am i doomed to hell?

Do you guys even logic?

I do. thats why speaking in tongues looks like this to me.

That makes sense because you don’t believe in the supernatural.

No, again you are wrong. Your inability to perceive the end result of your religious charade is evidence that you are either under the condemnation of God or just stupid. You seem to type well enough so you can't be that stupid. Whats left?

Evidence of divine judgment.

Your mind has been restricted to the lowest realms of conscious life in a land of make believe by a supernatural power that reigns over the human mind and either grants or denies comprehension as a direct result of your deliberate choice to allow satan to enter your mind to brazenly and defiantly set aside divine instruction, practice idolatry, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and perpetuate falsehood.

Thank you for so generously donating the addled contents of your religiously defiled mind as verifiable evidence that helps me show that the law of God remains in effect and is already in full force.

You don't have to wait till the end of time to know what existence will be like after you die, just open your eyes and see where you are at now, confused, drowning in pretense, add some obstinate stupidity, then subtract a physical body.

Last edited:
Do you guys even logic?

No, again you are wrong. Your inability to perceive the end result of your religious charade is evidence that you are either under the condemnation of God or just stupid. You seem to type well enough so you can't be that stupid. Whats left?

Your mind has been restricted to the lowest realms of conscious life in a land of make believe by a supernatural power that reigns over the human mind and either grants or denies comprehension as a direct result of your deliberate choice to allow satan to enter your mind to brazenly and defiantly set aside divine instruction, practice idolatry, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, and perpetuate falsehood.

Thank you for so generously donating the addled contents of your religiously defiled mind as verifiable evidence that helps me show that the law of God remains in effect and is already in full force.

You don't have to wait till the end of time to know what existence will be like after you die, just open your eyes and see where you are at now, confused, drowning in pretense, add some obstinate stupidity, then subtract a physical body.

You just called my beliefs a religious charade and you don’t believe you are attacking my faith? It’s all you do. It is literally your only purpose here.

Do you guys even logic?

God does not grant or deny comprehension. God quietly waits for us to take a step towards him and then he rushes towards us with open arms just like the father in the parable of the prodigal son.

A relationship with God isn’t about what he can do for us. A relationship with God is about finding out what he wants us to do for him.

Apparently you believe God wants you to brow beat Catholics.

A relationship with God is about finding out what he (they) wants us to do for him (them).

Apparently you believe God wants you to brow beat Catholics.

upload_2019-2-17_10-33-55.jpeg

you refuse to right your wrongs ... to this very day, stop equating your religion to the 1st century and your messiah - be honest who you are that is your only hope.

A relationship with God is about finding out what they want us to do for them ...

your 10,000 page document is only about you doing for yourself. they are only the gatekeeper to keep out of the Everlasting those that do not belong - good luck seeking a relationship.

Ding: anthopromorphising G-d.

:eusa_pray:

Behold the power and the glory of the imagination! lol...

Did you know that God created the entire universe so that he could experience the material world through us, (whoever us is) according to the self negating multiplicity formerly known as Ding?

Thats pretty darn amazing.

Did you know that God created the entire universe so that he could experience the material world through us, (whoever us is) according to the self negating multiplicity formerly known as Ding?

God wanted to know what it's like to take a dump. And rape a virgin.

Taz !!!

You better watch out for thunderbolts.

Taz !!!

You better watch out for thunderbolts.
Is that a new mod? They scare the shit out of me!!!

She said it was consensual, and she was legally of marriageable age at the time so no rape, neener neener, and the sons of God had a thing for the daughters of men, according to the story.

like Father like Sons I guess.

She said it was consensual, and she was legally of marriageable age at the time so no rape, neener neener, and the sons of God had a thing for the daughters of men, according to the story.

All rapists claim she enjoyed it.

She's the one that said that it was like being with an angel of God and filled with the holy spirit. Sounds like she got there and enjoyed it..The shame of it all.

Gabrielle must have had more class than you because he never bragged or said a word about it, one way or the other.

Last edited:

She's the one that said that it was like being with an angel of God and filled with the holy spirit. Sounds like she got there.

Gabrielle must have had more class than you because he never bragged or said a word about it, one way or the other.
Later though, Joseph admitted to fucking her in the ass.

She's the one that said that it was like being with an angel of God and filled with the holy spirit. Sounds like she got there.

Ahh, pft. you're just upset because she never would have gone for a degenerate like you.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
It's lucky for you there is no god or you'd be in a shitload of trouble.

Ahh, pft. you're just upset because she never would have gone for a degenerate like you.
I don't fuck brown people.

I would dare to wager you don't fuck anyone at all, given your many charms and that foul and smelly puss oozing out of that open sore on your uncircumcised dick head.

I would dare to wager you don't fuck anyone at all, given your many charms.
And I bet you only fuck through a hole in a sheet.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and until the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and until the hour of our death. Amen.

The preamble to that goes:

"Hail, Mary, full of grace; the lord is with thee..."

--- Whelp, that right there sounds like "INTRUDER ALERT".

I just want to know one thing they never explained --------------- Who's this "Grace"?

Forum List

Back