am i doomed to hell?

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
You're going to hell, but not because of this.

What's the best way to get there?

Ask ding. He's doomed.

He's beyond even going there.

He's not evil enough

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...

Ask ding. He's doomed.

He's not evil enough

Yeah, maybe so. But you have to give him credit for trying.

anyways...

Ask ding. He's doomed.

He's not evil enough

Ah, you don't have to be 'evil' to get into Hell. You just have to be real. The system hates 'real'. Course, that eliminates Dingball too.

I think highly enough of TNHarley to expect he'll make it. In fact I'll put him on the list as my "plus-one". :thup:

anyways...

Ask ding. He's doomed.

He's not evil enough

Ah, you don't have to be 'evil' to get into Hell. You just have to be real. The system hates 'real'. Course, that eliminates Dingball too.

I think highly enough of TNHarley to expect he'll make it. In fact I'll put him on the list as my "plus-one". :thup:

He's up for it. lol.

Ding's too pure.

Ask ding. He's doomed.

He's not evil enough

He's up for it. lol.

Ding's too pure.
I’m no saint. Far from it.

anyways...

Ask ding. He's doomed.
Maybe. Only time will tell. No one besides the saints we know of and the saints we don’t know of know their fate.

anyways...

Ask ding. He's doomed.
Maybe. Only time will tell. No one besides the saints we know of and the saints we don’t know of know their fate.

Football fans knew their fate a few weeks ago. Just sayin'.

anyways...

Ask ding. He's doomed.

Football fans knew their fate a few weeks ago. Just sayin'.
Sure. After it had been decided.

anyways...

You're probably gonna need to wanna skim around the Hebrew alphabet, Harley. Nice and good, too. Find a symbol to wear on an extra rope around your neck next to the other rope hangin around your neck. The one that has the crucifix hangin on it. You don't wanna get left out of heaven on a technicality. Wtf. Could you imagine showing up hanging from one of em and it be the wrong one?

Last edited:
Oh, wait, Harley. Don't tinker with the learning the Hebrew symbols yet. Ponder the meaning of life first. But only your life.

anyways...

You're probably gonna need to wanna skim around the Hebrew alphabet, Harley. Nice and good, too. Find a symbol to wear on an extra rope around your neck next to the other rope hangin around your neck. The one that has the crucifix hangin on it. You don't wanna get left out of heaven on a technicality. Wtf. Could you imagine showing up hanging from one of em and it be the wrong one?
I have no idea how to take that post lol

Ask ding. He's doomed.

He's not evil enough

He's up for it. lol.

Ding's too pure.
I’m no saint. Far from it.

All the dopamine seeped out of you.

anyways...

Ask ding. He's doomed.

Time will tell? OK.. Fair enough. Lets have a look at what you have done with your time so far. If you can connect the dots and draw a straight line, you will see to the end of time. You can think of me as the ghost of Christmas future.

So you read the Bible. You were taught that God is one incorporeal being whose existence is absolute. You memorized the ten commandments, read the story of Adam and Eve and the talking serpent and learned that to defy the law is rebellion against God. You were clearly taught that idolatry is the worship of anything made by human hands, and the consequence for that practice is death, hades, and destruction, in that order.

Then you were told that the Church teaches that God is three, the holy spirit diddled a virgin to become Jesus who saved the world by putting an end to sin by teaching people to worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands to receive eternal life, even though you were just taught that the very same practice is idolatry, a sin that results in death.

So what did you do? You tossed your own mind in the trash along with everything they taught you first and then did for decades the very thing you were told results in death, hades, and destruction....in that order.

What has time told you so far if not that you are already doomed, consigned to destruction unless you change course?

And if you are such a dedicated believer who is so sure he has made a wise choice, how is it that you do not know that you are already in hell and well on your way to destruction. How wise is that?

Be brave. Take a look into my crystal ball to see your future. As of now, this very minute, there is nothing but a tombstone. You have done absolutely nothing to save your soul. What you have done is insure your own destruction. Believe what I have shown you. What you can now clearly see with your own eyes.

How is it that you do not know the right course to take? How much time will you spend in the void before you see the nothingness ? The horses are now on the track. How much time do you think you have left before the ticket booth is closed, your bets are locked in, and its post time?

are you feeling lucky?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back