Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

I'm curious, are there any fellow men around here who are so zoophilious they would actually stick their dicks into some sickly, screaming, violent TDS ANIMAL like Milano or any other deranged leave-my-sacred-pussy alone feminist beast?

I don't think these foaming-at-mouth man-haters need to worry about being raped simply because I cannot imagine other men being turned on by such monsters - it's simply beyond my comprehension.

Huh, Yeah! But shes not gotten back to me yet. I think shes serious.
6d52fbf696f19a40d5f935d251f98ded.jpg

Oh, I know it happens that people with differing political views get together. Note my use of the phrase "seriously pro-life man". As opposed to someone who generally sorta leans toward unrestricted abortion may not be so wonderful.

There's a big difference between expecting to agree on everything - no one does - and agreeing on things that really matter to you.

Okay, but because somebody thinks differently than you, and as you admit, people always will, is that any reason to hate them or swear them off as enemies?

I don't like to think that way. When I have discussions with leftists, I look at them as another American who sees things differently or is screwed up in the head. But I don't consider them a mortal enemy.

You can't change the way people think in politics, just like you can't change the way they think about music, television shows, favorite car or color, type of house. I think AOC is complete idiot and a buffoon. But if I was around when she faced some sort of danger, I would risk my life to save her if possible. She's still an American, and still a human being.

Who said "hate them and swear them off as enemies"? I'm saying that I don't see a man to whom abortion is an important issue having a wonderful relationship with a woman who might potentially take it upon herself to kill his unborn child, or to encourage his daughter to kill his unborn grandchild, should she take a notion to do so.

That's kind of politics aside though, isn't it? It's not an issue like "I'm for Trump or I'm for Biden." Those are more political issues.

Having children or having an abortion is a lifelong decision. It's like my nephew who just got a divorce. He and his wife were married several years with no problems. They were the happy couple. But when they started talking life-long issues such as having children, what religion will they be brought up in, what area will they buy a home at, and things like that, they were totally opposite.

I think abortion is more a religious or moral issue than political, although politics found it's way into that corner as well. In other words, I think there are people out there who have no political affiliation that would have an abortion just as many that wouldn't.

I didn't say it WAS a political issue, although obviously it has political aspects. You were actually the one who mentioned politics first. :)

And I have a lot of trouble understanding people who get all the way to being married without discussing the lifelong issues marriage is really all about. I always wonder what the hell they DID make their decision to marry on, if it wasn't shared beliefs and goals about children, home, etc.

People always wonder how I could have married my husband two months after we met, because "how could you possibly know enough about him to know you wanted to marry him?" I always answer, "Well, I asked him."

As to my nephew, that's something I couldn't' figure out either. She lived about 50 miles from here. When they decided to live together, she moved here. When they talked about marriage, she decided to become a Catholic so they can have a Catholic wedding. I think my nephew was just making assumptions at that point. She moved here, joined his religion. But when it was decision time, she decided she didn't want to live here; didn't want her children being raised Catholic; didn't want to payoff college loans before having children or buying a house. She wanted a house where she grew up to live near her mother. It's like she totally flipped from what she did to that point.

In a way I blame him and in a way I don't.

It is common policy in my church for a pastor to insist on at least a brief spate of marital counseling BEFORE performing a wedding, to make sure the couple understands what they're getting into. One thing both my husband and I remember the pastor saying was, "The number one killer of marriages isn't sex, isn't kids, isn't in-laws; it's money. Make sure you talk about attitudes, goals, and plans for money all the time, or it will destroy you."

We only dated two months before getting married, but we spent all our time together talking about this "boring" stuff. Sometimes I can complain about him being a pain in the ass, but I can't ever complain about it surprising me.

Why do some women treat their vaginas like weapons of war??? Do they believe that is the only way to exercise an opinion?

Sad
The left -- including leftist women, which is terribly pathetic -- see women as nothing more than their genitals.

You never see liberal women protesting wearing brain costumes.

The left insists the only issues women care about are abortion and birth control. Apparently, the economy and foreign policy are too hard for women.

They also insist that all women view abortion and birth control the same way, and agree about the "righteousness" of seeing childbirth and motherhood as horrible burdens on women that they only take on reluctantly and heroically.

Okay, but because somebody thinks differently than you, and as you admit, people always will, is that any reason to hate them or swear them off as enemies?

I don't like to think that way. When I have discussions with leftists, I look at them as another American who sees things differently or is screwed up in the head. But I don't consider them a mortal enemy.

You can't change the way people think in politics, just like you can't change the way they think about music, television shows, favorite car or color, type of house. I think AOC is complete idiot and a buffoon. But if I was around when she faced some sort of danger, I would risk my life to save her if possible. She's still an American, and still a human being.

Who said "hate them and swear them off as enemies"? I'm saying that I don't see a man to whom abortion is an important issue having a wonderful relationship with a woman who might potentially take it upon herself to kill his unborn child, or to encourage his daughter to kill his unborn grandchild, should she take a notion to do so.

That's kind of politics aside though, isn't it? It's not an issue like "I'm for Trump or I'm for Biden." Those are more political issues.

Having children or having an abortion is a lifelong decision. It's like my nephew who just got a divorce. He and his wife were married several years with no problems. They were the happy couple. But when they started talking life-long issues such as having children, what religion will they be brought up in, what area will they buy a home at, and things like that, they were totally opposite.

I think abortion is more a religious or moral issue than political, although politics found it's way into that corner as well. In other words, I think there are people out there who have no political affiliation that would have an abortion just as many that wouldn't.

I didn't say it WAS a political issue, although obviously it has political aspects. You were actually the one who mentioned politics first. :)

And I have a lot of trouble understanding people who get all the way to being married without discussing the lifelong issues marriage is really all about. I always wonder what the hell they DID make their decision to marry on, if it wasn't shared beliefs and goals about children, home, etc.

People always wonder how I could have married my husband two months after we met, because "how could you possibly know enough about him to know you wanted to marry him?" I always answer, "Well, I asked him."

As to my nephew, that's something I couldn't' figure out either. She lived about 50 miles from here. When they decided to live together, she moved here. When they talked about marriage, she decided to become a Catholic so they can have a Catholic wedding. I think my nephew was just making assumptions at that point. She moved here, joined his religion. But when it was decision time, she decided she didn't want to live here; didn't want her children being raised Catholic; didn't want to payoff college loans before having children or buying a house. She wanted a house where she grew up to live near her mother. It's like she totally flipped from what she did to that point.

It is common policy in my church for a pastor to insist on at least a brief spate of marital counseling BEFORE performing a wedding, to make sure the couple understands what they're getting into. One thing both my husband and I remember the pastor saying was, "The number one killer of marriages isn't sex, isn't kids, isn't in-laws; it's money. Make sure you talk about attitudes, goals, and plans for money all the time, or it will destroy you."

We only dated two months before getting married, but we spent all our time together talking about this "boring" stuff. Sometimes I can complain about him being a pain in the ass, but I can't ever complain about it surprising me.

I'm sure the Catholic church which is losing people all the time are not picky when it comes to somebody wanting to join their religion. But on the other hand, I can't believe nobody told that Pope to keep his political opinions to himself either.

I'm sure the Catholic church which is losing people all the time are not picky when it comes to somebody wanting to join their religion. But on the other hand, I can't believe nobody told that Pope to keep his political opinions to himself either.

They may have. It's not like once you're Pope, you really have to listen to anyone else.

So how are you guys surviving the strike?

We're fine. We mostly have conservative women. However I noticed not many libs chimed in on this topic. Maybe their fingers are shaking so much they can't use a keyboard. :aargh:

I'm thinking it's probably a good thing for their strike it was on the news. Otherwise, it's doubtful anyone would have noticed.

My wife's not withholding sex. She's a normal woman, not a feminist.

Your wife doesn't support female equality? That's sad.

Female equality as in what? A guy can get an abortion too?

Why not? A man can be a woman, a woman can be a man, a father can be a mother . . . there's nothing inherently special or unique about either sex that doesn't apply equally to the other . . . except that women are strong, and special, and oppressed.

My head hurts.

Forum List

Back