Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

Milano would have had more credibility with this 25-30 years ago.

Last edited:
What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.
if you only had 2 choices or you were going to die.....whose bed would you get into.....Milanos or rosie odonnells?

Ms. Milano has never had sex..she has only had sexual harassment...

WITHDRAWN.jpg

tumblr_nzsgetpuar1uzjoilo1_500.gif

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

There was a sex strike in 2003? How did I miss that?

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.

Bring it on Milano! I thank you for the service of identifying retarded women so they can be properly avoided. Cat is the closest thing to a partner they will be getting to, although such irresponsible people should not be allowed house animals.

Perhaps it's also time for the ugly bitch to also asses her self-importance. Personally, I wouldn't even rape her. Totally useless person.

These Hollywood types sell a lot of movies, have millions of followers on Facebook or Twitter, and then think they own the world. Their pretentious asses think that they have become a leader of sorts. She probably really fantasized that most women across the US would quit putting out, leaving their husbands or boyfriends begging; so to the point they'd change their political or moral stance just for them.

The best way for women to start a sex strike is to get married. lol

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.
if you only had 2 choices or you were going to die.....whose bed would you get into.....Milanos or rosie odonnells?
I'd just go ahead and die, thanks.

I'd just go ahead and die, thanks.
yea i bet you would.....

A message to any men with a nutsack:
If your filthy liberal whore of a wife / girlfriend withholds sex from you go here. www.ashleymadison.com

If your wife/ girlfriend looks at sex as a reward system, then it's time to get rid of her altogether.

All Liberal whores love the power of the pussy...yet all Liberal whores hate the power of the pussy.
Just thank God that you can’t wrap your head around the twisted, fucked up minds of the LefTarded.

They just can't risk pregnancy and childbirth, so they will be denying the nation's men sexual favors until commonsense regulations on the Abortion Trade are repealed.

What I find peculiar about this whole issue is that these broads are too old to bear children anyhow. I suppose, technically speaking, Ms. Milano could get pregnant if she got loaded on fertility drugs and had relations with an super-fertile man, due to her semi-advanced age.

I don't see this as a relevant strategery.

Should women go on a sex strike over Republican abortion laws?

Yes its time to women to keep their legs close.
With all due respect I doubt younger more desirable and attractive women, in their mating prime, will pay much attention to this kookiness at all.

And to be fair to pro choice people, "heart beat" abortion laws (no abortions after a heart beat can be detected, in about half a dozen states now) may be illegal as many women may not realize they are pregnant until after a heart beat has been detected and then it's too late to exercise the right to abort. This must be worked out in court.

No one cannot say I'm not fair to the opposition. I doubt I'll ever get the same breaks from them.

I suspect hookers and call girls all across America will welcome the increase in business if the strike happens.

Forum List

Back