Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

I'm curious, are there any fellow men around here who are so zoophilious they would actually stick their dicks into some sickly, screaming, violent TDS ANIMAL like Milano or any other deranged leave-my-sacred-pussy alone feminist beast?

I don't think these foaming-at-mouth man-haters need to worry about being raped simply because I cannot imagine other men being turned on by such monsters - it's simply beyond my comprehension.

I’m curious? Does anyone listen to the child molesting Hollywood types anymore?

I don't think they ever did. They are the star hypocrites of the left. I can't imagine feeling so self-important to believe that I could stop the country from having sex due to my political position. Or perhaps I could change the platform of a political party.

Her opinion or stance is as important to me as the window washer downtown. I'd hope that most all Americans would feel that way.

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

There was a sex strike in 2003? How did I miss that?

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.

The funny part is Bette Midler joining the sex strike because I am pretty sure men consider having sex with her as punishment...

Even in her younger days it would have taken a lot of beer for me to wake up next to her in the morn. Of course if I did, I'd probably give up drinking.

Unrelated, but it reminds me of this...

upload_2019-5-11_23-48-53.png

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.
If more women would stage sex strikes more often, we wouldn't have an abortion issue, would we. Keep you knees together ladies. And mean it when you say "NO!".

In the OP, that was pretty much the sentiment from the right. It would kind of be like if a fat person was protesting government not doing anything about obesity, and then going on a hunger strike. YES! That's what you should do. Quit eating!!!!!

Whatever keeps liberal women from reproducing is a good thing.

Leave it alone, most of those hags aren't being fucked anyway.

If this had any teeth, all it might do is lead to a higher divorce rate.

So you're in this wonderful relationship with a woman, and one night going to bed, she announces that she's not having sex with you anymore because Republicans in Georgia passed abortion restrictions. It's only then you realize you married a real flake, and she's following the orders of a head flake like Alyssa Milano.

That will piss Mayor Pete's Hubbie off.

Since Bruce_T_Laney isn't going to answer...

Star Lord's first ship is called the Milano after Alyssa Milano because he had a huge crush on her when he was growing up watching "Who's the Boss."

But what's the current ship's name??

I support her demands and to be consistent say to illegal alien invaders, stop with the unprotected sex 8 and half months before you journey to my country you disgusting, inbred, ugly, foul unfuckable beasts. We cannot afford your spreading of legs for some ugly midget to shoot a load after 30 seconds for you to become a citizen in my country. European men back when America was great could wipe out your country in hand to hand combat in 24 hours. European men built the USA from scratch into the greatest country on Earth despite jewish and black parasitic issues, not to mention hostile Indians. That said, the opposition is still at it, they are relentless. But yeah, please retarded ugly people, please stop fucking. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm curious, are there any fellow men around here who are so zoophilious they would actually stick their dicks into some sickly, screaming, violent TDS ANIMAL like Milano or any other deranged leave-my-sacred-pussy alone feminist beast?

I don't think these foaming-at-mouth man-haters need to worry about being raped simply because I cannot imagine other men being turned on by such monsters - it's simply beyond my comprehension.

When I was young I had very strict standards about women.

They had to be warm and willing.

Bring it on Milano! I thank you for the service of identifying retarded women so they can be properly avoided. Cat is the closest thing to a partner they will be getting to, although such irresponsible people should not be allowed house animals.

Perhaps it's also time for the ugly bitch to also asses her self-importance. Personally, I wouldn't even rape her. Totally useless person.

Forum List

Back