Am I the only one?

But it is OK to use people deaths for Republican political use.

Like what for example?

Your orange hero uses the death of Mollie Tibbets to lie about illegal immigration.

What lie did he use about illegal immigration?

Donal Trump trashed McCain's military service and trashed him while he was on his death bed & little asshole you has a problem with Trump getting hit a couple times during his funeral.

Short memory. Trump made that unfortunate comment long before McCain was on his death bed.
He has been trashing McCain for the past two - three weeks.

Those unfortunate comments? Really. That is how you view them? He trashed all POWs He ever apologized. You are such a POS

Like what for example?

Your orange hero uses the death of Mollie Tibbets to lie about illegal immigration.

Donal Trump trashed McCain's military service and trashed him while he was on his death bed & little asshole you has a problem with Trump getting hit a couple times during his funeral.

Short memory. Trump made that unfortunate comment long before McCain was on his death bed.

Those unfortunate comments? Really. That is how you view them? He trashed all POWs He ever apologized. You are such a POS

So who ever denied that? Even right-wing media took him to the shed for that remark. WTF else do you want?

Psychiatrists everywhere you stupid shit. It is well documented in PTSD studies, asshole.

when did psychologists begin to define morality? Who gave them this authority?

can you name one of those saying it's morally justified to cheat on your wife and abandon her for a young woman of you've been tortured?

Look, we are talking about McCain divorcing his first wife. Many returning soldier suffering from PSTD had failed marriages. I never said anything about morality - as a Trump voter don't you dare claim to have any.
His marriage failed because he was partying and whoring around all over Washington DC.

But apparently that's alright because he was a POW.

Trump carries and shores and it's totally despicable. Prices he hates women

Go fig

I can tell you care so little about our veterans from war zones that you are totally ignorant of pstd and how this can affect their lives upon their return to civilian life. McCain & his first wife were separated for over 5 years while serving his country while your fast assed pillsbury doughboy Trump was cheating on wives & groping women at will.

Only a trump apologist would equate those two things
So PTSD is what made McCain party all over Washington DC and try to fuck everything that moved?

Right. The usual clueless, I-Have-No-Answer-For-That bullshit we always gets from a clown that begins his post calling the POTUS an "orange virus." Suck on this, termite. You're just another pathetic mole in terminal TDS. The sad thing is that for all the cheesy things Trump says and does I'd rather wish he didn't do, he still has 10X the class of you leftist frumps.

No. He doesn't. Wake the fuck up.

Not just a little class. 24K CLASS.

View attachment 214489

Yes, elitism is always repugnant.

But say, why is he making a vagina sign with his hands? Is it because Baron's fingers are so much longer than his?

If there is anything to thank God for, it's I don't have a mind that would think of something like that when viewing that picture.

You're welcome. Now that you see it, what do you think? It's actually an obsession with him. Go find any picture where he's sitting down and his hands are visible, you'll see what I mean.

Weird, isn't it?

Talk about obsession. Pogo... you seem to find some point about the poster, or Trump or something that occupies a lot of your time and attention.
For example. How many people look at Trump's hands in the photos and come to the conclusion Trump makes the vagina sign.
Wow. Not only are you obsessed with Obama's bowel habits... which hand does he wipe with, BUT now you are obsessed with proving Trump is obsessed with vagina signage.

I must say Pogo... you need to get some help. Feces fascination or coprophagia now finger placement? Have you sought any professional help Pogo?

View attachment 214489

But say, why is he making a vagina sign with his hands? Is it because Baron's fingers are so much longer than his?

If there is anything to thank God for, it's I don't have a mind that would think of something like that when viewing that picture.

You're welcome. Now that you see it, what do you think? It's actually an obsession with him. Go find any picture where he's sitting down and his hands are visible, you'll see what I mean.

Weird, isn't it?

Talk about obsession. Pogo... you seem to find some point about the poster, or Trump or something that occupies a lot of your time and attention.
For example. How many people look at Trump's hands in the photos and come to the conclusion Trump makes the vagina sign.
Wow. Not only are you obsessed with Obama's bowel habits... which hand does he wipe with, BUT now you are obsessed with proving Trump is obsessed with vagina signage.

I must say Pogo... you need to get some help. Feces fascination or coprophagia now finger placement? Have you sought any professional help Pogo?

Even more frightening than that is how he brought Trump's son into the same conversation.

View attachment 214489

Weird, isn't it?

I've never started threads on scatology. YOU have. Matter of fact I literally can't think of anybody anywhere who opened up a topic on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with except you. Not one.

And yet, there you sit. Don't you.

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

You don't believe the Orange Virus deserves criticism?

criticism and blind vitriol are not the same things

So, you are claiming these Trump issues are all fake news.

No. I'm saying that using someone's death to make petty political attacks is disgusting.

I'm saying make legitimate criticisms not this conspiracy, petty one up bs.

and I opposed that.

see unlike you im consistent

Last edited:
Psychiatrists everywhere you stupid shit. It is well documented in PTSD studies, asshole.

can you name one of those saying it's morally justified to cheat on your wife and abandon her for a young woman of you've been tortured?

Look, we are talking about McCain divorcing his first wife. Many returning soldier suffering from PSTD had failed marriages. I never said anything about morality - as a Trump voter don't you dare claim to have any.
His marriage failed because he was partying and whoring around all over Washington DC.

Go fig

I can tell you care so little about our veterans from war zones that you are totally ignorant of pstd and how this can affect their lives upon their return to civilian life. McCain & his first wife were separated for over 5 years while serving his country while your fast assed pillsbury doughboy Trump was cheating on wives & groping women at will.

you think comparing adultery and ditching your wife for a younger, prettier woman is not the same as adultery and ditching your wife for a younger, prettier woman?

This is your best reasoning? It doesn't matter what the reason, cheating on your wife and abandoning her is wrong. Hold people to the same standard and you won't be such a hypocrite.

who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death

Connor MacLeod? Is that you?

Like what for example?

what has he said the last 2-3 weeks to trash mccain?

Like what for example?

Your orange buddy has been trashing him because Trump was too fucking stupid to put together a health bill worthy of his vote.

He was pissed that McCain didn't just follow the Trump agenda. McCain on his death bed & Trump bloviating about McCain's vote,. You supported this POS.

who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death

I don't understand why they broadcast his funeral??

No one cares that he dead except his family.

He wasn't any better than any other dead Senator yet you didn't see their funerals on TV.

Like what for example?

Your orange buddy has been trashing him because Trump was too fucking stupid to put together a health bill worthy of his vote.

He was pissed that McCain didn't just follow the Trump agenda. McCain on his death bed & Trump bloviating about McCain's vote,. You supported this POS.
The GOP had 8 years to come up with a replacement to ACA............as always they failed miserably at their jobs.............

It's his job to sign the replacement................They said WE GOT THIS.............BS.

Go fig

you think comparing adultery and ditching your wife for a younger, prettier woman is not the same as adultery and ditching your wife for a younger, prettier woman?

This is your best reasoning? It doesn't matter what the reason, cheating on your wife and abandoning her is wrong. Hold peop.le to the same standard and you won't be such a hypocrite.

1) McCain was separated from his wife for over 5 years serving his country. Trump was living with those wives the entire time while cheating on them. Many marriages would not survive this.

2) McCain likely suffered from PSTD. Something your orange buddy did not because he hid under his bed to avoid serving his country. Soldiers returning home from war zones are known to be at risk for marital issues.

3) McCain did this once. Trump did this multiple times over & over.

4) How many women have claimed McCain sexually harassed them? How many for your hero.

The idea you equate the two demonstrates your disdain for our men & woman who served their country at time of war.

G

Go fig

This is your best reasoning? It doesn't matter what the reason, cheating on your wife and abandoning her is wrong. Hold peop.le to the same standard and you won't be such a hypocrite.

1) McCain was separated from his wife for over 5 years serving his country. Trump was living with those wives the entire time while cheating on them. Many marriages would not survive this.

2) McCain likely suffered from PSTD. Something your orange buddy did not because he hid under his bed to avoid serving his country. Soldiers returning home from war zones are known to be at risk for marital issues.

4) How many women have claimed McCain sexually harassed them? How many for your hero.

The idea you equate the two demonstrates your disdain for our men & woman who served their country at time of war.

G

Go fig

G
Spare me .........you fuckers were throwing him under a Greyhound bus when he ran against Obama............

And now it's LOVE YOU MAN..........

Sell that Snake Oil to someone else..............never miss an opportunity to play politics...........even at the grave.

You don't believe the Orange Virus deserves criticism?

No. I'm saying that using someone's death to make petty political attacks is disgusting.

and I opposed that.

View attachment 214489

Weird, isn't it?

Even more frightening than that is how he brought Trump's son into the same conversation.
His son brought himself into it through his own comments.

Like what for example?

I’ll presume you don’t have any statements within the last 2-3 weeks because you are talking through your rear end

Like what for example?

The GOP had 8 years to come up with a replacement to ACA............as always they failed miserably at their jobs.............

It's his job to sign the replacement................They said WE GOT THIS.............BS.

The replacement is the free market

Go fig

G

You can justify your hypocrisy all you want. It’s still hypocrisy.

Neither of these men is my hero.

Why do you feel the need to lie to defend your positions? If you are on the side of truth the truth will support you. If not, repent and seek the truth.

and I opposed that.

Weird, isn't it?

His son brought himself into it through his own comments.

Really? I looked at that picture for a couple of minutes and I didn’t hear him say a thing. Are you sure your pharmacy gave you the correct prescription last time you were there?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back