Am I alone in thinking wikileaks is a GOOD thing?

Jesus fucking h.

i don't think you're supposed to say "h" here

If you go to a Bank and one of the employees intentionally leaves the vault open because they are disgruntled, is it OK for you to steal the money?? That is exactly what happened with Wikileaks. Wikileaks crossed the line and should be prosecuted and shut down.

u r wise zander.

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot, in general, to think that either party, Dems or Reps, acts unilaterally on these types of things.

And, you're SO fucking dumb, that you yourself said as much in an earlier post.

You're retarted.

At least these Wikileak documents show how our Government really works and how it doesn't really matter whether it's a Democrat or a Republican in there.

:lol: idiot.

:thup:

Great rebuttals G.T.! Keep it up!

:popcorn:

You're a fucking idiot, in general, to think that either party, Dems or Reps, acts unilaterally on these types of things.

And, you're SO fucking dumb, that you yourself said as much in an earlier post.

You're retarted.

At least these Wikileak documents show how our Government really works and how it doesn't really matter whether it's a Democrat or a Republican in there.

:lol: idiot.

:thup:

Great rebuttals G.T.! Keep it up!

:popcorn:

Time is money and so there's no beating around bushes today :lol:

And yes, I'm paid to post :lol:

"Clinton" wouldn't have unilaterally made this decision. Jesus fucking h. There were probably a fuck-ton of others behind it, not just "Clinton."

Well she is the Secretary of State and the orders did come from her. The Wikileaks documents show this. I'm sure others were involved with the decision but the official orders came from her.

And you're not concerned with who actually organized it, you're just concerned with...........................her. It's because you're a phony hack. Hide in a box.

I'm concerned with both. She's the one who gave the orders to Diplomats to spy on UN Members though. The documents prove this. That could be a violation of International Law. I'm no expert though. Btw,just give your answer & opinion without all the whiny bitch shit. Do you think she should be prosecuted for violating International Law or not?

Well she is the Secretary of State and the orders did come from her. The Wikileaks documents show this. I'm sure others were involved with the decision but the official orders came from her.

And you're not concerned with who actually organized it, you're just concerned with...........................her. It's because you're a phony hack. Hide in a box.

I'm concerned with both. She's the one who gave the orders to Diplomats to spy on UN Members though. The documents prove this. That could be a violation of International Law. I'm no expert though. Btw,just give your answer & opinion without all the whiny bitch shit. Do you think she should be prosecuted for violating International Law or not?

Every one of your posts is whiny bitch shit.

You're a phony hack of the highest order, and I'm here to call you out on it. You deserve as much.

Also, proof you lie(just from today): "It's a nice gesture but way too little way too late. He has added Millions & Millions more Government Workers,so this really wont matter much in the end. It is a nice gesture though. I'll give him that. "

:lol: at millions and millions.

You're a phony hack of the highest order, and I'm here to call you out on it. You deserve as much.

lol! Naw you're just a weird little stalker bitch. You're only a hero in your warped little pea brain. You're just one of many little message board stalker bitches i've had over the years. You're nothing new or original. I just slap you down like the little bitch you are and keep on rolling. You know i'm right on most things and that's why you hate so much. Your little pea brain just can't handle the truth so you become a whiny little stalker bitch. I've seen it all before. You add nothing to any discussion and you're just plain boring. No one cares what you think so you have to get bitchy and start stalking. I don't mind though. It's all just fun entertainment to me. So stalk away. Have fun. :)

Last edited:

lol! Naw you're just a weird little stalker bitch. You're only a hero in your warped little pea brain. You're just one of many little message board stalker bitches i've had over the years. You're nothing new or original. I just slap you down like the little bitch you are and keep on rolling. You know i'm right on most things and that's why you hate so much. Your little pea brain just can't handle the truth so you become a whiny little stalker bitch. I've seen it all before. You add nothing to any discussion and you're just plain boring. No one cares what you think so you have to get bitchy and start stalking. I don't mind though. It's all just fun entertainment to me. So stalk away. Have fun. :)

i care what g.t. thinks, we don't have to agree all the time

Liars gon' lie.

Man you're also a thread-killer. Your stupid stalking is killing a pretty excellent post. Look,you know i'm right on most things and that obviously hurts your weak little pea brain but that's no reason to kill a good thread. So take a break from the stalker bitch stuff. I'll post something new of my own in a little while. You can come over and stalk away there. Ok? SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Aren't you blame shifting there, Sallow? Intense? The US Government should SAFEGUARD such information. They should be much more careful who gets access.

We shoot the messenger now? It's hardly wikileaks fault that the information was obtained.

Never heard these complaints about the Pentagon Papers, for example.
There was a draft in place then. It makes a bit of a difference.

So it's ok if volunteer soldiers are killed?

If you go to a Bank and one of the employees intentionally leaves the vault open because they are disgruntled, is it OK for you to steal the money?? That is exactly what happened with Wikileaks. Wikileaks crossed the line and should be prosecuted and shut down.

I'm sure if Wiki was publishing Credit Card or Banking Information, the skeptics would see it differently.
Still no crime committed.

They accepted stolen goods when they accepted the data. That is a crime.

Wikileaks crossed the line and should be prosecuted and shut down.
You want the government to go after wikileaks and shut them down, jail its purveyor? Fine. But does it stop there? How about when it goes after FNC, CNN, the NYT, and other news sources? You really want to give them this precedent? This window to further power? Are you INSANE?

Wikileaks accepted stolen data, published it , and are profiting from it- last time I checked that was a crime in every country. So yeah, I want them shut down.

Last edited:
The Administration is bound and determined to go after the fucking private who (if he did it) deserves to be tried for treason. As far as that goes, good. The Private deserves the attention.

BUT, the Administration seems hamstrung in dealing with the Wilikleak bastards. Everyone involved should be promptly arrested and criminally prosecuted. To do anything less is idiotic, mindless, stupid, dangerous and

quite expected.

The Administration is bound and determined to go after the fucking private who (if he did it) deserves to be tried for treason. As far as that goes, good. The Private deserves the attention.

BUT, the Administration seems hamstrung in dealing with the Wilikleak bastards. Everyone involved should be promptly arrested and criminally prosecuted. To do anything less is idiotic, mindless, stupid, dangerous and

quite expected.

And it shows that there is a serious vetting process error in whom they allow access to these things.

Aren't you blame shifting there, Sallow? Intense? The US Government should SAFEGUARD such information. They should be much more careful who gets access.

We shoot the messenger now? It's hardly wikileaks fault that the information was obtained.

Never heard these complaints about the Pentagon Papers, for example.
There was a draft in place then. It makes a bit of a difference.

So it's ok if volunteer soldiers are killed?
Nope. But he wanted to know the difference and I told him.

True, but hopefully there will be consequences for these actions.
Yeah like,

SECURING THEIR FUCKING FILES FOR STARTERS!
I'm still amazed you give the leaker a pass. They do take an oath, you know.

What ever happened to personal responsibility?

Oh, crap. I have to agree with Ravi. I hope that scares her as much as it does me. :lol:

The guy who stole the documents should face charges of treason. So should anyone else who participated.

This has done unfathomable damage to our standing in the world. I understand that many Americans won't get what a big deal that is.... until some shit hits the fan because other nations can't trust us to keep information secret.

Yeah like,

SECURING THEIR FUCKING FILES FOR STARTERS!
I'm still amazed you give the leaker a pass. They do take an oath, you know.

What ever happened to personal responsibility?

Oh, crap. I have to agree with Ravi. I hope that scares her as much as it does me. :lol:

The guy who stole the documents should face charges of treason. So should anyone else who participated.

This has done unfathomable damage to our standing in the world. I understand that many Americans won't get what a big deal that is.... until some shit hits the fan because other nations can't trust us to keep information secret.

It will be fine. Obama is President, and the whole world loves him, so this means nothing. All hail Obama. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back