Alyssa Milano has armed security at an anti gun rally, and they push people out of public park.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And this is classic...... at the anti gun rally during the NRA convention, speaker Alyssa Milano is discovered to have armed security guards....these guards then proceed to order law abiding citizens out of the public park where the anti-gun nutters are holding their rally...

Video below...

PERFECT! Anti-gun rally near NRA convention features Alyssa Milano (and is that... ARMED security?)

And because it wouldn’t be the perfect situation without a dose of liberal celebrity hypocrisy, the rally is being guarded by — you guessed it — private security carrying guns:

-----
This is Will Haraway a CCW @nra member. He asked @Alyssa_Milano’s security if he was armed (he was) and then asked Alyssa about it. Here’s what happened. (She comes to talk to him after this and I will post that longer video shortly).
---------------

HYPOCRISY alert! Not only that, but the armed security guarding an anti-gun liberal was moving people out of a public park.

The NRA rally that banned guns but personal bodyguards of the president were present and armed?

And this is classic...... at the anti gun rally during the NRA convention, speaker Alyssa Milano is discovered to have armed security guards....these guards then proceed to order law abiding citizens out of the public park where the anti-gun nutters are holding their rally...

Video below...

PERFECT! Anti-gun rally near NRA convention features Alyssa Milano (and is that... ARMED security?)

And because it wouldn’t be the perfect situation without a dose of liberal celebrity hypocrisy, the rally is being guarded by — you guessed it — private security carrying guns:

-----
This is Will Haraway a CCW @nra member. He asked @Alyssa_Milano’s security if he was armed (he was) and then asked Alyssa about it. Here’s what happened. (She comes to talk to him after this and I will post that longer video shortly).
---------------

HYPOCRISY alert! Not only that, but the armed security guarding an anti-gun liberal was moving people out of a public park.

Typical

Alyssa Milano has armed security at an anti gun rally, and they push people out of public park.

another self righteous asshole

The NRA rally that banned guns but personal bodyguards of the president were present and armed?

Yep.....gun owners obey the law, unlike democrats, and the Secret Service has authority over any venue the President and Vice President attend.......

Do you guys get excited when you keep repeating that stupid lie?

So Trump doesn't trust the plebs with guns in his AO.(area of operation)

Yep.....gun owners obey the law, unlike democrats, and the Secret Service has authority over any venue the President and Vice President attend.......

leftards lie

it is all they have

See last post..

Tis da truth.....When Trump attended the NRA convention no other weapons were allowed in the arena but his armed SS agents..
so? whats the point? were you going for a comparison and not an analogy? if so you would need to explain what the comparison meant

Tis da truth.....When Trump attended the NRA convention no other weapons were allowed in the arena but his armed SS agents..
so? whats the point? were you going for a comparison and not an analogy? if so you would need to explain what the comparison meant
No, I don't since the action speaks for itself..If your that bereft of knowledge I suggest a night course..

If it is wrong for people that want to be armed with the president that are not his bodyguards what is the problem?

I thought you guys have discipline?

If it is wrong for people that want to be armed with the president that are not his bodyguards what is the problem?

I thought you guys have discipline?

NRA members do....the Secret Service is afraid a democrat will pretend to be an NRA member.....since a lefty already tried to murder the President during the campaign, and another lefty tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team.....

No, I don't since the action speaks for itself..If your that bereft of knowledge I suggest a night course..
lemme put this in your language...I don't need no stinkin night course since your answer only serves to support my claim and I don't have no need for any knowledge of french hats since I will never don a bereft...I had to run that through babble fish

Forum List

Back