am i doomed to hell?

images

it is proof that physiology's origin is based somewhere else than Earth, obviously the reality goes over your ability to comprehend ...

I, see. You are saying that since that was the earth at one time, it is impossible that life originated on earth. Seems to me to be a rational conclusion.

It is true that tons of debris of unknown origin from all across the universe rains down on the planet daily..

It is also true that organic molecules, microbes, plant life, fish eggs, insect larvae, cellular life etc., was frozen and ejected into space and sent out in every direction for the past 65 millions years and may one day seed another planet with life from another world, this one.
We're not going with the Hot Thin Soup theory anymore?
Who is we?
Does that mean you don't know?

images

it is proof that physiology's origin is based somewhere else than Earth, obviously the reality goes over your ability to comprehend ...

I, see. You are saying that since that was the earth at one time, it is impossible that life originated on earth. Seems to me to be a rational conclusion.

It is true that tons of debris of unknown origin from all across the universe rains down on the planet daily..

It is also true that organic molecules, microbes, plant life, fish eggs, insect larvae, cellular life etc., was frozen and ejected into space and sent out in every direction for the past 65 millions years and may one day seed another planet with life from another world, this one.
Who is we?

No, I already know. It's all the same thing. I was just trying to point out the fact that there may be many (the number is irrelevant) unsavory elements nesting in the nooks and crannies of your mind affecting your thoughts and perceptions like parasites consequently disrupting your peace of mind and degrading the quality of your life.

The Lord of the We's, a self-negating multiplicity, tends to expose its presence willy nilly, We this, we that, us, ours, ourselves, everybody, resistance is futile, etc....

In the future you might want to make conscious use of life itself, assert your will, and refrain from expressing yourself in the plural, (if you can) unless you really have given up your individuality to become the mouth piece for a cacophony, like some other unfortunate souls who at this time will remain nameless.

Last edited:
Yet you haven't presented any. Not one bit of evidence that shows this. Not one successful prediction, or useful explanation. Your only skill seems to be the demand that "everything" is "evidence" for your useless nonsense.

:abgg2q.jpg: I agree with Fort Fun Indiana.

BreezeWood Maybe you should attach an explanation to your pictures. On second thought, your pics are just fine in showing how your brain works.
You have to realize that you are way over your head, right? Just admit you cannot, and so therefore will not, answer his questions.

I also find it interesting (always have) that it is a mathematical impossibility that life would happen by chance. There is no way to calculate the probability.

Physicists have known this for a long time, and in order to deal with the fact that they cannot calculate the probability that life happened in the first place, they need to come up with theories.

Hence quantum theory, which leads to some bizarre theories such as parallel universes. Either way, it remains that it is a mathematical impossibility that life happened by mere chance.
Either way, it remains that it is a mathematical impossibility that life happened by mere chance.

the elements were the first form of life -

upload_2019-2-20_13-7-58.jpeg

progressing to the molecule where there are forces within as well as forces between objects -

images

that then led to the first physiological organism - as well: the introduction of the metaphysical spirit with physical properties as distinct beings.

images

the metaphysical forces of the universe have manifested themselves into a physical presence that continues to evolve.

images

life may have and most likely did originated on Earth however the combination of physical physiology and the metaphysical spirit are not native to Earth from its beginning. and an organism could have traveled to earth as well to begin a new cycle for this planet. there is no physiology without a spiritual content so the metaphysical is what created the physical.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

Pretty comedic post for a mostly serious forum....

images

Who is we?

No, I already know. It's all the same thing. I was just trying to point out the fact that there may be many (the number is irrelevant) unsavory elements nesting in the nooks and crannies of your mind affecting your thoughts and perceptions like parasites consequently disrupting your peace of mind and degrading the quality of your life.

The Lord of the We's, a self-negating multiplicity, tends to expose its presence willy nilly, We this, we that, us, ours, ourselves, everybody, resistance is futile, etc....

In the future you might want to make conscious use of life itself, assert your will, and refrain from expressing yourself in the plural, (if you can) unless you really have given up your individuality to become the mouth piece for a cacophony, like some other unfortunate souls who at this time will remain nameless.
You really know how to make friends and influence people. :lol:

Who is we?

Says the guy that nobody agrees with. Ever.

Who is we?

It’s a good thing then that isn’t high on my list of concerns.

Who is we?

You’re always trying to get anyone to agree with you. What a liar you are. :lol:

You’re always trying to get anyone to agree with you. What a liar you are. :lol:
No. I couldn’t care less if anyone agreed with me.

Calling me a liar is another example of the dunning effect.

No. I couldn’t care less if anyone agreed with me.

Calling me a liar is another example of the dunning effect.
Ya, you do.

having faith without attaining the underlying goal renders both obsolete. as historically proven repeatedly throughout history by the three scriptural desert religions.

Forum List

Back