am i doomed to hell?

There are two obstacles that keep us from the Father: physical death and sin.

lol...

The death consequent to sin is not physical. Every life form lives and dies. It has always been this way. Its not a punishment anymore than being born is a punishment.

If you do as God commands you will dwell in Gods love as Jesus obeyed Gods commands and dwelt in his love.

Any us 'perceived' is irrelevant..

If you do what is right, you will be accepted. If not sin is like a dope fiend with a baseball bat hiding behind your basement door. If you open it, you will either fight for your life or you will surely die.
Where does god command anything?

You know the God you hate would command you not to call lovely young women "Yetis" just because you don't like their religion, but what do you care about that? You also know that God is right, and you're a diminished man because you threw His goodness away and became a jerkhole for hating Him.

lol...

The death consequent to sin is not physical. Every life form lives and dies. It has always been this way. Its not a punishment anymore than being born is a punishment.

If you do as God commands you will dwell in Gods love as Jesus obeyed Gods commands and dwelt in his love.

If you do what is right, you will be accepted. If not sin is like a dope fiend with a baseball bat hiding behind your basement door. If you open it, you will either fight for your life or you will surely die.

You know the God you hate would command you not to call lovely young women "Yetis" just because you don't like their religion, but what do you care about that? You also know that God is right, and you're a diminished man because you threw His goodness away and became a jerkhole for hating Him.
Wtf are you talking about?

lol...

I am talking about when you called our new Christian poster "Grace" a Yeti. Are you pretending to have selective memory on that now? Do you need me to quote the post? You were banned at the time, I hope to goodness for that comment, but who knows.

lol...

I am talking about when you called our new Christian poster "Grace" a Yeti. Are you pretending to have selective memory on that now? Do you need me to quote the post? You were banned at the time, I hope to goodness for that comment, but who knows.
I don’t recall that. Enlighten me.

lol...

Here it is:

Should Christians vaccinate their children?

lol...

Here it is:

Should Christians vaccinate their children?
Ok, I get it now, her picture was super ugly, but she’s changed it since. It did look like something a yeti would fuck.

You know the God you hate would command you not to call lovely young women "Yetis" just because you don't like their religion
Now how the hell do you know that? The same god that would order infanticide for believing in the wrong fake sky daddy would bristle at calling them names? What a strange religion you have adopted. What a truly strange moral chaos you have created for yourself.

lol...

Duh what?

Are you walking in your sleep again? Don't know where you are, how you got here, or whats going on? Are you having a strange dream of being naked in a room full of laughing people?

Pay attention.

This is a religious discussion board where people argue over the meanings of what is written in scripture.

The book is called the bible, a collections of stories. God is a main character in those stories. You wanted to know "where does god command anything.." :1041:

Now you know.

If you want to learn how to operate that gun you are pointing at your own head, either read the instructions, take a safety course, or just pull the trigger. Its either A,B, or C. Multiple choice! Yay! You get to decide from now on.

Use your noggin. Noodle it out man.

You can do it!

And for Christs sake! Wipe that drool off your chin and get back into your footie pajamas before you catch a cold.

Last edited:
or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass
she got raped bro
Mary gave became pregnant and gave birth to the Messiah exactly as the Old Testament prophesied. Mary was not raped. The Holy Spirit placed the Messiah within her.

According to the story some guy came to her window in the middle of the night claiming to be the angel Gabriel who told her she was chosen by God to give birth to the messiah, every young Jewish girls dream. The next thing you know she was pregnant. When asked how this happened, she replied, "I was never with a man. The angel Gabriel came to my window" , etc. Then her parents looked at each other in horror and distress that she was so dang gullible, yet what she believed came true.

Then there is the story about the Holy Spirit descending from heaven like a dove and resting upon Jesus after he was baptized by John, emerged from the waters, and "The heavens opened up to him" .

Jesus also instructed his disciples to just wait and not run their mouths or do anything until they received the holy Spirit and were armed with wisdom and power from above.

What does that tell you?

How is one born again if not by the power of the holy Spirit without any fleshy desire of a human father? Its not about reciting a few lines. Its about becoming a new creature.

If The son of God was conceived by the power of the holy Spirit without the fleshy desire of a human father, as a grown man, ( "Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee") then the virgin birth has nothing to do with his mother or the birth of his physical body..

Last edited:
she got raped bro
Mary gave became pregnant and gave birth to the Messiah exactly as the Old Testament prophesied. Mary was not raped. The Holy Spirit placed the Messiah within her.

According to the story some guy came to her window in the middle of the night claiming to be the angel Gabriel who told her she was chosen by God to give birth to the messiah, every young Jewish girls dream. The next thing you know she was pregnant. When asked how this happened, she replied, "I was never with a man. The angel Gabriel came to my window" , etc. Then her parents looked at each other in horror and distress that she was so dang gullible, yet what she believed came true.

Then there is the story about the Holy Spirit descending from heaven like a dove and resting upon Jesus after he was baptized by John, emerged from the waters, and "The heavens opened up to him" .

Jesus also instructed his disciples to just wait and not run their mouths or do anything until they received the holy Spirit and were armed with wisdom and power from above.

What does that tell you?

How is one born again if not by the power of the holy Spirit without any fleshy desire of a human father? Its not about reciting a few lines. Its about becoming a new creature.

If The son of God was conceived by the power of the holy Spirit without the fleshy desire of a human father, as a grown man, ( "Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee") then the virgin birth has nothing to do with his mother or the birth of his physical body..
Ummm... no.

The Bible is full of words about transformation. In fact that is what is meant by repent.

But you are conflating the instructions to transform ourselves with the divinity of Christ. Everyone is being pruned or transformed. Some take to it faster than others, some don’t take to it at all, but the ones who believe John 3:16 have an advantage and find peace through the storm during their journey.

You clearly do not believe in the supernatural, so stop presenting yourself like you do.

she got raped bro

What does that tell you?

You could do all that with IVF these days.

she got raped bro

What does that tell you?

Yes you could, but not without 23 chromosomes from a human father.

she got raped bro

What does that tell you?

But not the actual 'act'.

The sin, so to speak.

she got raped bro

What does that tell you?

But not the actual 'act'.

The sin, so to speak.

I heard that if you don't do it its a sin. Be fruitful and multiply and all that.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
You will not go to hell for any ones actions but your own. Worry less! Live more!

“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”
Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back