am i doomed to hell?

Truely know what you believe in?
Lol please. Try some awareness
Was that meant to be a teaching moment, or your way of pretending you had something to say?
Your crown is made of coal.
and you are afraid.

but insist on acting cool.
Afraid of what?
You are afraid to pursue claims and historical facts that may lead you to realizing God does exist. That is what you are afraid of. So instead, as some kind of defense, you double down and ridicule the G-d and beliefs of Jews and Christians, putting on this act that you are almost humored by it all. Your ego demands it, we know. And by appearing cool and in control and mocking the “sky fairy” you will also win the praises and delight of men just as lost as you.
Exactly. He views God as a fairytale so everything he sees is skewed to that result. There is no evidence he will accept even though it is literally all around him and in him.

You are afraid to pursue claims and historical facts that may lead you to realizing God does exist.
Claims mean nothing, nor does any "historical fact"serve as evidence that any gods exist. If history shows us anything, it's that there were millions of ideas on various gods. And either one was correct (and all others wrong), or they were all wrong.

Pretty easy choice...they were and are all full of shit.
God can be discovered through reason and experience. In other words we can examine what was created (reason) and use our own experiences as creators as a proxy (experiences) to understand the evidence available to us. But the most effective way is through testing; by entering into a relationship with God and seeing the changes which manifest themselves in us through that relationship. Only then will the written word begin to make sense and the power of the word revealed.

But since you are unwilling to make an honest assessment you will never test it and therefore you will never experience it but will continue to ridicule those who have tested it and proven it to themselves.

You are afraid to pursue claims and historical facts that may lead you to realizing God does exist.
Claims mean nothing, nor does any "historical fact"serve as evidence that any gods exist. If history shows us anything, it's that there were millions of ideas on various gods. And either one was correct (and all others wrong), or they were all wrong.

God can be discovered through reason and experience. In other words we can examine what was created (reason) and use our own experiences as creators as a proxy (experiences) to understand the evidence available to us. But the most effective way is through testing; by entering into a relationship with God and seeing the changes which manifest themselves in us through that relationship. Only then will the written word begin to make sense and the power of the word revealed.

But since you are unwilling to make an honest assessment you will never test it and therefore you will never experience it but will continue to ridicule those who have tested it and proven it to themselves.
......and this little piggy went we we we all the way to hell.

Is hatred a sin that can send you to hell?

Ding?

Thoughts?
I’m not motivated by destinations. I’m motivated by the journey. I live in the present.

Hatred like all things serves a purpose. The trick is in finding balance. To hate all of the time is not productive or healthy.

Ding?

Thoughts?
I’m not motivated by destinations. I’m motivated by the journey. I live in the present.

Hatred like all things serves a purpose. The trick is in finding balance. To hate all of the time is not productive or healthy.

Do you give yourself a break from your irrational hatred of me?

You are intolerant of religious beliefs not your own. You have disdain for people who hold different religious beliefs than your own, especially Catholics. Your hatred shines through in every post you make. Your behavior is literally what people find wrong with religion.

Ding?

Thoughts?

I don’t hate you. But hate does tend to be irrational or at least it produces irrational behaviors.

You are intolerant of religious beliefs not your own. You have disdain for people who hold different religious beliefs than your own, especially Catholics. Your hatred shines through in every post you make. Your behavior is literally what people find wrong with religion.

Do you know Hobelim? Have you ever met him?

Ding?

Thoughts?

I don’t hate you. But hate does tend to be irrational or at least it produces irrational behaviors.

I suppose that's an oxymoron.

Ding?

Thoughts?

How so?

Ding?

Thoughts?

How so?

Everything you say is a contradiction in terms.

We're all very patient with you and your indulgences.

you've yet to explain the origin of physiology ff,
Except for the many times I did: selection. You reject this and offer no alternative explanation but a magical,steaming pile of bullshit that explains nothing, predicts nothing, and is utterly worthless. The explanation I offer , on the other hand , successfully explains, successfully predicts, and renders your goofy voodoo utterly useless.

If you had any self awareness you would have probably killed yourself long ago. JS

You don't know me from Adam. You don't know what you are talking about. You don't know where I am coming from. You don't know where I am going. If I hated Catholics I would have to hate almost every person that I have ever known and loved in this life. Thats absurd.

You are not Catholics. You are not a we. You are not an us. You are one individual with a disintegrating mind, crumbling like an abandoned building teeming with vermin...

If I saw anyone sticking a candle in their ass before lighting it to honor God and I suggested that they were doing something wrong, it wouldn't be because I hated them, even if I found it hard not to laugh.

Enough already with your false accusations and denial of truth.

Last edited:
you've yet to explain the origin of physiology ff,
Except for the many times I did: selection. You reject this and offer no alternative explanation but a magical,steaming pile of bullshit that explains nothing, predicts nothing, and is utterly worthless. The explanation I offer , on the other hand , successfully explains, successfully predicts, and renders your goofy voodoo utterly useless.
but a magical,steaming pile of bullshit ... and renders your goofy voodoo utterly useless.

I have not given my explanation for physiology, only that it is not native to planet Earth and does not exist without a spiritual content.

selection is an activity that gives no clue to origin, you simply have no explanation and haven't the honesty to consider one.

--- reminds me of an anecdote told me by a co-worker (who is Greek). Apparently there were a lot of Greeks getting off a plane in Miami and some instigator had an "Anna Hathees" paged on the PA. "Anna Hathees, please call the service operator".

Ana Hathis, however it's transliterated, would be Greek for "fuck you".

--- reminds me of an anecdote told me by a co-worker (who is Greek). Apparently there were a lot of Greeks getting off a plane in Miami and some instigator had an "Anna Hathees" paged on the PA. "Anna Hathees, please call the service operator".

Ana Hathis, however it's transliterated, would be Greek for "fuck you".

lol....Makes me wonder how "Take this and eat it" in Aramaic translates into the vernacular of English...

:1041:

Forum List

Back