Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

Ok fair enough.

This one morning, back in 2001, I woke up to about a dozen phone calls in one half hour. It was my dad in a huge panic. My mother was in New York on business, and 9-11 just happened. He couldn't get her on the phone. It took 4 hours to get in touch with her. Both of us spent 4 hours of hell wondering if she was ok. Luckily, she was, and she was nowhere close to the towers. She had put her phone on silent the night before because she worked late and didn't wanna be woken up while sleeping in the next day.

But, I then realized: Had she been in or near those towers, those fucking Muslim pigs would've happily killed her along with the others.

Then I watched the news and saw the Palestinians celebrating the slaughter of a family of 5 a few weeks ago, including the stabbing and slitting of the throats of CHILDREN. The Muslim pigs danced in the streets and handed out candy to celebrate.

I then realized: I've never been attacked by a bear. I've never been close to a bear. But I've seen and heard enough stories about bears attacking people to know it's wise to stay away from bears.

Must I or someone I love become a direct victim of Islam to have the right to fear it?????

So, all Muslims are bears to you?

You're an asshole with teeth.
Your idiotic question which is not a question at all,but a fucking bait, shows you have a less than room temperature IQ.
Surely you realize I will not miss and opportunity to slam your shit all over this board. ASS

I changed the thread topic as best I could, many posts ago.

There's a lot of people on this very board who are proud to say they hate muslims, I'm simply asking if there's any personal experience that contributes to this.

It's a very simple question.

I dont recall too many "I hate muslims" characters, but I do however see alot of Jew haters.
What did they do? (Sorry, nm... I need to start my own thread. Sorry)

There's literally thousands of posts right here on page one of the politics section of people who hate muslims.

Really? Show examples....Oh and don't try showing posts of simple criticism.
That shit won't fly.
As a matter of fact there are many news accounts where Muslims has issued death threats to people just because they published or opined in criticism of the Muslim faith. These people are reactionary and violent. They kill. A Seattle area political cartoonist was told by the FBI she must go into hiding and go into witness protection. Why? Because she had the temerity to draw a political cartoon depicting Mohammed in a humorous light. The Islamo-fascists issued a death threat. A FUCKING DEATH THREAT! On American soil....The federal government of the United States tells one of it's won citizens that foreigners are coming to kill her and there is nothing they can do about it except tell her to hide and change her identity. Salman Rushdie is STILL in hiding..
What the fuck does that tell you about these people?
Look, you can play your little politically correct games and try to call out people, but at the end of the day we, or the world I should say has a problem. That problem is with well armed well funded, religious radicals who believe their Holy Book tells them to conquer the world. Islamists have no tolerance for those who do not believe as they do. They have no respect for human life. The hate women. The despise freedom and individuality. These people are living in the 7th century.

I am not a Christian.

I am not a Jew, i.e., I don't believe in Judaism.

I am certainly not a Muslim.

In fact, I don't believe in the delusions of the Organized Religions of the World.

My God, if any, is the God of Einstein and Spinoza.

IOW, I am a Pantheist of sorts.

My God, if any, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to my God is like praying to the Lightening so it won't strike you.

Please note that praying to your Gods is like praying to the nearest rock in your garden: the statistical results of a positive result are identical.

When we die, we will all be fertilizer, the same as the lowly cockroach snuffling around hither & yon.

That's what I believe.

But, why do I feel an uncontrollable revulsion towards the Muslim Swine, and their fucking Qu'ran ?

Answer: Apart from the teachings......and one can go on & on about the barbaric & idiotic assertions of Islam......... one can simply point to this basic Historically Documented Fact:

Compare the Documented Historical data of men like Gautama, Christ, and that POS Mohammed without the delusional religious verbiage.

The Historical Documented record of that fucking swine Mohammed is that he was a THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST.

QED.

(Quad Erat Demonstrandum).

Compare the God of the old testament to Mohammed, they're both equally monstrous.

Let's hold all these old outdated religions and religious stories to the same standard.

When was the last time a christain killed innocent people enmasse in the name of god or Christ?

Muslims did it over the weekend, fyi

I am not a Christian.

I am not a Jew, i.e., I don't believe in Judaism.

I am certainly not a Muslim.

In fact, I don't believe in the delusions of the Organized Religions of the World.

My God, if any, is the God of Einstein and Spinoza.

IOW, I am a Pantheist of sorts.

My God, if any, is the Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to my God is like praying to the Lightening so it won't strike you.

Please note that praying to your Gods is like praying to the nearest rock in your garden: the statistical results of a positive result are identical.

When we die, we will all be fertilizer, the same as the lowly cockroach snuffling around hither & yon.

That's what I believe.

But, why do I feel an uncontrollable revulsion towards the Muslim Swine, and their fucking Qu'ran ?

Answer: Apart from the teachings......and one can go on & on about the barbaric & idiotic assertions of Islam......... one can simply point to this basic Historically Documented Fact:

Compare the Documented Historical data of men like Gautama, Christ, and that POS Mohammed without the delusional religious verbiage.

The Historical Documented record of that fucking swine Mohammed is that he was a THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST.

QED.

(Quad Erat Demonstrandum).

Compare the God of the old testament to Mohammed, they're both equally monstrous.

Let's hold all these old outdated religions and religious stories to the same standard.

Here's a lesson for you...Do not listen to what they say .Rather watch what they do.
Comparing one religion to another is comparing apples to oranges. The important item is to observe what people DO in the name of their religion.
If one approaches this issue in that respect, one can clearly see that Islam has been radicalized by a small yet dominant and violent faction. The perception of Islam as a whole is based on the fact that the majority of Muslims are unwilling or unable to voice condemnation of the radicals.

Aren't they one and the same? And the site not only discusses insulting Mo, but goes on to discuss insulting the koran and any of it's verses as well. It then traverses into a comparison of Christ's acts vs. Mo's. I'm pretty sure it satisfies the insulting question pretty thoroughly.

It's just another right wing Christian site that paints Islam in a negative light.

Using half truths and twisting verses to further it's Islamophobic agenda. :evil:

Come on. Let's face it. It doesn't matter what sources I use, nothing is going to make you condemn those that slaughtered the UN workers in the name of Islam because some part of you rejoices in what they did. Some part of you says, "That'll teach people that Muslims stand up for their religion, unlike those lame Christians that let their religion get trashed. That'll show them. " Just admit it and move on.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Aren't they one and the same? And the site not only discusses insulting Mo, but goes on to discuss insulting the koran and any of it's verses as well. It then traverses into a comparison of Christ's acts vs. Mo's. I'm pretty sure it satisfies the insulting question pretty thoroughly.

It's just another right wing Christian site that paints Islam in a negative light.

Using half truths and twisting verses to further it's Islamophobic agenda. :evil:

Come on. Let's face it. It doesn't matter what sources I use, nothing is going to make you condemn those that slaughtered the UN workers in the name of Islam because some part of you rejoices in what they did. Some part of you says, "That'll teach people that Muslims stand up for their religion, unlike those lame Christians that let their religion get trashed. That'll show them. " Just admit it and move on.

The #1 priority of the media is to make $, not tell the truth, that's at best their 2nd priority.

I'm sure the same thing happens in the arab world. They probably have media sources who tell half-truths and pick out certain stories to make christians/christianity look bad. It's the same thing our media does here to cater to a white christian audience by bashing muslims, because that message sells and makes them money.

Which takes me right back to my main message, it's human flaws, not flaws specific only to people who follow a certain religion.

Muslims are massacring Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists and so on all over the World. Why is that? It's time for so-called "Moderate Muslims" to start asking this question. It's not enough to just play the Victim all the time. What about all the victims of Muslim atrocities around the World? Some silly redneck in Florida burns a Koran and hundreds of Afghan Muslims go on a rampage slaughtering innocent Non-Muslims? Is that really a reasonable response? What about the poor innocent victims of this Muslim rampage? Not hearing too many "Moderate Muslims" commenting on this. I guess their all too busy playing the Victim to comment. Islam has a big problem and ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. Time for Moderate Muslims to get on the ball and start condemning atrocities like just happened in Afghanistan. Time for honesty.
When the western invaders and occupiers get out of Muslim nations then things will change. :doubt:

Including the UN? Seems like many Muslim Nations want the UN in their countries. So let me know when you guys get on the same page on that one. Many Muslims in the World consistently request UN assistance. This massacre in Afghanistan is a terrible crime against humanity. There is no justification for it. I just haven't heard any "Moderate Muslims" speaking out and strongly condemning this slaughter. Playing the Victim Card just isn't enough. Moderate Muslims need to speak out and strongly condemn Muslim atrocities like this one. Hopefully one day this will happen. Until then,nothing will change in the Muslim World.

Muslims are massacring Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists and so on all over the World. Why is that? It's time for so-called "Moderate Muslims" to start asking this question. It's not enough to just play the Victim all the time. What about all the victims of Muslim atrocities around the World? Some silly redneck in Florida burns a Koran and hundreds of Afghan Muslims go on a rampage slaughtering innocent Non-Muslims? Is that really a reasonable response? What about the poor innocent victims of this Muslim rampage? Not hearing too many "Moderate Muslims" commenting on this. I guess their all too busy playing the Victim to comment. Islam has a big problem and ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. Time for Moderate Muslims to get on the ball and start condemning atrocities like just happened in Afghanistan. Time for honesty.
When the western invaders and occupiers get out of Muslim nations then things will change. :doubt:

Including the UN? Seems like many Muslim Nations want the UN in their countries. So let me know when you guys get on the same page on that one. Many Muslims in the World consistently request UN assistance. This massacre in Afghanistan is a terrible crime against humanity. There is no justification for it. I just haven't heard any "Moderate Muslims" speaking out and strongly condemning this slaughter. Playing the Victim Card just isn't enough. Moderate Muslims need to speak out and strongly condemn Muslim atrocities like this one. Hopefully one day this will happen. Until then,nothing will change in the Muslim World.

Libo you like me are against all our foreign adventures that have resulted in deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent arabs, probably mostly muslim.

We're in the tiny minority of those who are against the principle of foreign occupation and bombing.

So there's only a select few who of us who are against our warmongering, yet you have much higher expectations for foreign people of different religion in terms of how many should be speaking out against wrongful killing.

Why is that?

You can't promise that, the bombings at Khobar Towers, the USS Cole, the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, and September 11th all happened before we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Even if US forces pulled out of all Muslim countries tomorrow, that isn't going to make the whole Middle East turn into one big love fest.:doubt:

The UN is a big bitch, they lost all respect from me after what happened with this Afghan mob, the UN guards were unable to fire on the crowd because UN rules forbid them from protecting themselves, even when fired upon. The UN is a pussy paper tiger and actually they are also responsible for the deaths of these men, because they did nothing.:evil:

My opinion is even if islam didn't exist, you'd have the same number of radicalized arabs thanks to our foreign policy.

Just like you'd have radicalized americans if other countries did an Iraq/Libya/Afghanistan Wars on US soil. Wouldn't matter if we were a christian, muslim or hindu nation.

Libo you like me are against all our foreign adventures that have resulted in deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent arabs, probably mostly muslim.

We're in the tiny minority of those who are against the principle of foreign occupation and bombing.

So there's only a select few who of us who are against our warmongering, yet you have much higher expectations for foreign people of different religion in terms of how many should be speaking out against wrongful killing.

Why is that?

Well your post was about all those bad "Islamophobes." I was just pointing out that "Islamophobe" numbers are minuscule when compared to the Muslim Masses who hate Non-Muslims. You also seem to be concentrating only on Christian problems with Muslims. But Muslims are killing Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists,and other Non-Muslims all around the World. Their hate & bigotry is not limited to only Christians. Just take a look at this latest Muslim massacre in Afghanistan. All those innocent people killed and for what? Because some ignorant idiot no one's ever heard of burns a Koran? Is that really a reasonable and logical response?

"Moderate Muslims" have been silent on this massacre and many other Muslim atrocities around the World. So shame on them. They seem to only want to rant about being the Victim all the time. Well that's Bullshit. What about the victims of Muslim atrocities? There are "Islamophobes" but there are far more extreme & violent Muslims in this World who despise Non-Muslims. "Islamophobia" isn't the problem. The problem lies with so-called "Moderate Muslims" who refuse to stand up to the radicals in their own religion. They need to express less Victim Card stuff and more strong condemnations. When or if this starts happening,things can truly change in the Muslim World. Hey these are just my observations though. Thanks for your post.

Last edited:

Why is that?

Well your post was about all those bad "Islamophobes." I was just pointing out that "Islamophobe" numbers are minuscule when compared to the Muslim Masses who hate Non-Muslims. You also seem to be concentrating only on Christian problems with Muslims. But Muslims are killing Christians,Jews,Hindus,Buddhists,and other Non-Muslims all around the World. Their hate & bigotry is not limited to only Christians. Just take a look at this latest Muslim massacre in Afghanistan. All those innocent people killed and for what? Because some ignorant idiot no one's ever heard of burns a Koran? Is that really a reasonable and logical response?

"Moderate Muslims" have been silent on this massacre and many other Muslim atrocities around the World. So shame on them. They seem to only want to rant about being the Victim all the time. Well that's Bullshit. What about the victims of Muslim atrocities? There are "Islamophobes" but there are far more extreme & violent Muslims in this World who despise Non-Muslims. "Islamophobia" isn't the problem. The problem lies with so-called "Moderate Muslims" who refuse to stand up to the radicals in their own religion. They need less Victim Card stuff and more strong condemnations. When or if this starts happening,things can truly change in the Muslim World. Hey these are just my observations though. Thanks for your post.

I'm talking more about the US than I am other countries.

Not enough arab muslims do their part to stop the type of atrocities you listed, not enough christian americans do their part to stop the type of atrocities that are part of our foreign policy. I still can't figure out why you have such higher expectations for foreigners than americans and american bureacrats that your taxes are a vital part of and a culture/society that you share.

Same thing to me, one no better than the other. Frankly I'm shocked to see you with this opinion.

Last edited:
You can't promise that, the bombings at Khobar Towers, the USS Cole, the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, and September 11th all happened before we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Even if US forces pulled out of all Muslim countries tomorrow, that isn't going to make the whole Middle East turn into one big love fest.:doubt:

Before 9/11 we invaded Iraq and had troops in both Somalia and Lebanon.

Basically, the US has been invading and occupying muslim countries for the last 20+ years. :evil:

Why is that?

"Moderate Muslims" have been silent on this massacre and many other Muslim atrocities around the World. So shame on them. They seem to only want to rant about being the Victim all the time. Well that's Bullshit. What about the victims of Muslim atrocities? There are "Islamophobes" but there are far more extreme & violent Muslims in this World who despise Non-Muslims. "Islamophobia" isn't the problem. The problem lies with so-called "Moderate Muslims" who refuse to stand up to the radicals in their own religion. They need less Victim Card stuff and more strong condemnations. When or if this starts happening,things can truly change in the Muslim World. Hey these are just my observations though. Thanks for your post.

Not enough arab muslims do their part to stop the type of atrocities you listed, not enough christian americans do their part to stop the type of atrocities that are part of our foreign policy. I still can't figure out why you have such higher expectations for foreigners than americans and american bureacrats that your taxes are a vital part of and a culture/society that you share.

Same thing to me, one no better than the other. Frankly I'm shocked to see you with this opinion.

Again,it's all about the numbers. There are far less "Islamophobes" in the world than there are extreme & violent Muslims who despise Non-Muslims. So "Islamophobia" isn't the problem. I hear ya on our stupid Foreign Policy but i just don't see our Government attacking Muslim Nations just because they're Muslims. I know that's Al Qaeda spin but i don't see it that way. We bomb & kill in Muslim Nations for various reasons. Most of it is about Economics. We're currently bombing another Muslim Nation called Libya. Why are we bombing them? It's not because they're Muslims. It's because they have the Oil.

"Islamophobia" has nothing to do with our attacking Muslim Nations. But i'm certainly not defending our stupid Foreign Policy. Muslims kill Non-Muslims all over the World on a daily basis. And these massacres are almost always motivated by their hate for Non-Muslims. It is about hate & bigotry. "Islamophobia" is a tiny problem when compared to the extremist Muslim Masses who hate Non-Muslims. That's how i see it anyway.

Last edited:

Again,it's all about the numbers. There are far less "Islamophobes" in the world than there are extreme & violent Muslims who despise Non-Muslims. So "Islamophobia" isn't the problem. I hear ya on our stupid Foreign Policy but i just don't see our Government attacking Muslim Nations just because they're Muslims. I know that's Al Qaeda spin but i don't see it that way. We bomb & kill in Muslim Nations for various reasons. Most of it is about Economics. We're currently bombing another Muslim Nation called Libya. Why are we bombing them? It's not because they're Muslims. It's because they have the Oil.

"Islamophobia" has nothing to do with our attacking Muslim Nations. But i'm certainly not defending our stupid Foreign Policy. Muslims kill Non-Muslims all over the World on a daily basis. And these massacres are almost always motivated by their hate for Non-Muslims. It is about hate & bigotry. "Islamophobia"is a tiny problem when compared to the extremist Muslim Masses who hate Non-Muslims. That's how i see it anyway.

I guess we're all dealing with hypotheticals, but I don't think this stuff would just stop happening if all these muslims converted or if it somehow vanished from people's memories.

People do bad and good things because they're human, not because of religion. If someone is a bad person they'll use religion or money or hate or resources as an excuse for the immoral acts.

We kill for oil/power/money, I'll bet the leaders of Al-Qaeda have the same motivations. They want money and power, but saying "go kill someone to get me money and power" isn't a good motivator. A better motivator is to say you'll go to heaven with 70 something horny virgins. Our bureacrats tell our soldiers and the general public an earful of lies to excuse their killing for money and power. Same thing to me.

Throw in my life experience with muslims and it leads to my viewpoint. They're just as good/just as bad as every other version of human that i've dealt with.

The UN is a big bitch, they lost all respect from me after what happened with this Afghan mob, the UN guards were unable to fire on the crowd because UN rules forbid them from protecting themselves, even when fired upon. The UN is a pussy paper tiger and actually they are also responsible for the deaths of these men, because they did nothing.:evil:

You're exactly right. Thats why some people's dream of a New World Order under the UN will never work. The UN has no military might.

Simply put, no population on Earth has both the technology combined with the pure human fighting will that Americans do. Our roots are in armed rebellion, from 1776, 1861, and throughout history. Americans have a gene in them, bred in, that makes us enjoy a good fight. And we have the technology to do it. Globalism will never work. Despite efforts of many. The US and China, in the end, will still run this world 100 years from now.

Before 9/11 we invaded Iraq and had troops in both Somalia and Lebanon.

Basically, the US has been invading and occupying muslim countries for the last 20+ years. :evil:

And basicly you islamic pigs have been murdering and plundering for Centuries.Just as your evil quran orders,And that was written by the murdering,thieving pig muhammad!

Forum List

Back