am i doomed to hell?

I have fun with god. We crack jokes and shit.
I hurt my ankle the other day and he started calling me limp bizkit
Are you in your present state condemned? God does not allow us to say, or know.
But we can speak boldly about sin, not judgement.
IMO, your situation looks clear and common. Your ego is off the charts. You are in love with yourself and how you can mock others because you think you are being clever. Plus you lack the humility and desire to truly want to know.

“Habitual sin causes a darkening of the intellect and a weakening of the will.” --- some saint.
Truely know what you believe in?
Lol please. Try some awareness

IMO, your situation looks clear and common. Your ego is off the charts. You are in love with yourself and how you can mock others because you think you are being clever. Plus you lack the humility and desire to truly want to know.

“Habitual sin causes a darkening of the intellect and a weakening of the will.” --- some saint.
Was that meant to be a teaching moment, or your way of pretending you had something to say?

Was that meant to be a teaching moment, or your way of pretending you had something to say?
Your crown is made of coal.

and you are afraid.

but insist on acting cool.

Iol

So you're getting a bashing too, today?

and you are afraid.

Afraid of what?

Iol

Every day im on here haha

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and until the hour of our death. Amen.

The preamble to that goes:

"Hail, Mary, full of grace; the lord is with thee..."

--- Whelp, that right there sounds like "INTRUDER ALERT".

I just want to know one thing they never explained --------------- Who's this "Grace"?
Yes, Pogo, I know them both. I felt the praying for sinners part was the most apt here.

Iol

Every day im on here haha

Ha!

and you are afraid.

Afraid of what?
You are afraid to pursue claims and historical facts that may lead you to realizing God does exist. That is what you are afraid of. So instead, as some kind of defense, you double down and ridicule the G-d and beliefs of Jews and Christians, putting on this act that you are almost humored by it all. Your ego demands it, we know. And by appearing cool and in control and mocking the “sky fairy” you will also win the praises and delight of men just as lost as you.

Last edited:
You are afraid to pursue claims and historical facts that may lead you to realizing God does exist.
Claims mean nothing, nor does any "historical fact"serve as evidence that any gods exist. If history shows us anything, it's that there were millions of ideas on various gods. And either one was correct (and all others wrong), or they were all wrong.

Pretty easy choice...they were and are all full of shit.

and you are afraid.

Afraid of what?
You are afraid to pursue claims and historical facts that may lead you to realizing God does exist. That is what you are afraid of. So instead, as some kind of defense, you double down and ridicule the G-d and beliefs of Jews and Christians, putting on this act that you are almost humored by it all. Your ego demands it, we know. And by appearing cool and in control and mocking the “sky fairy” you will also win the praises and delight of men just as lost as you.
:lol:
Thumper

and you are afraid.

Afraid of what?
:lol:
Thumper

All hail, cool lost man. :udaman:

lol.

Claims mean nothing, nor does any "historical fact"serve as evidence that any gods exist - - Pretty easy choice...they were and are all full of shit.

they were and are all full of shit.

you've yet to explain the origin of physiology ff, now's your chance - front and center ... does it exist somewhere without a spiritual content, just laying around a growing blob.

Forum List

Back