everyone who thinks that it is important to not burn a Qur'an lives everyday of their lives in deathly fear of Islam. Why else would they be willing to throw away their rights?

Great point. I wonder if the folks at Comedy Central, who changed the South Park cartoon, consider themselves Islamophobes. I do.
Yes, they are, as are those who think that book burning is a weapon so powerful that it can bring down one of the greatest militaries ever.

Scoreboard update

Childish insults: 137566513768178

Bad real life experiences with muslims: 0

When you ask a bigot why they're a bigot, this is what you get. Hypersensitivity, shame, anger, good things to know for future discussions.

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

i dont hate Muslims.....just the more fanatical ones.....i work with an Iranian from Iran....he is there right now as a matter of fact.....and he looked at me and said..." that those fanatical ones would cut your throat, and mine, without a second thought....just because we dont see the sunshine like they do".........he doesnt care for the fanatic ones himself.....

Last edited:
I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

i dont hate Muslims.....just the more fanatical ones.....i work with an Iranian from Iran....he is there right now as a matter of fact.....and he looked at me and said..." that those fanatical ones would cut your throat, and mine, without a second thought....just because we dont see the sunshine like they do".........he doesnt care for the fanatic ones himself.....

I don't like fanatical people of any background anywhere in the world who use their views to justify immoral acts.

I just realize that if islam vanished tonight the human race wouldn't all of a sudden not have fanatics in it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Question: "How many ACTUAL Muslims do you know?"

RW Answer: "Hey, I'm not a bigot! These people are dangerous!!"

Correct Answer: "I really don't know any sir. I do listen to and watch a lot of RW media though and according to that Muslims are evil."

Interesting note 1: Not a mention of Republicans was made in the OP and yet you have individuals that declare and swear that the question was a direct attack against Republicans.

Interesting note 2: Not a single one answered the direct, very simple, question.

Last edited:
Why do so many Muslims around the World hate Non-Muslims so much? Why are they massacring Non-Muslims in Afghanistan just because some moron no one's ever heard of,burned a Koran? Is that really worthy of going on a rampage and massacring innocent people? Maybe this OP just needs to travel to some Muslim Nations and ask them why they hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Because i would argue that there are far more Muslims around the World who hate Non-Muslims than there are Non-Muslims who hate Muslims.

So the so-called "Islamophobes" are very few in numbers compared to the Muslim masses who hate Non-Muslims. This OP seems to only want to focus on the very few "Islamophobes" while completely ignoring the Muslim masses who hate and want to kill Non-Muslims. Just seems pretty disingenuous to me. I suspect an agenda. Hey this is just my opinion anyway.

Traveled the world have you? Do you even know what you're talking about? Or are you just speculating that somewhere there is a number of people on the non and Muslim scale where you can draw this outlandish conclusion?

Fucking ridiculous, at best.

I've traveled the world and nowhere have I seen more atrocities than in countries like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Afghansitan.

You may have heard of this day;

9/11

but I guess that's not enough of an excuse to be on my guard.

I had a co-worker that I had known for about 2 years. I was the one that trained him, bought him lunch, etc, just to help him get going in the company we we in.

We had this brief conversation;

him; You know you're an infedel right?
me; haha, I suppose.
him; Well you need to fix that b/c it's the duty of all muslims to convert infedels, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your kids.
me; That sounds like a threat!
him; It is what it is.
me; Don't ever come around me or my family, ever again.

So you will have to excuse me if I take a group of people with a great deal of caution. Thier leaders make threats, they cheer. A preacher in Fl burns a quran, they machette to death 38 people over it.

An American muslim in the Army goes on the killing spree at his own base.
Jyhad Jane
The Underwear Bomber
Times Square bomber

And a probably more than a few that we will never hear about.

9/11

I had a co-worker that I had known for about 2 years. I was the one that trained him, bought him lunch, etc, just to help him get going in the company we we in.

me; haha, I suppose.
him; Well you need to fix that b/c it's the duty of all muslims to convert infedels, and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your kids.
him; It is what it is.

So you will have to excuse me if I take a group of people with a great deal of caution. Thier leaders make threats, they cheer. A preacher in Fl burns a quran, they machette to death 38 people over it.

Jyhad Jane
The Underwear Bomber
Times Square bomber

That conversation was fucked up!:eek:

Read the news muzzie lover,terror and war all over the world because of the evil murderous deathcult of islam.If Christians were doing this you liberal A holes
would be screaming bloody murder.FU liberals! FU muslims!!You earn all the hate you receive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a Christian.

I am not a Jew, i.e., I don't believe in Judaism.

I am certainly not a Muslim.

In fact, I don't believe in the delusions of the Organized Religions of the World.

My God, if any, is the God of Einstein and Spinoza.

IOW, I am a Pantheist of sorts.

My God, if any, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to my God is like praying to the Lightening so it won't strike you.

Please note that praying to your Gods is like praying to the nearest rock in your garden: the statistical results of a positive result are identical.

When we die, we will all be fertilizer, the same as the lowly cockroach snuffling around hither & yon.

That's what I believe.

But, why do I feel an uncontrollable revulsion towards the Muslim Swine, and their fucking Qu'ran ?

Answer: Apart from the teachings......and one can go on & on about the barbaric & idiotic assertions of Islam......... one can simply point to this basic Historically Documented Fact:

Compare the Documented Historical data of men like Gautama, Christ, and that POS Mohammed without the delusional religious verbiage.

The Historical Documented record of that fucking swine Mohammed is that he was a THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST.

QED.

(Quad Erat Demonstrandum).

Last edited:

I deal with Muslims daily and do not hate them.
I am subordinate to one and an equal to others.
I deal with muslims customers daily .
Few read Arabic .
Before learning about Islam I gave a copy of the Quran I found in a house I was cleaning out and gave it to some muslims I had daily business with they thanked me.
I knew these people pretty well they knew where I lived and drove me home on occasion .
I do not confuse Muslim with Islam.

I've been lucky in life. I grew up in the inner city, moved out to the deep country, now live in suburbia and work in a city (Columbus, Ohio) with a pretty big muslim population.

So I've lived around just about every different type of culture, skin color, religious affiliation, income, lifestyle choice and I find that I like about 95% of all of them. None of those factors make any difference.

Once people actually have experiences, conversations, interactions with people different than them the ignorance/bigotry/hatred dries up pretty fast I've found.

Im always going to object to genocidal ideologies
Islam is one of them just a little better camouflage then most.
Just like many Christians are unfamiliar with the Bible many muslim know little about Islam, but when they learn they always learn the same thing and people die.

9/11

me; haha, I suppose.
him; It is what it is.

Jyhad Jane
The Underwear Bomber
Times Square bomber

That conversation was fucked up!:eek:

I don't know if he was trying to "help me" or he was just a nut suffering from hunger pains of ramadon.

I have had other muslim freinds, none mentioned anything like that before or since.

I suppose I could relate my Dads interaction with a co-worker during the Hostage crisis. :muahaha:

Plus, I doubt that it ever happened. :cuckoo:

Of course! W/o links we are all just making shit up! Why there is no evidence at all the muslims are murdering scum, none!

The 38 people recently chopped to bits accidentally tripped and fell into the machette making machine, again and again and again.

They shoulda been more careful.

TROLL THREAD!!!!
The fact is very few of us know an ISLAMIST( Main stream Muslims are not part of this).
I know a few Muslim people through work., Most are just people.
Here's the rub....The Muslim world has a large public relations issue. While on or two percent of Muslims are actually Islamist extremists and members of terror organizations, the remaining 98% seem incapable or unwilling to do anything about it.
Since 9-11, NOT ONE single Muslim cleric has publicly made a statement UNCONDITIONALLY condemning the 9-11 attacks. The majority of Muslims are mostly silent on 9-11.
My question to any and all Muslims is this; are you an American first or a Muslim, first?
And the other question to Muslims is, if the United States were invaded by a Muslim country's armed forces, would you A) defend the United States or B) take up arms to assist your fellow Muslims..
Until these issues are resolved and we see Muslim leaders, with conviction, come out in condemnation of all Islamist terror activities and the Muslim people get their house in order, Muslims cannot be trusted.
I believe Muslims place religion before all else. I think if they believe that God wanted them to kill one of their own family members, they would do so.
That is what I think. I have read parts, not all, but parts of the Koran....What I have read is quite disturbing.
Islam is in no way a religion of peace.
This is not a discussion. I stated my opinions. No debate required. No need for you to reply.

I am not a Christian.

I am not a Jew, i.e., I don't believe in Judaism.

I am certainly not a Muslim.

In fact, I don't believe in the delusions of the Organized Religions of the World.

My God, if any, is the God of Einstein and Spinoza.

IOW, I am a Pantheist of sorts.

My God, if any, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to my God is like praying to the Lightening so it won't strike you.

Please note that praying to your Gods is like praying to the nearest rock in your garden: the statistical results of a positive result are identical.

When we die, we will all be fertilizer, the same as the lowly cockroach snuffling around hither & yon.

That's what I believe.

But, why do I feel an uncontrollable revulsion towards the Muslim Swine, and their fucking Qu'ran ?

Answer: Apart from the teachings......and one can go on & on about the barbaric & idiotic assertions of Islam......... one can simply point to this basic Historically Documented Fact:

Compare the Documented Historical data of men like Gautama, Christ, and that POS Mohammed without the delusional religious verbiage.

The Historical Documented record of that fucking swine Mohammed is that he was a THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST.

QED.

(Quad Erat Demonstrandum).

Compare the God of the old testament to Mohammed, they're both equally monstrous.

Let's hold all these old outdated religions and religious stories to the same standard.

Forum List

Back