Am I alone in thinking wikileaks is a GOOD thing?

"Diplomats as spies: As part of an intelligence gathering effort, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2009 ordered diplomats overseas and at the U.N. to collect personal information on foreign officials including credit card and frequent flier numbers and biometric information."

The 10 most important WikiLeaks revelations - WikiLeaks - Salon.com

Not a strawman at all.
We regularly seize and freeze bank accounts and holdings of citizens, and of foreign nationals. The IRS does it all the time. I never use any banks, can't imagine why anyone would. You have NO expectation of privacy from the government there.

Well that's another discussion, but the point is that the government told it's diplomats to spy on the credit card information, banking information, etc... etc... And there most certainly is an expectation of privacy from the government, especially when you're not an American citizen.
I'm not casting stones on the spying stuff. Not making any judgements good or bad, on any of it really.

But really? No. If you use the banking system anywhere in the world, you have ZERO expectation of privacy. Not even in Sweden, anymore.

Just to be devil's advocate...

How can one believe all the information that can be found on Wikileaks any more than they can believe the information that can be found on MSNBC, FoxNews, CNN, Breitbart, or HuffPo?

Who's to say that Wikileaks is not an organization run by a foreigner who wants the United States to look bad, and thus makes up "documentation" proving such?

It would have been a bit more valid to ask, "what if the US purposely designed these documents in a misleading fashion for a more chilling, sinister reason?"

I'm not sure so maybe someone can help with this. Is getting caught spying on UN Members a violation of International Law? We always hear the Left screeching and pushing International Law on us so it would be very interesting to see if what Hillary Clinton did was a crime. If so,will the Left still support complying with International Law and support her prosecution? It's an interesting issue.

I'm not sure so maybe someone can help with this. Is getting caught spying on UN Members a violation of International Law? We always hear the Left screeching and pushing International Law on us so it would be very interesting to see if what Hillary Clinton did was a crime. If so,will the Left still support complying with International Law and support her prosecution? It's an interesting issue.

You're a fucking idiot, in general, to think that either party, Dems or Reps, acts unilaterally on these types of things.

And, you're SO fucking dumb, that you yourself said as much in an earlier post.

We regularly seize and freeze bank accounts and holdings of citizens, and of foreign nationals. The IRS does it all the time. I never use any banks, can't imagine why anyone would. You have NO expectation of privacy from the government there.

Well that's another discussion, but the point is that the government told it's diplomats to spy on the credit card information, banking information, etc... etc... And there most certainly is an expectation of privacy from the government, especially when you're not an American citizen.
I'm not casting stones on the spying stuff. Not making any judgements good or bad, on any of it really.

But really? No. If you use the banking system anywhere in the world, you have ZERO expectation of privacy. Not even in Sweden, anymore.

I realize you're not making value judgements, but I am. The point is that the U.S. government doesn't have the right to this information.

You're a fucking idiot, in general, to think that either party, Dems or Reps, acts unilaterally on these types of things.

So you wouldn't support her prosecution for violating International Law? Not following you. Now wipe the spittle and calm down. Just try and give us a rational answer to a very simple question. No need to wig out. Seriously.

I realize you're not making value judgements, but I am. The point is that the U.S. government doesn't have the right to this information.
Who decides what they have a right to?

So you wouldn't support her prosecution for violating International Law? Not following you. Now wipe the spittle and calm down. Just try and give us a rational answer to a very simple question. No need to wig out. Seriously.

You're retarted.

To think that the cabal that is our Intelligence acts unilaterally from party to party is fucking stupid.

The U.S. Constitution is a good start. There's no clause in there where they're given authority to collect personal information from foreign officials, and certainly not for no reason.

The U.S. Constitution is a good start. There's no clause in there where they're given authority to collect personal information from foreign officials, and certainly not for no reason.
Well.... *chuckle* There's nothing in there that lets them do 80% of what they do. So there we are.

You're retarted.

To think that the cabal that is our Intelligence acts unilaterally from party to party is fucking stupid.

I'm not arguing with you on that. I believe getting caught spying on UN Members might be a violation of International Law though. I'm not sure so i'm just asking a question. If Clinton did violate International Law,should she be prosecuted?

Well.... *chuckle* There's nothing in there that lets them do 80% of what they do. So there we are.

True, but hopefully there will be consequences for these actions.

You're retarted.

I'm not arguing with you on that. I believe getting caught spying on UN Members might be a violation of International Law though. I'm not sure so i'm just asking a question. If Clinton did violate International Law,should she be prosecuted?

"Clinton" wouldn't have unilaterally made this decision. Jesus fucking h. There were probably a fuck-ton of others behind it, not just "Clinton."

True, but hopefully there will be consequences for these actions.
Yeah like,

SECURING THEIR FUCKING FILES FOR STARTERS!

It isnt good for the nation to have its dirty laundry hung out It never is,
This is just another G Soros Open Borders sides show.

You're retarted.

"Clinton" wouldn't have unilaterally made this decision. Jesus fucking h. There were probably a fuck-ton of others behind it, not just "Clinton."

Well she is the Secretary of State and the orders did come from her. The Wikileaks documents show this. I'm sure others were involved with the decision but the official orders came from her.

Well she is the Secretary of State and the orders did come from her. The Wikileaks documents show this. I'm sure others were involved with the decision but the official orders came from her.

And you're not concerned with who actually organized it, you're just concerned with...........................her. It's because you're a phony hack. Hide in a box.

Forum List

Back