Alyssa Milano Shares Photo Comparing Mike Pence To Nazi Heinrich Himmler

What an idiot she is! If Pence was like Himmler these third worlders would be turned into brown lamp shades or put in ovens or even better than that, fleeing America back to their home country.

Alyssa Milano Shares Photo Comparing Mike Pence to Nazi Heinrich Himmler
Accurate comparison

And seditious bitches like you should be deported right along with those felons.

Sure...CRCs are all about ignoring the rule of law and deporting citizens they don't like.

Anyone who isn’t here legally should be deported. It’s the law.

What isn’t the law is ignoring your capacity limits at detention centers and bringing in an ever-growing number of detainees, having kids who do not even know the alphabet defend themselves during detention hearings, and then blaming the other political party for your cruelty and mis-management.
Then why did the Democrats vote down the funding to do just that? Should we ask AOC ? She is probably to busy taking photos in front of more parking lots

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

What an idiot she is! If Pence was like Himmler these third worlders would be turned into brown lamp shades or put in ovens or even better than that, fleeing America back to their home country.

View attachment 269394

Another liberal asshole. Go figure from shit hole NYC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually loser I don't live in NYC so shut up.

View attachment 269394
Despite all that fake news, he won the presidency!

More like true news and Russia helped him win.

Pence seems to be a decent guy, but he also appears to be a Christo-Fascist (aka Jesus Nazi), in support of codifying Christian ethics, which would make him no less of an authoritarian than any hardcore leftist.

He can shake that image by publicly declaring his support for individual liberty.

View attachment 269394

So you have absolutely nothing to defend Milano being a moron. So you divert. Got it! You are weak.

I can defend but talking to brain washed people is waste of time.

My wife is absolutely thrilled that Milano has become a disgusting, fucked in the head SJW as I had a major crush on the dirty liberal whore for decades.

View attachment 269394

So you have absolutely nothing to defend Milano being a moron. So you divert. Got it! You are weak.

So you believe that Pence is just like Himmler? In what way? Go ahead, explain your views if it is possible for you to do so.

View attachment 269394

So you believe that Pence is just like Himmler? In what way? Go ahead, explain your views if it is possible for you to do so.

You must be a Pence nut hugger,so tell what Pence has done lol

View attachment 269394

You must be a Pence nut hugger,so tell what Pence has done lol

It is one thing not to like Pence is is a big stretch to compare him to Himmler. That you can't answer my questions tells me all I need to know about you and your bigotry.

Pence seems to be a decent guy, but he also appears to be a Christo-Fascist (aka Jesus Nazi), in support of codifying Christian ethics, which would make him no less of an authoritarian than any hardcore leftist.

He can shake that image by publicly declaring his support for individual liberty.

Decent man? You didn't really give no answers idiot.

she has NO idea/knowledge of nazis/nazi history/etc
....she just makes herself look stupid like a lot of people do when they try to talk history

Liberal looonies like her are why, even if I were among the richest men in the world and could have had any women I wanted, Hollywood celebs would not have at the top of my lists, because of looney liberals like her, and that nearly every celeb of the past 2 or 3 decades is a flaming liberal

Bringing Hitler and/or the Nazis into a conversation on American politics is a sign of intellectual laziness and intellectual dishonesty.

And, of course, we've seen both whacked-out ends of the spectrum do it many times, right here on good ol' USMB. Peas in a pod.

maybe he missed his true calling?

Poland_United_States_Auschwitz_43593-1.jpg

~S~

Liberals believe in secret, closed door investigations. (Don't worry, I'll tell you what was said) They believe in suppressing free speech like restricting the use of words like illegal alien or bitch. They shut down conservative speakers. They shut down any group with an opinion that doesn't agree with them. They resist, which is a totally bigoted concept. They control the media, education system and most of the establishment elitist scummers. And then a liberal like Milano has the audacity to call Pence, a good but boring man, a Nazi? Like they say, ignorance is bliss

Forum List

Back