Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

They just can't risk pregnancy and childbirth, so they will be denying the nation's men sexual favors until commonsense regulations on the Abortion Trade are repealed.

What I find peculiar about this whole issue is that these broads are too old to bear children anyhow. I suppose, technically speaking, Ms. Milano could get pregnant if she got loaded on fertility drugs and had relations with an super-fertile man, due to her semi-advanced age.

I don't see this as a relevant strategery.

Should women go on a sex strike over Republican abortion laws?
I must be getting old if anyone thinks Alyssa Milano is "old". She may be an ignorant tard, but she is one of the few hot ones.

They just can't risk pregnancy and childbirth, so they will be denying the nation's men sexual favors until commonsense regulations on the Abortion Trade are repealed.

What I find peculiar about this whole issue is that these broads are too old to bear children anyhow. I suppose, technically speaking, Ms. Milano could get pregnant if she got loaded on fertility drugs and had relations with an super-fertile man, due to her semi-advanced age.

I must be getting old if anyone thinks Alyssa Milano is "old". She may be an ignorant tard, but she is one of the few hot ones.

Ms. Milano is like 50 years old. A lot younger than me, for sure. But definitely old as far as reproductive biology.

Just what we need...

Some post-menopausal freak pretending like she's still got skin in the game...

Ahhhhh... the search for relevance, eh?

Why would Bette Midler need to make such a pronouncement? I would expect she’s been on an involuntary sex strike for a while already.

Ms. Milano is like 50 years old. A lot younger than me, for sure. But definitely old as far as reproductive biology.

She is 46 which means her oven is closed and will not be producing any buns!

All women band together. NO sex for men who think they control women. No means no, even if they can't speak.

think its an old idea from 'greek mythology or history or legend' and any MAN that puts up with it or who is controlled by the TACTIC isn't much of a MAN. ------------------- i think that 'lysistrata' of the old days was supposed to have come wit the 'tactic' !!

Why do some women treat their vaginas like weapons of war??? Do they believe that is the only way to exercise an opinion?

Sad

i've never seen someone more useless get more attention from a name that should have died out in the 90s.

i've never seen someone more useless get more attention from a name that should have died out in the 90s.

Why do you suppose they do it? In Hollywood, once a woman loses her looks and youth, they won't even give you a cigarette to smoke. If you want any possibility of work, you have to keep your name out there.

Why do some women treat their vaginas like weapons of war??? Do they believe that is the only way to exercise an opinion?

Sad

She's not using it to exercise her opinion, she's saying women in the US should use theirs to punish men for exercising their opinions.

With liberalism, nobody is allowed to have a different opinion than them.

Whatever keeps liberal women from reproducing is a good thing.

Leave it alone, most of those hags aren't being fucked anyway.

Certainly not by any man who's pro-life and conservative.

As Matt Walsh pointed out, she's basically calling for men who already agree with her to be punished on behalf of men who wouldn't touch one of these screeching, pussy-hatted viragos to start with. The men she's unhinged at won't be affected in the slightest.

A rich woman with powdered eggs in her wombs defends her right to have a theoretical abortion by acting like sex is the only power women have. Are we in Ancient Rome?

You know, that was the second thing that crossed my mind when she announced this, right after "No pro-life man would screw you crazy bitches, anyway".

Using sex as a weapon to control men is part and parcel of the bad ol' patriarchy days, and being nothing but a powerless sex object, isn't it? I thought feminism was all about empowering women to move away from needing to beg and manipulate men to get what they want. Now, suddenly, Milano and company are talking like we're still helpless chattel. WTF?!

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

There was a sex strike in 2003? How did I miss that?

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.
You don’t get any anyway, so don’t worry your little teeny brain about it

What a coincidence. I was thinking something very similar about Milano.

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.

iu

Simi fuckable with the fake tits

Didja notice the crazy eyes with the big ol' horse teeth? That's a combo that MIGHT suddenly decide to bite your balls off. I'm just sayin' . . .

Forum List

Back