Am I the only one?

Oh, I see, so unless you've been a cop, you deserve no opinion on the police, unless you've been a teacher, you deserve no opinion on education, and unless you've worked in Washington, you deserve no opinion on government and politics?

Kind of. You're not an expert, you've presented nothing to support your nonsense. In short, you have zero credibility, so why cry when you get called out for spreading small, stupid, and partisan opinions? Are you a narcissist like the Orange turd? Lol.

I'm sorry, did you say something else? I don't listen to gutter human beings like Obama, McCain, his family and the chicken shits that sucked up to him at the funeral nor you. Trump was right in what he said (that was THREE years ago) and was the ONLY person during the entire funeral that acted civil.

I know reality is tough for the hyper-partisan douche canoe, but you know he wasn't invited to the funeral don't you, moron?

Libtards: Ha ha Trump wasn't invited to McCain's funeral.
Trump: What's that, I wasn't invited to a funeral I didn't want to attend anyway? Come here fake news :itsok:

I know it chapped his gigantic Orange ass, and it's awesome. Narcissists hate being excluded. He's sulking, just like the Orange Baby man role he plays daily. He couldn't help tweeting about Trumka for disagreeing with him. What a pussy you elected.

WTF would he care about not being invited to a funeral of a guy that hated him?

These sicko liberals don't care about McCain, they were just hoping this would bother Trump, yes they are that petty.

Oh, I see, so unless you've been a cop, you deserve no opinion on the police, unless you've been a teacher, you deserve no opinion on education, and unless you've worked in Washington, you deserve no opinion on government and politics?

Kind of. You're not an expert, you've presented nothing to support your nonsense. In short, you have zero credibility, so why cry when you get called out for spreading small, stupid, and partisan opinions? Are you a narcissist like the Orange turd? Lol.

I'm sorry, did you say something else? I don't listen to gutter human beings like Obama, McCain, his family and the chicken shits that sucked up to him at the funeral nor you. Trump was right in what he said (that was THREE years ago) and was the ONLY person during the entire funeral that acted civil.

I know reality is tough for the hyper-partisan douche canoe, but you know he wasn't invited to the funeral don't you, moron?

So in other words, another leftist jackass who when proven wrong falls back on ad hominem attacks. Now you have to be an "expert." Who here can PROVE they are an expert on anything even if they are? You are certainly not an expert on shit, you've presented nothing to support your position, so you have zero credibility nor does anyone else here for that matter by your own childish standards. BTW, the POTUS goes where he wants to go. He doesn't need an invitation and who was going to stop him at the doors had he chosen to go? You, dipshit?

Lol, :auiqs.jpg: quite a meltdown you had there. Need a time out, dip shit?

Right. The usual clueless, I-Have-No-Answer-For-That bullshit we always gets from a clown that begins his post calling the POTUS an "orange virus." Suck on this, termite. You're just another pathetic mole in terminal TDS. The sad thing is that for all the cheesy things Trump says and does I'd rather wish he didn't do, he still has 10X the class of you leftist frumps.

real class act.

Right. The usual clueless, I-Have-No-Answer-For-That bullshit we always gets from a clown that begins his post calling the POTUS an "orange virus." Suck on this, termite. You're just another pathetic mole in terminal TDS. The sad thing is that for all the cheesy things Trump says and does I'd rather wish he didn't do, he still has 10X the class of you leftist frumps.

No. He doesn't. Wake the fuck up.

Not just a little class. 24K CLASS.

View attachment 214489

Yes, elitism is always repugnant.

But say, why is he making a vagina sign with his hands? Is it because Baron's fingers are so much longer than his?

If there is anything to thank God for, it's I don't have a mind that would think of something like that when viewing that picture.

You're welcome. Now that you see it, what do you think? It's actually an obsession with him. Go find any picture where he's sitting down and his hands are visible, you'll see what I mean.

Weird, isn't it?

One thing you have correct: weird.

Trump: What's that, I wasn't invited to a funeral I didn't want to attend anyway? Come here fake news :itsok:

I know it chapped his gigantic Orange ass, and it's awesome. Narcissists hate being excluded. He's sulking, just like the Orange Baby man role he plays daily. He couldn't help tweeting about Trumka for disagreeing with him. What a pussy you elected.

If I were to wager a guess, because he's a repugnant, petty, little POS?

^^^ and the liberal projection emerges.

No. He doesn't. Wake the fuck up.

Not just a little class. 24K CLASS.

View attachment 214489

Yes, elitism is always repugnant.

But say, why is he making a vagina sign with his hands? Is it because Baron's fingers are so much longer than his?

If there is anything to thank God for, it's I don't have a mind that would think of something like that when viewing that picture.

You're welcome. Now that you see it, what do you think? It's actually an obsession with him. Go find any picture where he's sitting down and his hands are visible, you'll see what I mean.

Weird, isn't it?

obama-flipping-the-bird.png
Screen-Shot-2013-10-28-at-10.38.16-AM.jpg
Obama-finger.jpg
Obama-giving-the-finger.jpg

Bi Barry always had only one thing on his mind---- always trying to tell YOU where you could go. Or maybe that was just his favorite finger from his college days.

ObamaAndChandoo.gif

^^^ and the liberal projection emerges.

Are you saying he's *gasp* not? Of course you are. :auiqs.jpg:Thanks, member of the Divine Temple of Cult45...

No, I"m sure that Trump was more than delighted he was asked not to come. One more stupid thing he didn't have to attend.

No, I"m sure that Trump was more than delighted he was asked not to come. One more stupid thing he didn't have to attend.

Good! Then we're in agreement that he didn't belong. The Orange Virus doesn't belong in most places.

Good! Then we're in agreement that he didn't belong. The Orange Virus doesn't belong in most places.

Of course he didn't belong no different than if he passed away first and McCain didn't go to his funeral. Did you ever attend somebody's funeral who hated you and you him or her? Nobody does that.

These sicko liberals don't care about McCain, they were just hoping this would bother Trump, yes they are that petty.

The Left is attention-starved having lost at everything they've done for ten years, and when they're not twisting puppy's tails for kicks, they try to get a rise out of people here hoping for just a little notice.

The Left is attention-starved having lost at everything they've done for ten years, and when they're not twisting puppy's tails for kicks, they try to get a rise out of people here hoping for just a little notice.

McCain was a better human being than the Orange Virus at pretty much everything. Simple. Politics aside, If you can't appreciate what the McCain family has done for the nation, then you're a partisan douche canoe. Plain and simple. Am I wrong?

McCain was a better human being than the Orange Virus at pretty much everything. Simple. Politics aside, If you can't appreciate what the McCain family has done for the nation, then you're a partisan douche canoe. Plain and simple. Am I wrong?

Daily.

Daily.

Nah, that's you, nitwit.

Who knew the torture was an excuse for abandoning your wife?
Psychiatrists everywhere you stupid shit. It is well documented in PTSD studies, asshole.

when did psychologists begin to define morality? Who gave them this authority?

can you name one of those saying it's morally justified to cheat on your wife and abandon her for a young woman of you've been tortured?

Look, we are talking about McCain divorcing his first wife. Many returning soldier suffering from PSTD had failed marriages. I never said anything about morality - as a Trump voter don't you dare claim to have any.
His marriage failed because he was partying and whoring around all over Washington DC.

But apparently that's alright because he was a POW.

Trump carries and shores and it's totally despicable. Prices he hates women

Go fig

I can tell you care so little about our veterans from war zones that you are totally ignorant of pstd and how this can affect their lives upon their return to civilian life. McCain & his first wife were separated for over 5 years while serving his country while your fast assed pillsbury doughboy Trump was cheating on wives & groping women at will.

Only a trump apologist would equate those two things

So in other words, another leftist jackass who when proven wrong falls back on ad hominem attacks. Now you have to be an "expert." Who here can PROVE they are an expert on anything even if they are? You are certainly not an expert on shit, you've presented nothing to support your position, so you have zero credibility nor does anyone else here for that matter by your own childish standards. BTW, the POTUS goes where he wants to go. He doesn't need an invitation and who was going to stop him at the doors had he chosen to go? You, dipshit?

Lol, :auiqs.jpg: quite a meltdown you had there. Need a time out, dip shit?

I get it, if we ignore all the classless shit Trump, he has class.

who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

You don't believe the Orange Virus deserves criticism?

criticism and blind vitriol are not the same things

So, you are claiming these Trump issues are all fake news.

No. I'm saying that using someone's death to make petty political attacks is disgusting.

I'm saying make legitimate criticisms not this conspiracy, petty one up bs.

But it is OK to use people deaths for Republican political use.

Your orange hero uses the death of Mollie Tibbets to lie about illegal immigration.

Donal Trump trashed McCain's military service and trashed him while he was on his death bed & little asshole you has a problem with Trump getting hit a couple times during his funeral.

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

You don't believe the Orange Virus deserves criticism?

criticism and blind vitriol are not the same things

So, you are claiming these Trump issues are all fake news.

No. I'm saying that using someone's death to make petty political attacks is disgusting.

I'm saying make legitimate criticisms not this conspiracy, petty one up bs.

Your orange hero uses the death of Mollie Tibbets to lie about illegal immigration.

Donal Trump trashed McCain's military service and trashed him while he was on his death bed & little asshole you has a problem with Trump getting hit a couple times during his funeral.
Lol
Why don’t you take your little spineless McCain and shove him up your ass

Like what for example?

What lie did he use about illegal immigration?

Short memory. Trump made that unfortunate comment long before McCain was on his death bed.

Then you must be horrified that McCain's family and hangers on turned his memorial services into Anti-Trump rallies.

Forum List

Back