Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

There was a sex strike in 2003? How did I miss that?

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.

The funny part is Bette Midler joining the sex strike because I am pretty sure men consider having sex with her as punishment...

She is married to Josh Brolin's dad.

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.

The funny part is Bette Midler joining the sex strike because I am pretty sure men consider having sex with her as punishment...

Who?

The reaction to her statement all over social media has been hilarious. :D

59946071-443118243128278-1102736168962752512-n.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-05-11-at-6-48-02-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-05-11-at-6-44-59-PM.png

60083400-443123693127733-5810071899346042880-n.jpg

You don’t get any anyway, so don’t worry your little teeny brain about it

Since when?

Barbara Streisand is...

Who?

They are confusing Barbra Streisland with Bette Midler..

Since when?

Barbara Streisand is...

Damn it, don't make me look like a fool! :banned03:

Since when?

Barbara Streisand is...

You knew I would know that one!

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.

iu

Simi fuckable with the fake tits

Lol
Apparently she regrets her plastic surgery

Even as a completely hetero guy, there are certain psycho-bitch TDS trashy whores out there I find sooo odious - with EVERY loathsome quality known to the female persona and even discovered a new ones - I would rather be forced to fuck a 20-something good-looking twink over these kinds of female abominations.

TDS woman-like creatures aren't even interesting enough to make me sick, now that I think of it.

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.

iu

Other than her tits (and aging pretty well) it still looks like a teenage boy.

Since when?

Barbara Streisand is...

You knew I would know that one!

You didn't get the other one in the thread though.

Milano has done interviews where she stated her family was so sexually liberated they all walked around the house naked.
She’s fucked up.

I’m curious? Does anyone listen to the child molesting Hollywood types anymore?

iu

Other than her tits (and aging pretty well) it still looks like a teenage boy.
The tits are fake though...

Forum List

Back